PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

BetOnline (bitcoin W/D)

Can someone tell me how long usually takes to w/d using bitcoin on B.O. and how long it takes to receive thanks!

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    Can someone tell me how long usually takes to w/d using bitcoin on B.O. and how long it takes to receive thanks!
    Both times I withdrew from them (in the evening) it took about 12 hours before they sent the Bitcoin. How long it takes to confirm in your wallet depends on how large of a fee they attach to the transaction and if the backlog is severe or not.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Thanks Papageorgio
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Both times I withdrew from them (in the evening) it took about 12 hours before they sent the Bitcoin. How long it takes to confirm in your wallet depends on how large of a fee they attach to the transaction and if the backlog is severe or not.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

i have not deposited to them in long time....do they do a KYC or any verification for Bitcoin deposit only accounts

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

Ive done 8-9 btc only payouts last few months there longest one start to.finish took 8 hrs

And i have never even.deposited at Bol before and they never asked me for any verification at all for a payout
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: littlekona, and PeterJohnson

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Ty sir
    Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Ive done 8-9 btc only payouts last few months there longest one start to.finish took 8 hrs

And i have never even.deposited at Bol before and they never asked me for any verification at all for a payout

Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14776

With all the bitcoin delays i tried ether withdrawal and going on 48 hours now. Never remember much of a delay with them previously.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

5mike5, what did you mean "never even deposited at BOL before"? Didn't understand that. Meaning never deposited bitcoin?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post

5mike5, what did you mean "never even deposited at BOL before"? Didn't understand that. Meaning never deposited bitcoin?
    He won a BOL twitter competition prize which he opened the account with, and has been on a magic run with it.