Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Not worth it if you are betting on us sports

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

[QUOTE=jjgold;27636731]Via Asian Connect

JJ/Optional or anyone when u log into your main account page are the balances correct? Mine are always off but correct when I log into the individual sites...Like below on my 9wickts I actually have 181.45 in there yet they don't show correct and only allow transfer out of 32.64 as they say its not updated?? I love them but this is confusing to me.....
    Balance Summary

Available Balance: 381.27 EUR

Unallocated balance: 0 EUR

Balance per product:

Maxbet
    EUR 0

BetISN
    EUR 0

Matchbook
    EUR 0

SBObet
    EUR 0.81

AsianOdds
    EUR 0

9Wickets
    EUR 32.64

Pinnacle
    EUR 166.01

ORBIT
    EUR 181.81

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Whats confusing Kona?

You have 381.27 spread across four books.

The individual balances shown for each book add up to 381.27

EDIT: Oh I see, 9wickets balance is wrong. I guess its like they say just not updated? Are you saying it's always wrong?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

This stuff is not updated instantly and it's done once every few days or even only once/week. They have to update it manually.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think balances updated once a day

I never use main account but to transfer money

I use each book to see balances

littlekona

Ty guys...

Merlin5577
    Merlin5577's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Just discovered this form- I'm a canuck who lives in Canada. I was hoping to sign up with AsianConnect to be able to bet into betfair's pools/liquidity via 9wickets or Orbit.

I have never used a broker such as AsianConnect though and just had a few questions:

1 - When I am signing up, do I have to tell them I reside in Canada?

2 - what's the best way to send them cash - I see they offer Skrill/Neteller - I used these methods years back till they outlawed gambling transactions - does Asian Connect operate in such a way that they are not viewed as gambling trans? I have never used BitCoin but am not adverse to it. My one concern is - lets say I open a BTC wallet and send AC money as bitcoin - does that money then get converted into euro's (for instance) on their site? And if I withdraw via BTC - what if, while my money is converted back from euro's to BTC for the transaction, what if the bottom falls out of the BTC market at just that time? I grant you this seems a rather small chance but it was something I was wondering about. Should my plan be: the second the BTC from AC hits my wallet, to convert it back to real currency? And are these wallets/exchanges 100% safe? Have heard the odd horror story. How then to I go about withdrawing the real cash from the wallet? Apologies for how pedantic I am making this sound, was really just hoping a few here could point me to a safe/secure BTC wallet/exchange.

3 - Assuming I can get AC the cash, when I log in to play with 9wickets through them, do I need to use a VPN (I have one so that's not a problem) - and if so, is there any particular little tricks I should know about in doing so?

4 - AsianConnect also offers BANK WIRES as a deposit/withdrawal option - would you suggest those at all or should I try and stick to BTC?

Thanks for the time - learned a lot just from reading the posts on the forum, guess I'm just a bit gun shy about diving in to AC till had just a bit more information.

Optional

Hey Merlin.

1) You do not have to tell them your location on signup as long as you choose the bitcoin only player option. Be aware they may still ask you for ID at some stage though. You really only need to open the anon account if Canada is banned by any of their books though (?). Which I dont think you are.

2) Skrill and Neteller are used for gambling everywhere outside the USA. Again not sure of the current situation in Canada but think it's fine for you to use if you want. As far as how the transactions are "coded" and how your bank treats them, is subject to your banks rules. But its not uncommon for bans to treat any sort of 3rd party money transfer service funding as a cash advnace. Nothing to do with the gambling angle.

AC88 convert your bitcoin to Euros on receipt and as you suggest, being fast to convert them from bitcoin back to fiat money after a withdraw is the best way to minimize any conversion rate surprises. (this is not a big deal most of the time for regualr users. Its only new people who want to worry about it before they try it mostly)

You need to join quadrigacx.com for both buying your bitcoin and cashing out from Canada. (dont look elsewhere)

3) if Betfair is not banned in your location you dont need to use a VPN for 9 wickets or Orbit. Using one will help ensure Betfair themselves cant link up your direct account to your agent account but I would not even bother about that personally.

4) I'd stick to BTC. And I'm sure AC88 would find it preferable for you to stick to BTC too. But no problem with bank wires with them apart from them being international and having unknown intermediary fees before they occur. Rarely more than $30 though.

Merlin5577

Very much obliged Optional, going to work my way through this the next few days and I'll report back. Thx!
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Merlin5577 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Merlin5577

Decided to go with BTC for deposit method - opened up with Quadriga. Originally sent in my ID/address for verification but that kept saying "in progress" so after a few days I tried their new verification via Canada Post. That worked well - went down to local post office, showed my documents and the Quadriga code and was instantly verified. Now to send them money. Used Interac but apparently because it is my first deposit they take a few days to process. After three days of that still pending, I tried Flexepin, just for $50, to try get cash to them to get things up and running. It worked fine. So now I had cash in my bitcoin wallet and proceeded to transfer it to BTC and contact AC in regards to sending them money. They gave me a BTC address but unfortunately when I went to complete the transaction at Quadriga I did not have my "transaction code" - they said they gave it to me originally but darned if I noticed - so I had to reset it and in doing so that creates a 24hr delay (sigh). Ok next day (today) I go to log in to Quadriga and find that my login password is wrong. Why, I have no idea as it worked the night before. Ugh. So I change it but of course in changing it that puts a further 24 hr delay on any transactions. Well I need to have ORBIT and 9WICKETS open for tomorrow so I goto AC's site and ask them, via chat, how else to send cash to them. They suggest Skrill - I used to use that before Canucks were shut down but it works via personal account for them so that's good. I send them cash via Skrill, they confirm receipt then send me email with user names and logins for ORBIT and 9WICKETS. Loe and behold, I goto the sites, log in, and my cash is there, all set to go.

Still want to eventually use BTC but for now, Skrill was a good workaround as I wait for Quadriga to be fully up and running.

Both ORBIT and 9WICKETS look to my eye as full bet fair clones, odds and liquidity wise.

Took a while but it seems finally up and running.

Thanks to Optional for the helpful reply.

Merlin5577

I should add that I am following Kona's advice and using Netherlands for my VPN for both exchanges. Just made second deposit via Skrill, went very fast and efficient. Sent the money on Skrill page then went to AC deposit page to send form notifying them of deposit (with request for it to be sent to Orbit). Within 10 minutes it was all complete. So far have been impressed.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin5577 View Post
    I should add that I am following Kona's advice and using Netherlands for my VPN for both exchanges. Just made second deposit via Skrill, went very fast and efficient. Sent the money on Skrill page then went to AC deposit page to send form notifying them of deposit (with request for it to be sent to Orbit). Within 10 minutes it was all complete. So far have been impressed.
    Cool I am happy u like...It is very good...Only had that one hiccup but AC88 has a good relationship with SBR and it was fixed as soon as SBR( Optional) talked....Since then smooth sailing I like Orbitx desktop since they offer more markets and sports but 9wickets for horses for mobil is incredible and easy platform! Any issues or questions please update us

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Cool I am happy u like...It is very good...Only had that one hiccup but AC88 has a good relationship with SBR and it was fixed as soon as SBR( Optional) talked....Since then smooth sailing I like Orbitx desktop since they offer more markets and sports but 9wickets for horses for mobil is incredible and easy platform! Any issues or questions please update us
    Going to sign up myself this weekend for orbitx for betting horses. let me ask u- when I look at the horse and the odds there is a small number listed in the bottom. Is that the most I can wager on that particular horse? Is that the most that somebody laid then I can match that??

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    Going to sign up myself this weekend for orbitx for betting horses. let me ask u- when I look at the horse and the odds there is a small number listed in the bottom. Is that the most I can wager on that particular horse? Is that the most that somebody laid then I can match that??
    yes at that price but most have much liquidity where it still may match at your price in seconds or minutes...I always ask a tad better price in horses then offered then if no matches adjust....Orbit has 7 stake min while 9wickets is 10....Orbits on Mobil i find more difficult to ask a price then change...9wickets is much better mobil...

Optional

Decided to go with BTC for deposit method - opened up with Quadriga. Originally sent in my ID/address for verification but that kept saying "in progress" so after a few days I tried their new verification via Canada Post. That worked well - went down to local post office, showed my documents and the Quadriga code and was instantly verified. Now to send them money. Used Interac but apparently because it is my first deposit they take a few days to process. After three days of that still pending, I tried Flexepin, just for $50, to try get cash to them to get things up and running. It worked fine. So now I had cash in my bitcoin wallet and proceeded to transfer it to BTC and contact AC in regards to sending them money. They gave me a BTC address but unfortunately when I went to complete the transaction at Quadriga I did not have my "transaction code" - they said they gave it to me originally but darned if I noticed - so I had to reset it and in doing so that creates a 24hr delay (sigh). Ok next day (today) I go to log in to Quadriga and find that my login password is wrong. Why, I have no idea as it worked the night before. Ugh. So I change it but of course in changing it that puts a further 24 hr delay on any transactions. Well I need to have ORBIT and 9WICKETS open for tomorrow so I goto AC's site and ask them, via chat, how else to send cash to them. They suggest Skrill - I used to use that before Canucks were shut down but it works via personal account for them so that's good. I send them cash via Skrill, they confirm receipt then send me email with user names and logins for ORBIT and 9WICKETS. Loe and behold, I goto the sites, log in, and my cash is there, all set to go.

Still want to eventually use BTC but for now, Skrill was a good workaround as I wait for Quadriga to be fully up and running.

Both ORBIT and 9WICKETS look to my eye as full bet fair clones, odds and liquidity wise.

Took a while but it seems finally up and running.

Thanks to Optional for the helpful reply.
    Lucky you are patient. I didn't know quadriga can stuff you around that much but as a Canadian it is worth sticking it out as they are by far the easiest for you guys.

Good luck with the exchanges

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

yes at that price but most have much liquidity where it still may match at your price in seconds or minutes...I always ask a tad better price in horses then offered then if no matches adjust....Orbit has 7 stake min while 9wickets is 10....Orbits on Mobil i find more difficult to ask a price then change...9wickets is much better mobil...
    thanks, kona

Merlin5577

Per last note - had to wait 24 hours to get quadriga fully up and running after changing pw but did so and have made first BTC deposit. It was an interesting process. Use the chat function on AC to tell them I want to deposit via BTC. They send me BTC address. I paste that address into Quadriga's WITHDRAW BTC field and...wait. AC says have to wait for 3 confirmations before notifying them. After not quite being sure where to find how many confirmations, I found it under Account History - withdrawals. It was not instantaneous. Took about 12 minutes per confirmation so better part of a half an hour or more before I could message AC that it had been confirmed three times. Once it was though, I filled out AC's deposit form and chatted with them to notify and in a matter of less than 10 minutes it was deposited into my 9wickets account. AC's customer service seems top notch.

My one worry is that, what if the bottom fell out of the BTC market during that half hour wait for 3 confirmations? That seems to me to be the one are of concern. Granted probably not a huge issue and certainly wasn't for me as I wasn't sending that much this initial time but if it was ever to be up into the 4 digits, I'd be worried and sitting on pins and needles till that 3rd confirm had occurred.

littlekona

Per last note - had to wait 24 hours to get quadriga fully up and running after changing pw but did so and have made first BTC deposit. It was an interesting process. Use the chat function on AC to tell them I want to deposit via BTC. They send me BTC address. I paste that address into Quadriga's WITHDRAW BTC field and...wait. AC says have to wait for 3 confirmations before notifying them. After not quite being sure where to find how many confirmations, I found it under Account History - withdrawals. It was not instantaneous. Took about 12 minutes per confirmation so better part of a half an hour or more before I could message AC that it had been confirmed three times. Once it was though, I filled out AC's deposit form and chatted with them to notify and in a matter of less than 10 minutes it was deposited into my 9wickets account. AC's customer service seems top notch.

My one worry is that, what if the bottom fell out of the BTC market during that half hour wait for 3 confirmations? That seems to me to be the one are of concern. Granted probably not a huge issue and certainly wasn't for me as I wasn't sending that much this initial time but if it was ever to be up into the 4 digits, I'd be worried and sitting on pins and needles till that 3rd confirm had occurred.
    haha don't worry...your fine during the half hour esp now since the network is conforming quickly...you can always send at a tad premium miners fee of 40+ SAT that would speed up even more...but in such a small window id say even if u lose a tad on few it probably evens out long run with few gains
    Last edited by littlekona; 04-04-18 at 09:59 AM.

jjgold

Orbitz software unusable even pc

I dropped them

10 clicks to make a bet

Wickets way better

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    matchbook or orbitz have better lines + commish in general?
    Matchbook through as88 is 1.5 vs 3 for betfair clones...odds are very close w slight edge betfair...i think many of the pros use scripts and software tied into both

jjgold

matchbook basically the same as betfair odds

alexkok
    alexkok's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

hi, i m from malaysia.
    what commission rate would orbit charge per bet? is that a flat rate across all markets?

thanks in advance

sadekmeister
    sadekmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2870

Quote Originally Posted by alexkok View Post
    hi, i m from malaysia.
    what commission rate would orbit charge per bet? is that a flat rate across all markets?

thanks in advance
    3% in AsianConnect.

littlekona

GOOD NEWS!!!!! FYI just posted on site

On Thursday 10 May, we will be launching a new extended display view on desktop and tablet. You'll find that the site will be a lot easier to navigate with this new display. We hope you enjoy this new enhancement.

For existing users, if you prefer the original view you can change it here on the top left.

alexkok
    alexkok's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by sadekmeister View Post
    3% in AsianConnect.
    Thanks for the reply.
    How do i sign up with orbit?

i have tried but i m taken to bet-football.com.

rgds,

littlekona

anyone get this message: "please note you have reached your exposure limit please contact your agent"

jjgold

anyone get this message: "please note you have reached your exposure limit please contact your agent"
    never heard of that..wtf???

Optional

What was it Kona? Is that from Orbitx?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Exposure limit is how much certain account can be "exposed", or to put it literally - how much account can have funds in play in that moment. That means account Orbit is using has reached their "exposure" limit and that they have to increase it.

(other reason is that they might not have anymore cash on that account, but not likely)

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What was it Kona? Is that from Orbitx?
    yea...it would not accept any wagers and that was message....I just transferred funds out sent to 9wickets with no issues....

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

It is awful Orbit mobil... I have wagers that are "pending" unmatched that I list a price at and its tough to see if they get matched or to channge my offered odds.9wickets I love!!!...I hate Orbit mobil cant use it for what i do.....Desktop is fine though

That said though what site doesnt have an issue or two we are just complainers by nature
    The "wait time" on Orbit is horrible. It takes like 3-4 seconds for the bet to get redirected to Betfair and show up... sometimes the lines are gone by the time this happens. 9wickets was basically instant. Anyone else having these problems?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    The "wait time" on Orbit is horrible. It takes like 3-4 seconds for the bet to get redirected to Betfair and show up... sometimes the lines are gone by the time this happens. 9wickets was basically instant. Anyone else having these problems?
    Yes it’s is so annoying on horses esp last sec and live bets.....the Mobil site is bad...9wickets Mobil platform blows it away...just stuck though w orbitz esp for USA horses as liquidity low comes up at 9wickets a lot..for uk horses 9wickets is awesome

euronet
    euronet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2309

Yes it’s is so annoying on horses esp last sec and live bets.....the Mobil site is bad...9wickets Mobil platform blows it away...just stuck though w orbitz esp for USA horses as liquidity low comes up at 9wickets a lot..for uk horses 9wickets is awesome
    Main disadvantage of 9wickets is lack of search across events and markets.
    Orbit have search feature almoust same as betfair.
    In case that I want to use 9 wickets I must implement own search, because 9wickets, orbit exchange use same eventids and marketids as betfair.

jjgold

If I had to choose 9wixkets

Much better software and caters to liquid events only which only helps a player

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If I had to choose 9wixkets

Much better software and caters to liquid events only which only helps a player
    Not at all. Can't bet horses because of their "liquidity rule," or really any other sport unless you trade live, which I don't. And by the time the amount matched reaches 5k on most UK races, lines are already gone. They changed everything up because they were getting killed in the horse racing market.

First 12