1. #1
    dailydose1
    dailydose1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-27-11
    Posts: 224
    Betpoints: 36

    Alternataive to betcoin.ag?

    Now that betcoin has disabled players from many countries, any good alternatives that have similar live betting? i really liked their use of diff currencies and live betting. thanks

  2. #2
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,542
    Betpoints: 11735

    Quote Originally Posted by dailydose1 View Post
    Now that betcoin has disabled players from many countries, any good alternatives that have similar live betting? i really liked their use of diff currencies and live betting. thanks
    You can use a VPN to get into Betcoin. Nitrogen is the best bitcoin book but Betcoin is better for live betting. Both books are anonymous.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  3. #3
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,542
    Betpoints: 11735

    Betcoin is now part of http://www.coingaming.io/ . If you are unfamiliar with Bitcoin, watch the video by Andreas Antonopoulus.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 01-06-18 at 01:17 AM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  4. #4
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,468
    Betpoints: 1454

    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    You can use a VPN to get into Betcoin. Nitrogen is the best bitcoin book but Betcoin is better for live betting. Both books are anonymous.
    Is that wise?

    If they really don't want Americans never know what they might do.

    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Betcoin is now part of http://www.coingaming.io/ . If you are unfamiliar with Bitcoin, watch the video by Andreas Antonopoulus.
    Is that a good thing?

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 1,826
    Betpoints: 720

    with the amount of good book options available for USA there is no way anyone should chance it and VPN to betcoin...they just are not that special. if you are going to VPN IMO asiaconnect is only one to use. now my question is why would anyone outside a restricted country even want to use them? In UK and other markets there are so many great options...plus no need for btc as funding vessel

  6. #6
    dailydose1
    dailydose1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-27-11
    Posts: 224
    Betpoints: 36

    I like crypto as a funding option and find the books don't offer the same ability to deposit with a bunch of different cryptos and then withdraw in any crypto.

  7. #7
    EasyTiger
    Update your status
    EasyTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 46
    Betpoints: 252

    Surprised that no one has recommended Bitcoin Rush. Good book with solid lines.
    Last edited by EasyTiger; 01-06-18 at 08:20 PM.

  8. #8
    dailydose1
    dailydose1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-27-11
    Posts: 224
    Betpoints: 36

    there live betting is weak at best though :/

  9. #9
    EasyTiger
    Update your status
    EasyTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 46
    Betpoints: 252

    Quote Originally Posted by dailydose1 View Post
    there live betting is weak at best though :/
    Agreed. I should have read the fine print of the thread. I guess Saturday evening got the best of me

  10. #10
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,542
    Betpoints: 11735

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    with the amount of good book options available for USA there is no way anyone should chance it and VPN to betcoin...they just are not that special. if you are going to VPN IMO asiaconnect is only one to use. now my question is why would anyone outside a restricted country even want to use them? In UK and other markets there are so many great options...plus no need for btc as funding vessel
    Don't worry about the VPN with Betcoin. They also have many funding options such as ETH and LTC. For US players, I don't see that many live betting options than Betcoin.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 01-07-18 at 04:49 PM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  11. #11
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,542
    Betpoints: 11735

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Is that wise?

    If they really don't want Americans never know what they might do.



    Is that a good thing?
    Their license won't allow US players but it's totally anonymous. I made a mistake on their parent company.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  12. #12
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 7,565
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    with the amount of good book options available for USA there is no way anyone should chance it and VPN to betcoin...they just are not that special. if you are going to VPN IMO asiaconnect is only one to use. now my question is why would anyone outside a restricted country even want to use them? In UK and other markets there are so many great options...plus no need for btc as funding vessel
    Well for one there's not another book remotely close to Betcoin regarding their soccer markets. Cloudbet was close but they've reduced the number of options.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 329 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 681 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  13. #13
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 1,826
    Betpoints: 720

    Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Well for one there's not another book remotely close to Betcoin regarding their soccer markets. Cloudbet was close but they've reduced the number of options.
    Nitrogen and Fairlay both have many soccer markets with Fairlay offering live and props like clean sheets on major leagues like premier league...One thing nitro can improve on is there live offerings as it’s horrible

  14. #14
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 7,565
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Nitrogen and Fairlay both have many soccer markets with Fairlay offering live and props like clean sheets on major leagues like premier league...One thing nitro can improve on is there live offerings as it’s horrible
    Not even close, especially Nitrogen.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 329 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 681 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  15. #15
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 1,826
    Betpoints: 720

    Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Not even close, especially Nitrogen.
    Not live but Nitro has a great match selection I’ve bet freaking Iran and Syria league games on there...what makes it not even close besides live part

  16. #16
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 7,565
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Not live but Nitro has a great match selection I’ve bet freaking Iran and Syria league games on there...what makes it not even close besides live part
    When I say markets I don't mean leagues, I mean the number of betting options for a particular game. For instance, games from Iran or Syria (or the like) will have 30+ betting options. The major leagues typically have 130+. I can bet ml/handicap/total anywhere. Books like 5dimes, etc. don't even offer both teams to score for fuks sake.
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 01-08-18 at 02:01 PM.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 329 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 681 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  17. #17
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 1,826
    Betpoints: 720

    Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    When I say markets I don't mean leagues, I mean the number of betting options for a particular game. For instance, games from Iran or Syria (or the like) will have 30+ betting options. Them major leagues typically have 130+. I can bet ml/handicap/total anywhere. Books like 5dimes, etc. don't even offer both teams to score for fuks sake.
    You are right...Fairlay does offer that on some matches..Where do you play at that offers that kind of selection? I'd be very interested...I know Heritage offers more markets but only during live wagering which makes no sense..

  18. #18
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 7,565
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    You are right...Fairlay does offer that on some matches..Where do you play at that offers that kind of selection? I'd be very interested...I know Heritage offers more markets but only during live wagering which makes no sense..
    Used to use Cloudbet, when they reduced some of their markets I went looking for another option. Had opened an account at Betcoin some time back but never funded. Checked them out again and saw how much they had improved their soccer book. Closest thing to a European/Asian book for US citizens.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 329 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 681 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  19. #19
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 1,826
    Betpoints: 720

    Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Used to use Cloudbet, when they reduced some of their markets I went looking for another option. Had opened an account at Betcoin some time back but never funded. Checked them out again and saw how much they had improved their soccer book. Closest thing to a European/Asian book for US citizens.
    I like betting clean sheets and team totals...Fairlay offers some..If you find a place that accepts USA that offers that please post..
    directbet used to have very good selections but they closed

  20. #20
    swordsandtequila
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-23-12
    Posts: 7,565
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I like betting clean sheets and team totals...Fairlay offers some..If you find a place that accepts USA that offers that please post..
    directbet used to have very good selections but they closed
    Never had any issue with Cloudbet, they offer those bets.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 329 pts

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 681 pts

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  21. #21
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,542
    Betpoints: 11735

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    You are right...Fairlay does offer that on some matches..Where do you play at that offers that kind of selection? I'd be very interested...I know Heritage offers more markets but only during live wagering which makes no sense..
    Betcoin can have up to 70 markets on one game live betting NHL. In the NBA it's up to 40 live markets. If you are betting in game, Betcoin is a nice out.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  22. #22
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 1,826
    Betpoints: 720

    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Betcoin can have up to 70 markets on one game live betting NHL. In the NBA it's up to 40 live markets. If you are betting in game, Betcoin is a nice out.
    they where good with live and I liked the poker there...what is there status for US peeps are they open again?

  23. #23
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,542
    Betpoints: 11735

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    they where good with live and I liked the poker there...what is there status for US peeps are they open again?
    Closed to US because they are getting a license. They are anonymous and all you need is an email and password. A VPN will get you in with no questions asked.


    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  24. #24
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,468
    Betpoints: 1454

    Not trying to be a bummer here Raiders but if they are getting a real license won't they have to do KYC?

    The VPN thing sounds like a risk to me unless the book agrees under the table it's ok.

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,542
    Betpoints: 11735

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not trying to be a bummer here Raiders but if they are getting a real license won't they have to do KYC?

    The VPN thing sounds like a risk to me unless the book agrees under the table it's ok.
    I'm not sure of the license that they will get. I hope it's not CR. When I was going through brokers I had to use a VPN to get into Pinny and some other books.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  26. #26
    bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-20-10
    Posts: 1,426
    Betpoints: 193

    Cloudbet ban usa as well

  27. #27
    ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-02-12
    Posts: 271
    Betpoints: 2916

    Gave it a shot with VPN (I'm in the USA)...nice live play options... even better than cloudbets. Made a withdrawal..paid in btc in 15 minutes..I can dig it.

  28. #28
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,542
    Betpoints: 11735

    Betcoin doubles your World Cup winnings if you also guess correct score.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  29. #29
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 36,468
    Betpoints: 1454

    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Betcoin doubles your World Cup winnings if you also guess correct score.
    That sounds like a good promo. How do you nominate the score? Is it on the bet form or is it a manual system?

    BTP
    Week 15
    3-2-0 352 pts

    BTP
    Week 14
    4-1-0 799 pts

    BTP
    Week 12
    3-2-0 10 pts

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #30
    raiders72001
    Update your status
    raiders72001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 5,542
    Betpoints: 11735

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That sounds like a good promo. How do you nominate the score? Is it on the bet form or is it a manual system?
    Post betslip ID and score here https://www.betcoin.ag/world-cup-pro...r-1-btc-prizes in the comment section.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  31. #31
    JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-17
    Posts: 779

    Had forgotten about betcoin.ag due to their issues with the sportsbook. Was offline for more than 3 months... Glad to hear they still offer solid action

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 795 pts


  32. #32
    pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-09
    Posts: 9,889
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing1986 View Post
    Gave it a shot with VPN (I'm in the USA)...nice live play options... even better than cloudbets. Made a withdrawal..paid in btc in 15 minutes..I can dig it.
    Iím in the US and just registered at betcoin.. are they accepting US players again?

  33. #33
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-12
    Posts: 1,104
    Betpoints: 10544

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing1986 View Post
    Gave it a shot with VPN (I'm in the USA)...nice live play options... even better than cloudbets. Made a withdrawal..paid in btc in 15 minutes..I can dig it.
    Are your live betting limits reasonable? Mine are pennies.

Top