1. #1
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 515

    youwager excludes SBR users from best bonuses

    So I used to get 100% FP deposits all the time at you wager... was a great deal. Then all of a sudden they lowered it to 30%, and the 100% was never available to me. I stopped using the site at that time.

    Today, a new rep called and offered me the original bonus again. After I sent the transaction, he said "Oh I messed up. You're an SBR guy, so you're not elegible for this." So they offered to give me the lower bonus (30%FP) or refund the money.

    Here's where this gets a little funny. I asked to speak to the reps manager, who is the head of the promotions department. I asked why "SBR guys" are excluded from their best bonuses. He said "Oh, because we get killed by them." I actually really appreciate the honesty. Youwager is a top book with fair guidelines and great liberal bonus policies. They allow you to withdraw winnings immediately and only apply the rollover on the original deposit/bonus amounts. I guess they just think SBR users are too smart and have various policies to limit the action from consistent winners. I can understand that and might do the same if I ran my own book.

    I hope my other books don't start limiting my bonuses.

  2. #2
    VeggieDog
    Update your status
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 2,151
    Betpoints: 7612

    How did they know you're on SBR?

  3. #3
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 15,213
    Betpoints: 143

    LOL get killed by them......gimme a fukkn break...
    Quote Originally Posted by searanchdude View Post
    So I used to get 100% FP deposits all the time at you wager... was a great deal. Then all of a sudden they lowered it to 30%, and the 100% was never available to me. I stopped using the site at that time.

    Today, a new rep called and offered me the original bonus again. After I sent the transaction, he said "Oh I messed up. You're an SBR guy, so you're not elegible for this." So they offered to give me the lower bonus (30%FP) or refund the money.

    Here's where this gets a little funny. I asked to speak to the reps manager, who is the head of the promotions department. I asked why "SBR guys" are excluded from their best bonuses. He said "Oh, because we get killed by them." I actually really appreciate the honesty. Youwager is a top book with fair guidelines and great liberal bonus policies. They allow you to withdraw winnings immediately and only apply the rollover on the original deposit/bonus amounts. I guess they just think SBR users are too smart and have various policies to limit the action from consistent winners. I can understand that and might do the same if I ran my own book.

    I hope my other books don't start limiting my bonuses.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-12-18 at 09:51 PM.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/08/2018


  4. #4
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 515

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    How did they know you're on SBR?
    I had the same question. I imagined 100 people in costa rica scouring through the forums trying to match forum posts to action and yelling "I found one!" Haha. So when coordinating my withdrawal, I asked the question. They said: "Nothing fancy... when you signed up, you listed them as a referral source in the 'how did you hear about us' question."

  5. #5
    PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-23-07
    Posts: 3,118
    Betpoints: 118

    Is this why their reps stopped emailing me about bonuses?

  6. #6
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 3,949
    Betpoints: 200942

    Thanks for sharing. We'll address your feedback with YouWager. It is common for sportsbooks to offer their users unique bonus perks based on how they categorize the traffic but we understand you may prefer one over the other.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  7. #7
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 515

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Thanks for sharing. We'll address your feedback with YouWager. It is common for sportsbooks to offer their users unique bonus perks based on how they categorize the traffic but we understand you may prefer one over the other.
    Thanks. Would love to hear how they respond to an official SBR request to review this policy.

  8. #8
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,404
    Betpoints: 42

    SBR guys are not offered the good bonuses because there are so degenerate, they will bite on 30%. Why offer 100%?

  9. #9
    Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 180
    Betpoints: 178

    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    SBR guys are not offered the good bonuses because there are so degenerate, they will bite on 30%. Why offer 100%?
    This is far more likely than than the possibility that SBR referrals are "killing" them.

  10. #10
    gauchojake
    Wubba lubba dub dub!!!
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 15,448
    Betpoints: 70

    I'm sure it has more to do with SBR as an affiliate than it does the action SBR members give to YW.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  11. #11
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 15,213
    Betpoints: 143

    Yeah-Management reserves all right blah blah...but getting KILLED...lol come on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    This is far more likely than than the possibility that SBR referrals are "killing" them.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/08/2018


  12. #12
    Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-11
    Posts: 1,496
    Betpoints: 12834

    I think the bigger problem here is how you were offered 100%, made the deposit, and then after deposit told you could only have 30%. If I am not mistaken....these guys have a history of this.

    Everything about youwager/betpop is legit.....except for the sales team. Who remind me of an used car dealership
    Points Awarded:

    Wohlford gave Courtesywipe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-07-17
    Posts: 844
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Yeah-Management reserves all right blah blah...but getting KILLED...lol come on...
    Are they sure they have the right website?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 02/19/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  14. #14
    stevenash
    OK, Philly isn't going to win 67.5 games
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 26,960
    Betpoints: 20104

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    How did they know you're on SBR?
    My guess it has something to do with IP addy's.

    Don't kid yourself, smart i/t people can easily trace your I/P.
    There's apps too, GPS spoofing app is cool.

    Do yourself a favor, google Rip Gerber, known as "the sheriff of online gambling"
    He (his company Locade) can locate 5 billion devices anywhere on the planet.
    Companies like William Hill, Caesars, most of the reputable on line sites pay him shitloads of money just to keep their sites reputable.

    A decade ago, the cyber bad guys out numbered the cyber good guys 5 to 1, it's pretty much even now.
    10 years ago, syndicates could rob you blind, still happens, but it's rarer today.

    I could ramble all night.
    John McCafee just put out the first "hack proof" call phone.
    Android, though some don't believe it's truly hack proof.
    Now he's having fun playing with crypto moeny, genius yes, but a big time whack job too, but most geniuses are.
    Don't care, his stock made me beau coup coin.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  15. #15
    moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-16
    Posts: 345
    Betpoints: 78

    People register via SBR link as refferal so that way they know.

  16. #16
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 11,980
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Are they sure they have the right website?
    I was thinking the same thing. With all these losers around here......

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #17
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 277,600
    Betpoints: 306

    they are jerkoffs

    do not play there

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  18. #18
    dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 1,993
    Betpoints: 12370

    Sbr guys lolololll

  19. #19
    stevenash
    OK, Philly isn't going to win 67.5 games
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 26,960
    Betpoints: 20104

    Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Sbr guys lolololll
    We are a special breed.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  20. #20
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 277,600
    Betpoints: 306

    We do not play there

    Better books out there that are much more stable

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


Top