sandrask866
    sandrask866's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Tipbet problem

Hi at june 2016 I registed on tipbet book. I made few deposits an withdraws without problem everything was ok. At 21. September I deposited 200 eur via neteller I receive 50% sports bonus. I rolled my bonus and 11.october I request withdraw of 2996 eur. I send mail few times but nobody not answer until today. Today they call me on my mobile and asking about my bets. I said that I working and that they call me later. After few min they call me again I answer on my basic questions but I not know which i played the last game and I repeat that I working and I cannot talk now. After that they withdraw me my deposit of 200eur and deducted another 2796eur. Also they blocked my account. I contact them via chat they say that decision is final and they close chat.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by sandrask866 View Post
    Hi at june 2016 I registed on tipbet book. I made few deposits an withdraws without problem everything was ok. At 21. September I deposited 200 eur via neteller I receive 50% sports bonus. I rolled my bonus and 11.october I request withdraw of 2996 eur. I send mail few times but nobody not answer until today. Today they call me on my mobile and asking about my bets. I said that I working and that they call me later. After few min they call me again I answer on my basic questions but I not know which i played the last game and I repeat that I working and I cannot talk now. After that they withdraw me my deposit of 200eur and deducted another 2796eur. Also they blocked my account. I contact them via chat they say that decision is final and they close chat.
    I assume from the nickname that you are female?

Unfortunately this type of test occurs with a lot of female account holders. It's not really fair if you are genuinely a female bettor but it happens as so many male bettors will use a wife/girlfriends ID to open a new account after being limited. Or just want to claim multiple bonuses.

You generally need to be able to tell them the amount and method of last deposit, what you normally bet on and how much, some of the most recent bets you placed and sometimes they will ask why you chose those bets. They speak to a lot of women about this and are very tough to fool. They know when they are speaking to a non-bettor. If you try to make an excuse rather than answer anything they generally give you two attempts before calling it a fail/refusal. It sounds like that is what has happened to you.

Tipbet claim their license says they cannot discus accounts with 3rd parties so won't talk to SBR about problems. So your best chance of getting a reversal is to submit a complaint to their regulator here: http://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/

I suggest approaching them with a convincing plea that you are genuinely a bettor yourself, offering as much proof of that as you can. (ie: you play at other books and have done for X period of time and a willingness to answer all questions about your account and provide any sort of ID needed)

Be careful going with the too busy to say anything at that moment stuff as that is what they hear often when a person is caught out. The book will be relying more on your demeanor and stuff like if you were happy to speak until you got to a question you could not answer then suddenly it was not possible to say another word when explaining themselves to the regulator. They will hold a recording btw.

I'm telling you all this not just so you know how to approach them, but so you know not to bother if you have been caught too.

sandrask866
    sandrask866's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Apperantly you must not play bookmakers like tipbet if you are female or your english is not good as in my case. On questions like my last bet I really do not remember because they call me 20 days after my last bet. I send mail to mga and they answer me:

"Further to the below case, please be informed that we have received information from the representative of Tipbet Limited (tipbet.com) who have informed the MGA that the account is in use by a third party. We have listened to the phone call and we can confirm that the phone was not verified. The operator provided information and data which is extracted from their internal systems. This they do as part of the ongoing investigations that the MGA orders when a player complaint is received. This information is of a sensitive nature and cannot be provided to the player as is your case. In your specific case, the information was passed to the MGA and examined in detail so as to confirm the Operator’s explanation of events. From the Authority’s end, it was determined that the Operator acted in accordance to the regulations and Terms and Conditions.

We therefore trust that the case is closed."

After this case I will play only few reliable books who not take my money only because I not know or not understand some questions. That they call me next day of withdraw request I will surely know answer. If they check my identification they can call me via skype or something similar. Malta gaming authority permits that bookmaker decides he wants to withdraw or not no matter what the reason.