Blacke
    Just Livin' the Dream!
    Blacke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1276

WTF? Bovada

I placed a prop bet on Bovada back in early August on there being less than 4.99 million PPV's for the Mayweather/McGregor fight on August 26, 2017 and Bovada has yet to grade this wager. When I've called them they say that they are still waiting for "official results" and that the wager will be graded then. They even sent an email back in October.

What could they possibly be waiting on? Is there anything I can do but wait?

Aug 2, 2017
    7:13 AM
    Placed by Web
    Single
    Boxing - How Many PPV buys will Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor have?
    Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Conor McGregor
    Under 4.99 Million +180 Aug 26, 2017 9:00 PM
    $250.00
    $450.00

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Dana White may be to blame. News first broke that the initial count was about 4.4M, then he said a full month later in late Oct it definitely broke the all-time record at 6.7M but this actually factored in global sales. We can ask Bovada what their position on this prop is - would expect it to be graded based on domestic sales.

Blacke
    Just Livin' the Dream!
    Blacke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1276

It just boggles my mind that it hasn't been graded yet AND they can't give me anything but a stock answer whenever I ask.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Showtime officially announced the domestic PPV results on Thursday as reported by ESPN as being at 4.3 million. All bets under 4.99 million at Bovada are winners. Prior to this announcement, possibly due to the pending litigation, no official number had yet been released.