Woyha
    Woyha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4243

Made mistake transferring bitcoin need help

I made a mistake and accidentally transferred from Blockchain To bookmaker what can i do meant to block chain to coinbase first ?

Woyha

The deposit went through to book maker , thought it had to go block chain /coinbase / bookmaker .. I am confused on this whole thing , heard need to use block chain to keep the gambling noise down, but why not just luse block chain ? Or is coinbase only used when need to send money to my bank , ??

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

No, you do Coinbase to Blockchain to Bookmaker. If you did direct from Coinbase to Bookmaker, you may not have an issue if it's a one time only thing. But the more often you do it, the more of a risk you're taking getting flagged.

Woyha

It went straight through youwager to block chain to bookmaker , so why add coinbase do i need to next time?

Woyha

Thanks for help

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by Woyha View Post
    The deposit went through to book maker , thought it had to go block chain /coinbase / bookmaker .. I am confused on this whole thing , heard need to use block chain to keep the gambling noise down, but why not just luse block chain ? Or is coinbase only used when need to send money to my bank , ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Woyha View Post
    It went straight through youwager to block chain to bookmaker , so why add coinbase do i need to next time?

You are a bit confused.

Coinbase is the business that you need to separate from gambling transactions. You only use Coinbase when buying new bitcoin, or cashing out bitcoin you want to withdraw to your bank.

You will normally send from a bookmaker to your blockchain.info/wallet any time you want to withdraw. from there you can send anywhere. to another book, or onto Coinbase to cashout.

Similar when buying new bitcoin at Coinbase, you always send it your private blockchain.info/wallet first from Coinbase. Not direct to any gambling business.

It's not really too complicated. Just always use your personal wallet as the middle man when dealing with Coinbase.

Na_mean
    Na_mean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1748

raw dogggie it... coinbase to book and then book to coinbase. No need to add buffer from my own experience. Specially for smaller amounts that are less than 5k, been doing it for years. nitro is the book I use.