jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Bookmaker Customer Service

I may be late to the party, but I see there is a different setup, did they cut back employees or something, Im seeing an email thingy to fill out, usually someone was always on site to answer questions. Whats up.

Jared Brooks
    Jared Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Wow. I thought you must be mistaken but it seems you're right. That sucks. Their customer support chat was quite convenient. It was one of the things that made them better than Pinnacle.

Pedro
    Pedro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

Try deleting the files in you browser's cache and also delete the cookies as well.

Either the link to live chat should re-appear or some strange clickable live chat icon at the bottom right hand corner should lead to live chat.

Let me know if it works.

Pedro

Pedro
    Pedro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

Doing what I have mentioned seems to work in Chrome but NOT Firefox. Weird...

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Jared Brooks View Post
    Wow. I thought you must be mistaken but it seems you're right. That sucks. Their customer support chat was quite convenient. It was one of the things that made them better than Pinnacle.
    Chat might be nice but any issues I've had at Pinny were efficiently dealt with very quickly. Bookmaker is good but they are still in Costa Rica where customer service is not what Americans are used to.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of BM & Pinny but Pinny better in so many ways. Too bad if you can't play there.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I used BM chat a few times last weekend and it was always up and running, Im using Firefox and if I remember correct I had to change the settings to allow pop ups for BM , same with Heritage.

For Firefox, Options, Privacy & Security, permissions, block pop ups, open exceptions, add BM site.

later
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 03-15-18 at 07:37 PM.

Jared Brooks
    Jared Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Chat might be nice but any issues I've had at Pinny were efficiently dealt with very quickly. Bookmaker is good but they are still in Costa Rica where customer service is not what Americans are used to.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of BM & Pinny but Pinny better in so many ways. Too bad if you can't play there.
    I play with both. I find Bookmaker somewhat superior to Pinnacle in the ways that matter.

I get higher limits with Bookmaker, excellent payouts including awesome crypto support, and no real ID verification needed. With Pinnacle it took me a month to get my account unlocked. They made me go through an absurd ID verification routine that went far and beyond anything described on their website.

Still, these books are both high quality in my opinion.