gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

E-wallets withdraw anonymously

Hello, i have read somewhere that if you withdraw from your e-wallet to your bank via bank transfer,your bank can see the the transaction..but if you do the withdraw from your e-wallet(skrill/neteller) to your skrill/neteller master card (provided by ewallets) via atm,your bank cannot see the transaction.Is it true?
    Sounds a little strange to me..
    Last edited by gamblehappier; 01-05-18 at 08:00 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9214

Quote Originally Posted by gamblehappier View Post
    Hello, i have read somewhere that if you withdraw from your e-wallet to your bank via bank transfer,your bank can see the the transaction..but if you do the withdraw from your e-wallet to your skrill/neteller (provided by ewallets) via atm,your bank cannot see the transaction.Is it true?
    Sounds a little strange to me..
    If you use the Skrill card your own bank will not know about it. Not sure how you imagine they would know about it?

But the bank that issues the Skrill card will still know about it. So it's not anonymous.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

withdraw from your e-wallet to your skrill/neteller (provided by ewallets) via atm,your bank cannot see the transaction.Is it true?
    What do you mean by "from e-wallet to skrill/neteller"?

Skrill/Neteller is an e-wallet. If you have the card you can withdraw money from ATM's. This process is totally independent from the business you do with your house bank. The bank which provides the ATM does not know anything about withdrawals from accounts you have at other banks, PSPs or whatsoever

gamblehappier

I speak for my own bank,not the bank that cooperate with skrill/neteller.Via master card i think that your own bank do not know the transaction but if you do the trasnaction via bank transfer(e-banking),my own bank will know that the deposit to my bank account made by skrill neteller(paysafe company).So via bank transfer my bank know which company send money to me,via skrill master card/atm i do not think that knows something about the transaction.
    Bank that cooperate with neteller/skrill knows everything whether you made the withdrawal via bank transfer(ebanking) or atm/skrill master card.
    Am i right?
    Last edited by gamblehappier; 01-05-18 at 09:25 AM.

gamblehappier

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    What do you mean by "from e-wallet to skrill/neteller"?

Skrill/Neteller is an e-wallet. If you have the card you can withdraw money from ATM's. This process is totally independent from the business you do with your house bank. The bank which provides the ATM does not know anything about withdrawals from accounts you have at other banks, PSPs or whatsoever
    I meant from e-wallet to skrill/neteller master card via atm.I think tha via bank transfer my home bank knows the transaction.Via skrill master card/atm the bank do not know the transaction.

lonnie55

I'm not sure why you suppose your bank to know about a withdrawal at ATM with Skrill/Neteller card. This process has nothing to do with your bank. It doesn't matter who the provider of the ATM is.

However, when you make a withdrawal on your bank account of course your bank will know about the sender. "Paysafe Group" will be displayed on your bank statement.

gamblehappier

Exaclty Ionnie.So in the first case with skrill card you are anonymous.In the second case with bank transfer you are not anonymous as the bank knows the sender.So in the second case(bank transfer) maybe your home bank asks you where you find your money and imply you taxes to your profit

lonnie55

Exaclty Ionnie.So in the first case with skrill card you are anonymous.In the second case with bank transfer you are not anonymous as the bank knows the sender.So in the second case(bank transfer) maybe your home bank asks you where you find your money and imply you taxes to your profit
    My bank did call me indeed just a few weeks ago when I received a payout from Paysafe Group. I told them that it is from sports betting and that was it. They do not know if this money was generated from license or non-licensed books and eventually they don't care. Sportsbetting is a grey market in Germany.

It just popped up because Paysafe was blacklisted by them some time ago.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    My bank did call me indeed just a few weeks ago when I received a payout from Paysafe Group. I told them that it is from sports betting and that was it. They do not know if this money was generated from license or non-licensed books and eventually they don't care. Sportsbetting is a grey market in Germany.

It just popped up because Paysafe was blacklisted by them some time ago.
    This is the reason I now use Leupay to withdraw from Neteller.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Honestly I don't care if any legal body does investigations because there is virtually no risk for a player to get convicted of "illegal betting" in my country.

But for sure in some countries you should do everything to camouflage transactions related to sports betting.

bigmarty
    bigmarty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

anonymously
    This word doesn't mean what you think it means.

gamblehappier

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Why let your home bank knows the transaction if you can avoid it.As you said Ionnnie you will not have problem(but every country has its own rules) but i think its better to use skrill master card or Leupay.Alfa what is your opinion about Leupay?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

It works fine but if you want anonymity, using a European bank that signed the CRS agreement is probably not a good idea.

OnkelChris
    OnkelChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3243

In my opinion whenever a financial authority (e.g. tax office ) has the permission to check your financial transactions then neteller has to deliver. Subsequently the authority will monitor all your transactions including ATM money transfers etc. Guess it is better being upfront and put your cards on the table instead. Whenever those authorities smell a fraud they will dig deep.