mario2016
    mario2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

exclusivebet confiscate 600 eur

Hello , i would like some help from this forum if you can reach the exclusivebet.com and talk with them.

I made 3 small deposits to exclusivebet.com , respectively 100eur , 170eur and the last one 200eur (total 470eur).
    I placed few bets on football and ice hockey and my balance became approx 800 eur.I requested 450 eur withdrawal and i was asked to send ID+utility.I sent the documents straight away and after 2 hours they closed my account and sent me back only the last deposit of 200eur.This way they confiscated not only the winnings , but they also stole 270eur of my deposits.

When i asked to live chat , they said out of nowhere that i am a fraudster and claimed no other clear evidence.I told them to make a videocall but they refused.I can also offer to withdraw with bank transfer , but they dont want to talk anymore.
    If i was a fraudster, i would not be able to make a videocall and withdraw via bank transfer , would i ???!!

Further more , they gave me back only the last 200 eur deposit and they even confiscated my 2 first deposits which is not fair.

Please , help me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Fair industry practice is to refund the last deposit if fraud is the reason for account closure.

If you had already bet the previous deposits they stay bet.

But you are welcome to submit a complaint form and have an SBR dispute analyst take a look at it for you.

mario2016

and is that a industry standard that a bookie can call out of nowhere anyone fraudster and take is money ??!! Of course that is a standard as long as you have a curacao license ...

how can somebody be a fraudster when he offer to do a videocall and withdraw via bank ??

i will submit a complaint , thanks.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Avoid them. I had troubles with them, too, but at least got paid in the end. They are proven liars, told me they would have initiated a bank transfer which turned out to be not true, so it took more than 6 weeks until they finally paid out.

@mario: Hope you get at least your deposits back.

I'm curious about the reasons though. Did you use a VPN or something? The last scam accusations against Exclusivebet are from 2014 and 2015, so I'm wondering about your case.

A guy in German wettforum.info recently contacted me about issues with them concerning delayed payments but he got paid in the end after 4-5 weeks.

mario2016

No , i did not use VPN , because i have no reason to use it.I dont know the reason , they just said out of nowhere you are fraudster and no more talking.
    I offered them to do a videocall , and i am also ready to withdraw by bank , but they refuse.

The first step is to get at least my deposits , then the 2nd step is to get the winnings.
    At the moment i made the 3rd deposit , i still had money on my account , so why should i get only the last deposit ?!

mario2016

I filled a complaint , but still no reply.Is somebody looking at it or thats not worth it ?