soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Payout time for Bodog checks

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a relative slowdown in receiving a payout check from Bodog. I usually get one every 2 weeks, and normally it never takes more than 3 business days TOPS to get here after I request it.

It's been a week now, and still no sign on it. I don't really need the check, whenever it shows up is fine. But I'm curious if anyone else has had a delay as well?

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a relative slowdown in receiving a payout check from Bodog. I usually get one every 2 weeks, and normally it never takes more than 3 business days TOPS to get here after I request it.

It's been a week now, and still no sign on it. I don't really need the check, whenever it shows up is fine. But I'm curious if anyone else has had a delay as well?
    Hey,

Have you received the check yet? If not, I would suggest calling CS so they can provide you with an update. You have no reason to worry though, you will receive your money.

Becky

bo281
    bo281's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1241

never had any problems with bodog checks, usually recieve in 4-5 days

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not use the books that get you your winnings overnight like BetJamaica,BetPhoenix, or WagerHub?

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

good answer bet the hook