Hi, so I was playing at bookmaker www.williamhill.com and after some time they have decided to close my account and ask for documents to verify my identity. Here is what they have asked:

"Please provide us with a photo-holding copy of the following in a JPEG format:

• A valid photo ID, driver's license, national ID or passport.
• A proof of address showing the one registered in your account issued within the past three months, we only accept bank or credit card statements. If you have deposited via an e-wallet we require the statement showing the deposit.
• Proof of ownership for the payment method used to deposit in to your account. This may be a screenshot of the ‘My Account’ section of your e-wallet showing your name and account number/e-wallet ID.
• Your William Hill username."

OK, i have send every selfie while holding each document seperately. I think it is still unnecessary and inappropriate to ask for so many selfies but after sending all those documents they even asked for more:

"We have, however, been unable to fully complete our verification checks using the images supplied.

In line with this, can we please request that you send a photo holding copy of your updated bank statement showing the deposit of funds into MoneyBookers"

I have also sent this selfie too and after that they still couldnt recognize it was me playing and asked for:

"Our Security team advised that you'll need to send different copy of photo holding proof of address either utility bill or billing address issued within 6 months."

Ive sent them my selfie with heating bill, as they said utility bill is acceptable, but once ive sent them this they changed their mind:

"But at this time, we still need you to send us another type of your photo while holding your proof of address. It must be a bank statement showing your deposit made in William Hill. Also, it must be issued within 3 months. "

All deposits to Williamhill were made via Skrill so I cant have a bank statement containing deposit to Williamhill. They changed their request after Ive explained this, but it is absurd that I have to explain them this. Now they ask for:

"I've clarified this with our Security Team and as per advise, all you need to submit is a picture of yourself holding a different type of proof of address such as your bank or credit card statement."

It was literaly the same document as they have asked before. I ve sent them same photo and asked why it wasnt enough. They havent contacted for several days, so I contacted them again asking for my money and they acted as my account was never locked and you are free to request for withdrawal. My account was reopened, ive asked for withdrawal and received my funds.

Still I think is in inappriopriate to ask for so many photos of my face. I have played in several bookmakers before and never faced with such unfair verification. How can such bookmaker have A+ rating in SBR?