Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is anybody getting slow paid from BFC?

Reason I ask, I was going to reload, I like playing there.

Obviously don't want to if there are problems. Some of the guys who I have talked to from CR say it is "business as usual" and don't seem worried.

But it is my money not theirs lol.

Anyone try for a withdrawal lately?

Son of Sam
    Son of Sam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably a little early to tell. I am sure the first ones requesting WD´s received them assuming they had a balance in the various payment solutions. In a couple of weeks they will come forward if there are any.

tat1980
    tat1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Not a fan of BFC have not heard too many good things about them.

Peep

Yeah, maybe a bit early to tell.

Usually problems hit pretty fast though. I think more likely not all that many people are posted up there. Shrink tried to throw them under the bridge at EOG a few months back when they stopped advertising there, might have shaken out the postups then.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

why

why take a chance? money is money. play at BM or somewhere that their CEO's arent going to jail... LOL

Peep

Well, yes, I do play at BM. One of my favorite books.

But sometimes a 1/2 a point makes a difference, and sometimes you can get that 1/2 point at BFC where you can't with the "screen" books.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    But sometimes a 1/2 a point makes a difference, and sometimes you can get that 1/2 point at BFC where you can't with the "screen" books.
    Bro, you know 1/2 point always makes a difference whether you win the wager or not. really hard for folks to figure that out.