thejaguar
    thejaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Bovada

has anyone deposited bch and bitcoins before a few times and then after two or three times later, the account got disabled for bitcoins/bch deposits at bovada with no explanation?

even though i have done nothing wrong or whatever. is there a way SBR can help? I've talked to customer service and they wont give me any explanations.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

What exactly happened?

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

the same thing happened to me. I believe they are having issues with their bitcoin system, you probably aren't banned or anything. If you contact them on chat they may be able to help you

thejaguar

I contacted them and they said no explanations but they said time to time, the deposit department will make reviews on your account and make changes. i'm like i didn't use any "bad btc" addresses or something. This is so weird. No explanations is what gets me. At least say we are having issues with btc/bch deposits, then ill understand. They kept saying at this time we have nothing to tell you. im like thats so weird. Called and used the chat program. Both same responses.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

thats weird the same exact thing happened to me last weekend. After a couple tries I gave up, a couple days later someone from Bovada called me and said they saw i tried to deposit and that they were having a temporary problem with the bitcoin system. I have not tried again yet but hopefully it is just a temporary glitch.

thejaguar

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    thats weird the same exact thing happened to me last weekend. After a couple tries I gave up, a couple days later someone from Bovada called me and said they saw i tried to deposit and that they were having a temporary problem with the bitcoin system. I have not tried again yet but hopefully it is just a temporary glitch.
    right? its so weird, and i was telling them wouldn't them prefer bch/btc deposit considering the fact that w/ cc there are so much issues like banks or even either end etc. Idk... they kept giving me the run around, i guess im out from them for now. i thought i found a new home after the whole Betonline issues recently.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Update here?

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Are you sending with Coinbase?

thejaguar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Are you sending with Coinbase?

yeah why? is that a problem?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by thejaguar View Post
    yeah why? is that a problem?
    Well for one, Coinbase can shut down your account if you're sending/receiving direct with the book.

thejaguar

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Well for one, Coinbase can shut down your account if you're sending/receiving direct with the book.
    i've heard of that, but i never had any problems from coinbase side of things, im just surprised bovada has an issue with it if they did at all.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by thejaguar View Post

i've heard of that, but i never had any problems from coinbase side of things, im just surprised bovada has an issue with it if they did at all.
    I doubt Bovada care about that at all. Only Coinbase would.

If you shoot in a complaint form with your account details SBR may be able to find out if it is just you, or temporary, or whats going on.

thejaguar

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I doubt Bovada care about that at all. Only Coinbase would.

If you shoot in a complaint form with your account details SBR may be able to find out if it is just you, or temporary, or whats going on.
    thanks will do.