francescosol
    francescosol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Pinnacle problem withdraw

Hello,
    im Francesco from Italy, my existing pinnacle account was open about 8 years ago and until 1 week ago all going good. from about 1 week i try to ask for a withdraw and contact them by email.. i recived not the payment and also i recived no answer to my emails. this is very strange from pinnacle, they always very fast with payouts and answers. my account works good, im able to login and place bets. in april pinnacle ask me for a proof of address and id, and i complete correctly the verification, than may and june i ask withdraws and they correctly pay me. i dont know why i having this kind of problems now. its frustrating recive no answer to emails and it seems that there isnt an other way to contact them. i hope the is an other way to have a contact with them. thank you so much. Francesco
    Last edited by francescosol; 07-09-18 at 05:25 PM.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Can you please explain in greater detail,here exactly what happened?

francescosol

im asking for the withdraw, the withdraw request seem to be ok, but they dont pay and balance is always the same. i tried to sent email, it happen from 1 week, i think 10-12 emails, they never answer me. if now i go to withdraw request, im able to request again my 1st withdraw free of charge per calendar month. i can make some suppositions: from 1 month about they dont accept registration by Italy country, but existing players can continue betting, can they block me for this reason?; i went in norway at the middle-end on june and i place a couple of bet from this country, so maybe an IP problem, but i dont understand why it can be a real problem, norway is allow as country and i was there with my pc and i placed bet myself; in april they asked me for ID and proof of addres, i sent docs and procedure was correctly completed, infact they pay me withdraw of may and june.
    i have no other reason.... the wrost thing is that they not answer at emails so i dont know wich is the real problem....
    Last edited by francescosol; 07-09-18 at 05:25 PM.

SBR Drew

There has to be a reasonable answer for this. Would you please fill out a complaint form and we can look into this for you?

francescosol

i just filled the complain,
    i wrote similar to first post, i can update my complain with more info and screens also, im waiting for your email reply
    thank you

SBR Drew

Sounds good thank you.

francescosol

i appreciate your help

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Good to see a fellow Dago here

DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

you mean paisano !

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27642

This is currently posted at pinnacle, do you use this method?

"Please be informed that our "E-Payment", "Wechat Pay" are currently under ongoing maintenance, please try again later. However, we suggest to use other available payment options to deposit for the meantime. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused."

francescosol

i use skrill

they are ignoring me, 2 different friends of me have just contacted them via email and they have recived regular answer in a short time.
    i really dont understand what i could have done wrong to them
    Last edited by francescosol; 07-10-18 at 01:42 AM.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11844

Did you check junk/spam email? Maybe their response went there...

francescosol

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Did you check junk/spam email? Maybe their response went there...
    emails are not in the spam

alex_as
    alex_as's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Maybe you can write from another email and give them a screenshoot of sent emails from your registered email with no answers

francescosol

Quote Originally Posted by alex_as View Post
    Maybe you can write from another email and give them a screenshoot of sent emails from your registered email with no answers
    i just did and recive no answer again

alex_as
    alex_as's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

do you try to fill contact form on the website?

francescosol

Quote Originally Posted by alex_as View Post
    do you try to fill contact form on the website?
    yes with no answer.

now i contacted them by my wife account using her email, they answer me:

Da: Sae Young [mailto:customerservice@pinnacle.com]
    Inviato: martedì 10 luglio 2018 10:18
    A: irene.castell
    Oggetto: Re: [#844427] account

Dear Client,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Kindly ask your your husband to check the spam and junk folder of his email account. He/you may also want to check his inbox/email settings and make sure that he is receiving emails.

You may also try sending him a test email just to make sure that his email/inbox is good.

Our Customer Service Department always tries to respond to every client's concerns as early as possible.

We are open 24/7 and please feel free to email us should you have further concerns.

Best regards,
    Customer Service Department / Pinnacle,

this sounds as a good news for me, but problem will stay;
    my email works fine and until april me and pin exchanged many emails correctly. now im trying to contact them by an other email but i supposte they ignore it because the email come not from a registered account
    Last edited by francescosol; 07-10-18 at 04:01 AM.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Did you ever deposit through bitcoin or ANY other deposit method than the method you are now trying to withdraw with?

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. The problem was I made a small (2.5k) bitcoin deposit to try it out when they first started accepting that form of payment. I had always been depositing and withdrawing through Neteller. When I wanted to withdraw a low 5 figure amount through Neteller, they simply cancelled the withdrawal every time. I finally figured out I first had to withdraw the 2.5k through bitcoin (2 withdrawals as the max is 2k so it cost me 2 withdrawals and the fee that 2nd time) and only then they would honour my larger Neteller withdrawal (another 15€ fee).

Maybe you have a similar problem without realising it.

francescosol

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Did you ever deposit through bitcoin or ANY other deposit method than the method you are now trying to withdraw with?

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago. The problem was I made a small (2.5k) bitcoin deposit to try it out when they first started accepting that form of payment. I had always been depositing and withdrawing through Neteller. When I wanted to withdraw a low 5 figure amount through Neteller, they simply cancelled the withdrawal every time. I finally figured out I first had to withdraw the 2.5k through bitcoin (2 withdrawals as the max is 2k so it cost me 2 withdrawals and the fee that 2nd time) and only then they would honour my larger Neteller withdrawal (another 15€ fee).

Maybe you have a similar problem without realising it.
    maybe it can be a reason, but without any email from them i cannot know

francescosol

10 July 2018 Dear Sir, We have been answering your messages, but it seems you are not receiving our emails. Please check that our answers did not end up in a spam folder by error. If you cannot find our messages, please contact us using a different email address. Kind regards, CSD

now im in contact with them by an other email, i hope to have an answer from them now....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by francescosol View Post
    10 July 2018 Dear Sir, We have been answering your messages, but it seems you are not receiving our emails. Please check that our answers did not end up in a spam folder by error. If you cannot find our messages, please contact us using a different email address. Kind regards, CSD

now im in contact with them by an other email, i hope to have an answer from them now....
    It sounds like your ISP may have blocked the Pinny email address. Can you call them and ask about this?

francescosol

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It sounds like your ISP may have blocked the Pinny email address. Can you call them and ask about this?
    nop its a server problem, in the meantime im waiting pin to change my registered email, i hope to have a good news from them
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave francescosol 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

francescosol

problem solved after changing the email, there was no blockage to my account but only the rollover to complete to ask for a withdraw. I apologize to all of you but not receiving their emails I panicked.
    Thank you for your support, i appreciate

lovePhillyNation
    lovePhillyNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

That’s why I joined 5dimes!!! Payouts had good reviews

euronet
    euronet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2309

I think that is something going weird with Pinnacle. I have account at least 15 years, and got an email that must fulfill "Source of Funds Declaration". I do deposits / withdrawal only via Skrill.
    In that document you must declare source of money used for betting on pinnacle. For every source you must have some formal document:

Here it is list:

Source:Savings
    Doc:Bank statement(s) demonstrating deposit / gifted monies.

Source:Sale of investments
    Doc:Statement from investment provider or bank statement showing settlement from investment provider.

Source: Sale of property
    Doc: Signed letter from – Solicitor / Advocate or Estate Agent or Contract of Sale / settlement statement.

Source: Loan
    Doc: Loan agreement or statement.

Source: Inheritance
    Doc: Copy of will, signed letter from solicitor, Grant of Probate or letter from Executer

Source: Maturity or surrender of life assurance policy
    Doc: Closing statement or letter from the policy provider

Source: Insurance Claims Letter from the insurance provider
    Doc: Dividends or Profits from company Latest audited company accounts / dividend statement

Source: Divorce
    Doc: Copy of court order / judicial separation agreement.Source:Other court award (e.g. compensation)
    Doc: Court order or signed letter from solicitor /advocate
    Source: Lottery / Gambling win

Doc: Evidence from the lottery company / cheque/winning’s receipt
    Source:Gift
    Doc: Document showing who gave the gift, when and why (e.g. letter from donor), plus verification of identity of the donor, and information about the source of their wealth
    Last edited by euronet; 07-11-18 at 05:18 AM. Reason: formatting

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

@euronet, you must be n a country where they hold a local license that enforces AML procedures?

euronet
    euronet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2309

Probably they do not have a licence at all in country where am I.
    But why they accept my bets without warning? To be honest, i will not send them singed this form and probably will use some VPN service to continue to use their site. Of course, my money isn't dirty or something, we are talking about balance of 500 euros.