Luan Nascimento
    Luan Nascimento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

loosesline.ag refusing customer

Hello,I tried to register at loosesline.ag, I was informed that the promotion I could take advantage of was reduced juice, I said that I would like to have the freeplay advertised on the site, after that I was told that I could not register, that I had better go for jazzsports!

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

they are and have always been a chicken shit book,they hide under their desk afraid to take bets like me,F them

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

aren't they basically the same- under the same umbrella? just sign up there to get the 100% bonus

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

its same book as Jazz,,,same CS and Managers I have used them for a while with no complaints except that the racebook does not run well on my IPad...Super fast BTC payouts done while on phone or in chat....E mail or ask Dave Morgan over @ dave@isppro.net hes a good guy will try to help but it is a recreational book maybe your to Sharpe or took bonus on sister book
    Last edited by littlekona; 12-06-17 at 05:15 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by Luan Nascimento View Post
    Hello,I tried to register at loosesline.ag, I was informed that the promotion I could take advantage of was reduced juice, I said that I would like to have the freeplay advertised on the site, after that I was told that I could not register, that I had better go for jazzsports!
    Sounds like they said they could give you what you asked for and showed you were to get it. Which part of that makes you mad?

Luan Nascimento

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    its same book as Jazz,,,same CS and Managers I have used them for a while with no complaints except that the racebook does not run well on my IPad...Super fast BTC payouts done while on phone or in chat....E mail or ask Dave Morgan over @ dave@isppro.net hes a good guy will try to help but it is a recreational book maybe your to Sharpe or took bonus on sister book
    many thanks, I was lucky enough to be taken care of by Dave and he really was very attentive!

Luan Nascimento

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sounds like they said they could give you what you asked for and showed you were to get it. Which part of that makes you mad?
    I'm not bored, but loosesline.ag site is also offered and announced a free play, I was just charging what they are advertising!