Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

MyBookie Player Has Account Frozen Pending Investigation

No offense SBR - MyBookie should not be a “C” rating (you guys got this one wrong). You guys are pretty accurate when it comes to rating sportbooks and saved us all a lot of $$ by steering us away from shady books. No way MYBOOKIE is in the same class a NORTHBET or America’s Bookie. Just my opinion obviously.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13815

I think a C rating is fair. They aren't deserving of any higher though. I've commented on them in the past and my statement remains that they seem fine if you are keeping a small bankroll on the site to play. Their support has mostly been pretty good and they paid me out twice this week by Bitcoin. One took 3 days and the other 5 days. Not great for bitcoin but with the good bonuses I don't have much to complain about.

I wouldn't refer my friends there but I feel at least somewhat comfortable with them at the moment. They have gotten better in my experience and not worse.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

I think it depends on your personal risk level when viewing ratings.

For me, a straight C rating already means take some care with them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think it depends on your personal risk level when viewing ratings.

For me, a straight C rating already means take some care with them.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    No offense SBR - MyBookie should not be a “C” rating (you guys got this one wrong). You guys are pretty accurate when it comes to rating sportbooks and saved us all a lot of $$ by steering us away from shady books. No way MYBOOKIE is in the same class a NORTHBET or America’s Bookie. Just my opinion obviously.
    Courtesywipe can you elaborate here? What happened that made you post?