jyney
    jyney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 154

JETWIN is a Joke, they sent a withdrawal with a $1.28 fee

if they didnt want to payout they should of told me, that shit is definitely getting returned

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Wait, are you seriously complaining about a fee of 1 (one) dollar and 28 (twenty eight) cents? Or is that a typo?

If it's 1.28$, that's probably the miners fee for the bitcoin transaction. If it's 128$, that would be a tad excessive.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by jyney View Post
    if they didnt want to payout they should of told me, that shit is definitely getting returned
    If it was sent as part of a payment batch then your transaction only makes up 32 bytes and requires a much lower fee.

Let us know how long it takes. Maybe post the Tx link where it shows the payment weight etc as well.

jyney

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Wait, are you seriously complaining about a fee of 1 (one) dollar and 28 (twenty eight) cents? Or is that a typo?

If it's 1.28$, that's probably the miners fee for the bitcoin transaction. If it's 128$, that would be a tad excessive.
    naw thats the total transaction fee, its almost equivalent of putting a 5 cent stamp on a letter right now

jyney

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If it was sent as part of a payment batch then your transaction only makes up 32 bytes and requires a much lower fee.

Let us know how long it takes. Maybe post the Tx link where it shows the payment weight etc as well.
    Size 521 (bytes)
    Weight 2084
    Received Time 2018-01-04 09:27:26
    Lock Time Block: 502511
    Visualize View Tree Chart
    Inputs and Outputs
    Total Input 0.01390873 BTC
    Total Output 0.01377823 BTC
    Fees 0.0001305 BTC
    Fee per byte 25.048 sat/B
    Fee per weight unit 6.262 sat/**
    Estimated BTC Transacted 0.01080589 BTC
    Scripts Show scripts & coinbase

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Sorry, I misunderstood your post and thought you were complaining about them charging you a fee.

You're right, that transaction will probably take weeks to confirm at 25sat/B...if it confirms at all.

Try the free version of this:
    http://btcstrike.com/

I had some success with smaller transactions getting confirmed after a few days thanks to them this week.

On the other hand, if they had charged a higher mining fee like 30USD it would have been a high percentage of your total withdrawal. I can see the conudrum for bookies right now...BTC has simply become almost unusable for transactions under 1k or so.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Size 521 (bytes)
    Weight 2084
    Received Time 2018-01-04 09:27:26
    Lock Time Block: 502511
    Visualize View Tree Chart
    Inputs and Outputs
    Total Input 0.01390873 BTC
    Total Output 0.01377823 BTC
    Fees 0.0001305 BTC
    Fee per byte 25.048 sat/B
    Fee per weight unit 6.262 sat/**
    Estimated BTC Transacted 0.01080589 BTC
    Scripts Show scripts & coinbase
    Wow..thats nuts with that size and so low fee will take a long while...but looking at this there are many even smaller fees out there

https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Wow..thats nuts with that size and so low fee will take a long while...but looking at this there are many even smaller fees out there

https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
    what did there CS say...Id be bitching like crazy!

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

jyny , did you have it sent to a wallet you control ? or was it sent to an exchange like coinbase?

if you sent to a wallet you control like bread,blockchain,electrum etc.... you can remedy this by sending a new transaction to another wallet address of yours with a higher fee, and it will get both txns confirmed. its called child pays for parent.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave DroopyDog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    jyny , did you have it sent to a wallet you control ? or was it sent to an exchange like coinbase?

if you sent to a wallet you control like bread,blockchain,electrum etc.... you can remedy this by sending a new transaction to another wallet address of yours with a higher fee, and it will get both txns confirmed. its called child pays for parent.
    yes do this or go to viabtc accelerator if you want to save five bucks. It resets every hour so watch the clock closely and submit once the hour turns. If you get it through it will say succeeded and will be included in one of the next couple viabtc mined blocks. I use it all the time. It works.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    yes do this or go to viabtc accelerator if you want to save five bucks. It resets every hour so watch the clock closely and submit once the hour turns. If you get it through it will say succeeded and will be included in one of the next couple viabtc mined blocks. I use it all the time. It works.
    The accelerator works

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    The accelerator works
    I remember like 6 months ago it was pretty easy to get one accepted...now it’s virtually impossible with so many peeps trying...they have a pay side now too if it’s a nice sum or if desperate you can use...it will tell u what fee is

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I remember like 6 months ago it was pretty easy to get one accepted...now it’s virtually impossible with so many peeps trying...they have a pay side now too if it’s a nice sum or if desperate you can use...it will tell u what fee is
    It's so funny a year ago I was trying to sell everyone BTC and no one would even listen to me they thought I was a clown.

Now that's all anyone wants to talk about.

I literally answer my phone about twice a day and tell guys that I'm sick of talking about it, I don't want to talk about it anymore don't call me about it anymore and I was trying to sell it to you a year ago when it was a thousand bucks so f*** off!

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    It's so funny a year ago I was trying to sell everyone BTC and no one would even listen to me they thought I was a clown.

Now that's all anyone wants to talk about.

I literally answer my phone about twice a day and tell guys that I'm sick of talking about it, I don't want to talk about it anymore don't call me about it anymore and I was trying to sell it to you a year ago when it was a thousand bucks so f*** off!
    I've been talking about it since it was $15. I feel your pain. now all the people who ignored me think they are bitcoin experts and try to lecture me

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I tried the accelerator first time ever the other day.... it actually worked. Confirmed in 28 minutes after hitting the accelerator. I couldn't believe it. Finally something actually went my way.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Viabtc accelerator was great before nobody knew about it. Now it's close to impossible to get a transaction through. It does work though if you can get lucky enough to get it through.

jyney

i tried it, it keep giving me an error message, i even paid 5 bucks to a site to no avail

PharaohUB

I just gone one through a few minutes ago. Find an official clock online that counts the seconds. The moment the hour turns hit submit. They accept 100 per hour I believe

PharaohUB

And I got confirmed just now only took a few minutes after waiting since last night
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave PharaohUB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jyney

And I got confirmed just now only took a few minutes after waiting since last night
    what did you have to do

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

what did you have to do
    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Viabtc accelerator was great before nobody knew about it. Now it's close to impossible to get a transaction through. It does work though if you can get lucky enough to get it through.
    Google that in BOLD.

Click around the website. It's a free accelerator. It will push a low fee transaction. But if it's too low... an error message at the top of the screen will say "TOO LOW."

Every hour at exactly the TOP OF THE HOUR.... they will push through the first 100 transactions WORLD WIDE absolutely free. The key is... will you beat out the other million people doing it?

How do you know if it worked? It will tell you immediately at the top of the screen. It will say something like "Next in the queue"
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PharaohUB

what did you have to do
    it's not that hard if you follow my directions in post #18. i got another 2 in today in 2 tries. it's not "millions" there are 180,000 unconfirmed transactions right now. probably less than 1% even know how to use the accelerator the way i'm explaining to you and they take 100 per hour. yes you are competing with others but it's easily done. You just need to wait until ViaBTC mines their next block and they will include it. it's not instant but if you are waiting days for a fairlay withdraw like me this will speed up the process.

https://viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave PharaohUB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.