No1isbetter
    No1isbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nitrogen sports Frozen account/Staff-Insults to users

This is about nitrogensports shadiness, and staff meltdowns recently This starts on Feb/22 but for the sake of the time line I am posting a message from support for contextFirst my message to support was asking them if my account was in good standing because I hadn't deposited in awhile and if withdraw fees had changedTheir response"Hi xxxxxxxThank you for reaching out to us!Your account is in good standing and you may deposit at your earliest convenience. The withdrawal fee is still the same.Please let us know if there is anything else we may do for you.Best Regards,Alec." So I deposited that day Feb/17, I lost all funds I had deposited. On bets, a little dice and a little poker all that same day.Then I had deposited small amounts say between 0.005 and 0.01 on Feb/19 and 2 deposits in Feb/20. I made some bets won some lost some ended up being broke by end if day.Now on Feb/21 I had deposited at 9:00pm. When these funds were confirmed I tried to make a bet and got the message my account was frozen. Been a member er for a few years and have wagered over 100btc. There is and was no reason for this. I contacted support and was give a big list if rules and st the end said this."Our security team asks that you explain your relation to account 662108 so we can continue the investigation.Please let us know if there is anything else we may do for you.Best Regards,Alec."Now my account number is in the 1,500,000's so this 600,00 account was made 2 years prior at least as nitro hadn't taken off at that point, like the last year. I don't own and didn't make that account, this is odd that an acciunt two years older then mine is somehow in relation with mine? I do stay at a place with free Wi-Fi, I don't know if that's the correlation..or what ....?Anyhow I was furious because I did nothing wrong, I feel like support is out to get me because we have had prior issues with how I talk to support and warnings to watch how I talk to them, warning me if possibility of being banned for the way I talked. I also had prior exp with "Alec" more later.So my account is under investigation for supposed relation to an account I don't own, that is two years older, after being told a few days before this by Alec my account was in good standing..what changed between the 17th and 21rst? Nothing on my end..same IP as always...nothing going in excepting betting and hatting on this site.Now after this I blow up support and everyone 5 messages I send I get one reply. I will put down the most pertinent back and forth.After a slew of outgoing tickets I got this back"Hello xxxxxxxWe understand this process can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.Please be advised that your account is under investigation and will remain lock until our Security team has a resolution, at which point we'll get back to you.Your patience in this matter is greatly appreciated."Next message from support"Hi xxxxxxI absolutely understand this may result frustrating. Due to the complexity of the case is has taken longer, however, the moment we receive an update we will make sure to contact you back through support ticket.Meanwhile, please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.Best Regards,Chris""Due to complexity if case? Wth, are they talking about...complex..how is it complex...Ok, this staff member is pretty nice co pared to the rest.Next message from staff"Hi xxxxxxYou're always welcome and have nothing to apologize about. I mention the complexity of a case because there are may factors our security team considers, however they work as fast as they can to get to a final resolution.Please rest assured your funds are safe and in no way we intend to keep your funds, to the contrary we love when our customers enjoy our site and win!I certainly can't give you a time window, however, what I can definitely do is pitch in for fresh updates.Chris"Ok....because I have seen other complaints where nitrogen has locked accounts and taken funds. So I have staff telling me not to worry about that they aren't taking them...follow up"Hi xxxxxxI put myself in your position and understand completely.I'll definitely pitch in for any updates and make sure to get back to you as soon as we get themThank you for your kind words! We love to treat our valued users with the respect they deserve and we definitely appreciate your loyalty.Chris"This staff guy is really cool, definitely the best one I have met, talked too.Ok so those messages were early morning, no more messages till late afternoon, different staff member"Hello xxxxxxx,Hope this message finds you well.Your case its being personally worked on by a manager, Chris, who you've been communicating with. He will definitely contact you as soon as a resolution its reached but he has not provided us with an estimated time frame, reason why we appreciate your patience.Thank you and should you have further concerns, feel free to reach us back!Regards,Viv J."Ok, interesting, so the last few replies from staff prior to this one were by "Chris" who apparently is a manager...but Chris was sure not talking like one to me. Chris said others were doing the work on my "investigation" Now Chris is "personally working in my case" This seems odd...but then think it's probably a good thing, me and Chris had a good report. Ok so now we are coming up on 24 hours since i deposited and was frozen.Then next support reply "Hello xxxxxx,I am sorry that you have that impression; I guess that writing back and forth and getting the same response might make you think that you need to remind us about the investigation or that somehow we are ignoring your request, which I can understand. I wouldn't know how else to assure you that our security team its in fact working on your account.The situation is that we work by queues and we manage a lot of requests that need to receive attention equally and all of these reviews need to be done manually, which also delays our responses. We apologize that this makes you feel like you are getting scammed but Nitrogen Sports is a respectable business and we have no need to scam anyone. Our reviews ensure that all users are abiding by the rules, playing fair and not abusing our services.In the meantime, what we have left to say is that we need to wait for a resolution and be sure that we will reach out to you with the outcome as part of our procedures is to personally reach each customer with our decision.Hope you have a good evening/night.Viv J."I basically said I felt like I was getting scammed, or support was playing games due to prior engagements with them were maybe I wasn't so nice. That was their response.I then asked support about Chris, and if he had off on weekends, since apparently he is the only one who can work on my case? "Hello xxxxxxxThat is to be addressed with Chris who will be back til Monday in deed.Regards,Viv J."So then I flipped out on the next ticket and said I was reporting here, the whole reason and supports responses were weird and didn't make sense.I deposit and immediately freeze my account. I was told days prior by staff, account was in good standing...I made deposits and did nothing out if the ordinary when they told me that..now I get account frozen, and this seems like it's gonna be a long pricess. At least 4+ days if I have to wait till Chris comes back on Monday.The whole Chris angle seems odd to me.I have had my account frozen before, due to my IP when deposit information being different, but that was quickly cleared up.So, I don't know guys, if any of you all can see anything odd in all this?..If any context is needed let me know. I didn't post mist if my outgoing tickets to save time and space, as like I said I blew them up. But basically explained in a nutshell what I said prior to their follow up.I also think it's strange Alec told me my account was in good standing days prior to this freeze, then I get frozen. So at that point when he said that was I not in good standing and he just didn't do his job in checking my acount? Was it trap, to get me to deposit so they could steal my money? They didn't freeze the first few deposits, after he said account was in good standing, maybe because they were smaller and they wanted to wait to freeze when I made a bigger deposit? I know I'm paranoid.... But nothing else makes sense because I know nothing in between the 17th and 22nd happened to set up red flags...what could it be..I did have an exchange with Alec on the 19/20th where I was chat banned for 120 min. I sent a ticket to support about it saying it's bogus, I was banned for saying crackers, but another user was not banned for saying *******.Alec answered saying he was upping my chat historyban to 1440 min, due to fact he went back and look at chat logs and seen I mention "stars" referring to poker stars. I got pissed and called him a betamale, because he still didn't ban the guy who said *********. He upped my ban to 5000min. Ok fine I waited till later sent in a ticket got reply back in morning from a different staff, saying my ban was over turned. And that the situation would be sent to management, and investigated internally.. ok didn't think much of it.The first staff on record to reply to my support ticket in the 22nd when my account was frozen, was Alec. Now did he freeze my account? Is that his job? Idk, but if it is maybe he git in trouble with management, or at least was talked to about situation..and had to explain himself and didn't like that. Just kinda fishy, or maybe I being paranoid again..mb he held a grudge against me..idk..because the whole reason for me being frozen made no sense, I had no connection to a 600,000 account, and I did nothing from when Alec told me on the 17th that my account was in good standing until 22nd to warrant a freeze.So I don't know I guess u have no choice but to wait, I am definitely done playing here regardless if my account is unfrozen..which I assume it will be at some point since "Chris" said they were not taking my funds and they were safe.From a few complaints I have seen of this sort, those accused of multiple accounts all were closed and funds seized. Well for that to happen, it would go against what manager Chris said wouldn't happen.This whole thing has me confused guys. I am sorry for piss poor grammar. I am very tired. I hope I got everything.Also I am sorry for it being so long, i very much appreciate anyone who takes time to read this and finds time to offer input.If I think of anything pertaining to this I will add.If anyone has a question I'm happy to answer, or to add context to any of the above.Few other things about Nitrogensports staff recently.A user 425 was told by chat mod Zack to go kill himself. To nitrogensports credit they fired zack. I don't know if any of you know about this in sure you do.I have had staff unfairly ban multiple times, like the part I mentioned about being banned for saying crackers, citing racism but a user was not even warned for saying ******** Around Christmas time this happened,I sent ticket in asking if my withdraw was taking so long because I was black, then asked if white peoples withdraws are faster cause they white...(it really was tongue in cheek and kidding)Staff replied back with"Why do you people always play the victim card...."Nothing about my withdrawal..at the time it wasn't a huge deal I had quite a bit of coin and I was happy and in a good mood, now looking back at recent events, and how staff has treated others.The day me and Alec got into it, someone else in the Lobby was banned 120min for saying "go Trump go"Like really? Lmfao, it's getting ridiculous over there...
    Last edited by Optional; 02-24-18 at 12:12 PM. Reason: language

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Can you please have a go at formatting this into readable paragraphs no1isbetter?

And if you avoid trying to get around the word filter to spell out words in a readable manner, your post wont be auto moderated next time.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Courtesywipe gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

compaqDikk gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Wait!!! Player 662108 is ME!!!

LOL just kiddin...

cliff note version please LOL...Sounds like it may be a poker related collusion issue with player 662108...They are tightening up security in poker room as much conclusion and or term violations and peeps like me have been reporting obvious ones....Any way your out to get me angle is laughable if you played 100BTC(REALLY in two years??) with them they love you they don't care about chat rude remarks...Something raised a red flag and needed security check...if your innocent its just a inconvenience but hey they and all books BTC or not have it in there terms they can freeze accounts for fraud or to investigate....please keep us updated sir
    Last edited by littlekona; 02-24-18 at 01:00 PM.

No1isbetter
    No1isbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Checking in quick have a busy day Mod I wasn't trying to break any rules sorry, I will also edit when I come back on.

Littlekona, I assure you it isn't about poker, or collusion. If I broke the rules, I wouldn't waste my time posting here. Also you asked in another thread what events lead up to the first response. I asked support if I was in good standing at the book, and asked about anything new regarding withdrawals. Prior to deposit on 17th I hadn't played a few weeks.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by No1isbetter View Post
    Checking in quick have a busy day Mod I wasn't trying to break any rules sorry, I will also edit when I come back on.

Littlekona, I assure you it isn't about poker, or collusion. If I broke the rules, I wouldn't waste my time posting here. Also you asked in another thread what events lead up to the first response. I asked support if I was in good standing at the book, and asked about anything new regarding withdrawals. Prior to deposit on 17th I hadn't played a few weeks.
    just playing devils advocate here but why would you ask them if you where in good standing??? you say you wagered 100BTC in 2 years and you have to ask them???

HOWARDhasMYdough
    HOWARDhasMYdough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

yeah seems odd to just ask about your standing but either way all these kennedy assassination length reviews is terrible for the site and unfair to the players who are getting locked out for weeks for fairly standard simple reviews which should take a day.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by HOWARDhasMYdough View Post
    yeah seems odd to just ask about your standing but either way all these kennedy assassination length reviews is terrible for the site and unfair to the players who are getting locked out for weeks for fairly standard simple reviews which should take a day.
    So why did you ask? Why would you be worried they had you Flagged? I mean you say your handle was 100 btc in wagers in 2 years....that’s vip level....forget the other cases as most are resolved and most are not from guys who wager 100btc in 2 years...interesting case though so please keep forum uodated

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by HOWARDhasMYdough View Post
    ...all these kennedy assassination length reviews is terrible for the site and unfair to the players who are getting locked out for weeks for fairly standard simple reviews which should take a day.
    I agree. One day. Ok two days. No more than two days for a review.

Maybe the review is warranted for some players, but figure out the answer in a timely manner. Innocent customers sure wouldn't feel comfortable playing there after being frozen for no good reason. I know we tend not to give these type of posts benefit of the doubt.

The real issue is Nitro terms allow for grey area regarding multiple accounts. They do NOT specifically say players are prohibited from having multiple accounts for any reason. If that's what they meant, its simple to word it clearly in the terms. Why don't they???

Players don't want to be frozen with no explanation for more than a day or two, assuming they did nothing wrong. So in Nitro, there is a fine line between actually good "Security" vs. them using security as an excuse.

Optional

The multiple account rules are clear to me Hotcross.

It doesn't matter how many you have created as long as you dont use them together to take advantage of anything.

hotcross

what's not clear is how many days Nitrogen needs to conduct a reasonable investigation.

Additionally, they seem paranoid about something to be conducting so many investigations which in my mind are unwarranted.

Trying to connect this guy to a 2 year old account, is this justified? or a witch hunt?

It came up before about IP addresses. I have no idea what my IP address is half the time, if I'm on mobile or traveling, nor do I keep track of it. Do what am I supposed to answer if Nitro asked me what IP address do I normally use to access account?

I got the password to work and 2FA, is that enough? or how many more days until they get back to me / unfreeze my account? (hypothetically speaking)

Optional

I can't really tell what the OP is saying yet Hotcross. Hurts my eyes too much trying to read it all.

Sounds a bit like he has some beef with a CS operator there and thinks that may be why he is being investigated?

hotcross

agree the OP too long-winded

the points I made are real concerns.....even tho it might not fit exactly with the OP's issue

I would like to play at Nitrogen for sports only. Their actions with these investigations don't allow me to be comfortable enough to do so. I just don't want to take the chance to give them an opportunity to investigate my account, when I know they have no reason to.

Not saying for certain they would freeze my account to investigate. I'm saying I don't want to give them the chance to, hence they have no opportunity to get any BTC from my losing sports bets.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    agree the OP too long-winded

the points I made are real concerns.....even tho it might not fit exactly with the OP's issue

I would like to play at Nitrogen for sports only. Their actions with these investigations don't allow me to be comfortable enough to do so. I just don't want to take the chance to give them an opportunity to investigate my account, when I know they have no reason to.

Not saying for certain they would freeze my account to investigate. I'm saying I don't want to give them the chance to, hence they have no opportunity to get any BTC from my losing sports bets.
    Trust me you are fine at nitrogen...if you read t/cs at any book they are there for there protection and give them all the power...just dont attempt fraud and your good...if they freeze file a sbr complaint...this guys story has red flags...100 btc bettors in 2 years are loved by books..something is up for sure

littlekona

update?

littlekona

for all that writing OP sure vanished fast guess 100 BTC bettors in 2 years are just far above me and to update us

hotcross

100 BTC in total volume might not be such a big thing, especially if you consider the exchange rate a couple years back was much lower than what its been since last quarter of 2017

10 mBTC = 0.01 BTC right

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good place to move out of now

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

There shouldn't be any worries about playing at Nitrogen. You are safer at Nitrogen than most exchanges. They stated:

Most accounts frozen involve multi-accounting and/or poker collusion. Thanks to the Fraud Team, the ban hammer is being used a lot these days, which is what was everyone demanding especially for the legit poker players

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    There shouldn't be any worries about playing at Nitrogen. You are safer at Nitrogen than most exchanges. They stated:

So you can't have multiple accounts at Nitrogen?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Quote Originally Posted by pinnerpsk View Post
    So you can't have multiple accounts at Nitrogen?
    Rules say that you can only have one account. I'm not sure who they target since there are a lot of guys with multiple accounts.

pinnerpsk

Ya but it also says that all accounts are anonymous right when you first access the site.

Just looking at the rules it doesn't say you can't have multiple accounts. It says: "You may not, under any circumstances, create multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding Nitrogen Sports."

littlekona

Ya but it also says that all accounts are anonymous right when you first access the site.

Just looking at the rules it doesn't say you can't have multiple accounts. It says: "You may not, under any circumstances, create multiple accounts for the purpose of defrauding Nitrogen Sports."
    Correct ! They dont care about multiple accounts....with the anonymous instant accounts its easy to have many....
    I probably have 20+ that i did instant on accident
    But only one i use my main one tied to e-mail...

Bottom line is this.....do not scam or comit fraud and ure fine....this 0P story here id like more on seems fishy

pinnerpsk

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Correct ! They dont care about multiple accounts....with the anonymous instant accounts its easy to have many....
    I probably have 20+ that i did instant on accident
    But only one i use my main one tied to e-mail...

Bottom line is this.....do not scam or comit fraud and ure fine....this 0P story here id like more on seems fishy

Yep, dead on.

I wonder how much $$ is sitting in accounts that people created at Nitrogen years ago.

littlekona

Yep, dead on.

I wonder how much $$ is sitting in accounts that people created at Nitrogen years ago.
    Lots I bet...forgotten accounts guys die ect books get it like Un claimed lottery tickets probably....think of aLL the bitcoin to in wallets just lost, forgotten or unspeadable like btc dust millions upon millions.....Nitrogen...think about it they hit the jackpot with btc cash too they are fine...just if you are a scammer or fraudulent guy these sites won’t put up with it