Jerryk00111
    Jerryk00111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Long story short ive withdrawn from them a lot, usually takes a week or two but i get it, withdrew 1000 then 2000, probably put on 5000, so i was down 2000, recently went on a run and won around 13k.. started reading reviews online and most are negative, for some reason.. now im going to try to withdraw, just really hope i get the payout, have never won as much as i have this last few months, anyone ever withdraw anything over 5000 from them? Just reading a lot of negative stuff lately on trustpilot and such. Like honestly i dont even want to withdraw, i feel like i could keep going and make a boatload more, but whats the point if i cant get it haha, i really have no reason to doubt them as every withdrawl i have received thus far, but this next one is going to be huge for me anyway. A lot of negative shit posted around.
    Last edited by Jerryk00111; 12-21-17 at 10:19 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Congrats on the success

And good luck with the withdraw.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Keep your withdrawal to 1k or 2k a time to avoid possible delay.

Jerryk00111

Quote Originally Posted by althelegend View Post
    Keep your withdrawal to 1k or 2k a time to avoid possible delay.
    Thank you, good idea.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

What I can't figure out is how they allowed you to win that much in the first place and how they would allow you to continue betting any more than peanuts.

I played there for a few months last year and found my bets somewhat limited from the start and then progressively reduced until it became just a total waste of my time trying to bet there any more.

Jerryk00111

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    What I can't figure out is how they allowed you to win that much in the first place and how they would allow you to continue betting any more than peanuts.

I played there for a few months last year and found my bets somewhat limited from the start and then progressively reduced until it became just a total waste of my time trying to bet there any more.

dang really? they haven't limited me at all yet.. i still bet 500$ per game, i just like their live betting platform, you can literally take hockey games under 9.5 if you want, although juice would kill you, i had like 1000$ left and wanted to lose it, pretty much kept going all in and winning everything, might just cash out a bit at a time.

they're probably just waiting for me to get gutty and risk it all and lose.