FlipinCLE
    FlipinCLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Are payouts always difficult?

I have cashed several times with GT Bets via wire. 3 business days is the longest it has taken. I decided to try to open an account at BetOnline so that I could bet the best lines. I won there over the weekend. Went to request a payout and they said I have to wait 7 days just because I had a deposit. After that I will have paperwork to fill out and return all before I can request the withdraw. It just feels like they are doing everything to drag out this withdraw to the point at which it will be a month before I see the money. Is this always the case with betonline? I went with them because of the A+ rating and "the fastest payouts in the industry" slogan... GT Bets was 10x easier and quicker to this point.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

gtbets is very good with payouts.

The first payout at almost any book, unless you use bitcoin, is more difficult. Betonlines been solid payout wise in the past. Only used bitcoin, so I can't speak to how smooth wires go.

Schwang17
    Schwang17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by FlipinCLE View Post
    I have cashed several times with GT Bets via wire. 3 business days is the longest it has taken. I decided to try to open an account at BetOnline so that I could bet the best lines. I won there over the weekend. Went to request a payout and they said I have to wait 7 days just because I had a deposit. After that I will have paperwork to fill out and return all before I can request the withdraw. It just feels like they are doing everything to drag out this withdraw to the point at which it will be a month before I see the money. Is this always the case with betonline? I went with them because of the A+ rating and "the fastest payouts in the industry" slogan... GT Bets was 10x easier and quicker to this point.
    Yes, they do whatever they can to never pay you out.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

its in there general payout rules "Please note that players depositing via credit card, debit card or prepaid card are required to wait a minimum of seven business days from their last deposit prior to requesting a withdrawal."
    Very reasonable and you will get paid they are A+.....Do bitcoin moving forward plenty of places will pay instant or same day

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You have to go to bitcoin. And it's not perfect either.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Some books will make you have to honor past rollovers, too, if you lost the money prior to hitting the rollover. I found this out the hard way with HRWager. I was paying for bonus's I took on deposits from 11 months ago when I went to cash out. My 18X rollover turned into about 27x rollover. I still got my money but will never play there again nor will I ever take a bonus. There's a reason they offer them and it isn't because they are nice guys, lol. You live, you learn.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by FlipinCLE View Post
    Don't worry. Betonline are good with payouts too.

Once you give them the card/ID info it won't be dragged out. Get it sorted out during the week card hold period.