RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

Bet Phoenix

I took their bonus 175 % free play with a 18x roll. I am up a few grand. I usually play at Heritage and Bookmaker and Betonline. How much will BetPhoenix let me win? I still have a few thousand left on my roll over.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan$$$ View Post
    I took their bonus 175 % free play with a 18x roll. I am up a few grand. I usually play at Heritage and Bookmaker and Betonline. How much will BetPhoenix let me win? I still have a few thousand left on my roll over.
    Depends on how you play. But it's common for that group to knock you down to $250 limits if they think you are sharp.

RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

250 is fine my balance is close to 5K just want to get paid

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

They will pay you if you win. A bit tight with player management but they do pay.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Is SSLP back at this book?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Has anyone received a payout from betphoenix? Weird they don't have a withdrawal option on the site. Cashier link only has option to deposit lol.

Emailed them several times for instructions, but haven't gotten a response in 5 days.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13827

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Has anyone received a payout from betphoenix? Weird they don't have a withdrawal option on the site. Cashier link only has option to deposit lol.

Emailed them several times for instructions, but haven't gotten a response in 5 days.
    You need to use live chat. They are pretty slow with bitcoin payouts and often take around 5 days for the most part.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

Crusherrr is spot on. You need to live chat. If you request bitcoin, they will have you send an email with address. I got a payout maybe a month ago, took like 5 days including weekends.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

thanks fellas. gonna hop on live chat then.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

I have played there a lot and noticed that lately their Cs and tellers have been replaced by less qualified people, some take two minutes to log in to my account.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13827

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    I have played there a lot and noticed that lately their Cs and tellers have been replaced by less qualified people, some take two minutes to log in to my account.
    I would always use Rosie when I played with BetPhoenix/Skybook she was always very helpful. After cashing out one time from each site they no longer give me bonuses. Their lines are absolute crap if you aren't getting bonuses.