MrMarky
    MrMarky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

Won a lot - Should I be worried about getting paid (Bovada)?

Would appreciate some feedback / advice. Pertinent facts:

Been playing with Bovada for several years (net-net I have certainly lost a lot more than won). VIP member, so that tells you they have enjoyed taking my money over the years.

Recently went on a surreal run over a very short period and have high 5 figures sitting in account.

Pure sports betting - straight bets and parlays involving a variety of sports. No shenanigans.

Requested a max Bitcoin withdrawal 1.5 days ago (still waiting, but not all that worried yet as still within 48hr mark they quote. With that said, past payouts came within 24hrs so this is already longer than usual for me).

Questions:

1. Should I just stop playing until I get most of it out? Worried that if I win even more, it will increase risk of not getting paid or something negative happening.
    2. I chose Bovada because they are highly rated and have liquidity and all of that - how much is a lot of $ to these guys when it comes to paying a player out?
    3. Any tips on how I should proceed in trying to get as much out as possible and as quickly as possible?

To close, I have never had a problem with Bovada and I have probably lost net six figures to them over the years, so I am hoping I am just being paranoid.

Thanks in advance for your help and support. Happy Holidays.

M

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

You're likely just being paranoid.

It is an odd time in bitcoin. They might be waiting to see if it cools down to avoid paying a massive fee

If they no longer wanted your action, they would either tell you or just cut your limits. Then they would pay you out.

It depends on how you win. If you are betting parlays, I wouldn't worry. In the words of a famous poster, when you hit a 6 team parlay, they are laughing as they pay you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Bovada A+

Don't worry. You'll be paid.

Ask them for advice on best method. But will probably be bitcoin even with the network issues right now.

MrMarky

Thanks for the support fellas. Certainly will be patient, but still no payout. Two calls to the VIP line and told both times that payout is still under review and the agents mentioned the large balance I had run up and had in my account. I take this to mean that they are reviewing the recent wagering activity to see if there is anything shady going on. I did win a good amount over the past week to get to where I am, but not sure why it would take more than a day to review as it's just deposits and a bunch of sports book wagers (wins and some losses).

Hoping they review a little faster and that I get paid asap.

M

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

They will pay.. nothing to worry about

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

you WILL get paid

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No worries

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

Top shelf book. Limits quick but paying out isn’t an issue.

DrJuice1226
    DrJuice1226's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Congrats. . . that is where I play! Always good!

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Never had an issue with them. As Aaron Rodgers says, R-E-L-A-X.

Bitcoin has been volatile lately so they may be hoping to send if the price rises a bit so they don't have to give as much, but you will get paid.

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Did you ever get payment ?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

MrMarky

Hey guys - I did receive payment! In fact, I was able to get one more payment processed just a few days later. I am guessing they did an initial deep dive to make sure there wasn't any abuse since that first one took a while. I'll keep withdrawing the max until the balance comes down. It's been a good bowl season thus far (knock on wood), so I've been fortunate in adding to my balance.

Will update you guys and let you know if I run into any issues.

Thus far, great to see that Bovada is living up to its reputation.

M
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional