1. #1
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 234

    any new reload bonuses at reputable books out there?

    My favorite reload bonuses at bookmakr, youwager, and betdsi have all disappeared the last 2 weeks. Now the only ones left are 20% FP here and there. Anyone know of any good ones still out there?

    @Crusherrr, I know you're always up on these... anything out there?

  2. #2
    SBR Tracy
    Update your status
    SBR Tracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-15-17
    Posts: 319

    Hello searanchdude, You might consider this link https://www.sportsbookreview.com/betting-sites/bonuses/ as it might help.

  3. #3
    KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-20-17
    Posts: 64
    Betpoints: 156

    Nothing

  4. #4
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 507
    Betpoints: 98

    Nitrogen gives away matching free plays weekly...Ive been getting at least 2 a week .01BTC free plays for many weeks now...NFL, MMA, NBA, MLB all with no rollovers and even hit one most are 6-8 team parlays and they will match with free play win or lose

  5. #5
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 234

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tracy View Post
    Hello searanchdude, You might consider this link https://www.sportsbookreview.com/betting-sites/bonuses/ as it might help.
    Thanks Tracy. That's a great page indeed. However, once you've done the welcome bonus for the sportsbooks, it no longer applies. It would be great if SBR had a crowdsourced page that keeps updated with reload bonuses as they come and go.

  6. #6
    SBR Tracy
    Update your status
    SBR Tracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-15-17
    Posts: 319

    Quote Originally Posted by searanchdude View Post
    Thanks Tracy. That's a great page indeed. However, once you've done the welcome bonus for the sportsbooks, it no longer applies. It would be great if SBR had a crowdsourced page that keeps updated with reload bonuses as they come and go.
    I appreciate your thought searanchdude and I'll raise your idea to the management to consider it in the future. Thank you

  7. #7
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 234

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tracy View Post
    I appreciate your thought searanchdude and I'll raise your idea to the management to consider it in the future. Thank you
    I appreciate that Tracy! Let me know if I can help. One idea to implement would be a monthly "reload bonus" thread similar to your monthly payout thread. Another idea is an additional column to the page you sent with reload bonus offer.

  8. #8
    temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-16-10
    Posts: 756
    Betpoints: 9118

    americas bookie- 150% freeplay 12x roll. keep in mind that freeplays can only used for straight wagers and max 2 team parlays.

  9. #9
    Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-15
    Posts: 596
    Betpoints: 2336

    Maybe his is a weird question, but I never really take any bonuses besides a first deposit bonus so I'm not experienced in the matter:

    Would you be eligible for reload bonuses if you first withdraw your balance and then deposit again a few weeks later? Or what are the general rules regarding this? I can't really find anything in the bonus rules about that.

    BTP
    Week 11
    4-1-0 264 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/13/2017


  10. #10
    KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-20-17
    Posts: 64
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Maybe his is a weird question, but I never really take any bonuses besides a first deposit bonus so I'm not experienced in the matter:

    Would you be eligible for reload bonuses if you first withdraw your balance and then deposit again a few weeks later? Or what are the general rules regarding this? I can't really find anything in the bonus rules about that.
    Every book I know prohibits recycling of funds to receive a bonus, but every book has different rules so it's always best to ask them to be safe.

  11. #11
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 30,276
    Betpoints: 1888

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Maybe his is a weird question, but I never really take any bonuses besides a first deposit bonus so I'm not experienced in the matter:

    Would you be eligible for reload bonuses if you first withdraw your balance and then deposit again a few weeks later? Or what are the general rules regarding this? I can't really find anything in the bonus rules about that.
    No withdraws within the last month is a common restriction at a lot of places.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #12
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 29
    Betpoints: 234

    Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    americas bookie- 150% freeplay 12x roll. keep in mind that freeplays can only used for straight wagers and max 2 team parlays.
    Thanks temple2010, I'll check them out. C rating will have me start small, but they seem to be moving in the right direction ratings wise.

  13. #13
    OVAKUL
    OVAKUL's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-17
    Posts: 35

    If anyone has experience with micro deposits and bonuses that are tailored specifically to small-time bettors, I'd appreciate any advice. What I am looking for is a book that will give a great bonus but only for people depositing under $50-100.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2017


Top