hippo
    hippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Pinnacle cutted the Limits by 50% over night?

I wanted to place a Bet, but suddenly, i recognize, that the max wager, i can place at pinnacle is 50% from what it was yesterday.

Can somebody, who have a regular Pinnaclesports Account (i am registered over a Broker) pls compare it?

The following League as Example:

Volleyball:

Brazil Superliga Men: **Caramura vs Sada Cruzeiro** today

+2.5 Set handicap

What is ur max. Wager (Bet Maximum)?
    Last edited by hippo; 11-03-17 at 02:54 AM.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Very possible, you can talk to your broker as the reason your limits were cut is them, most likely (although they'll probably deny it).

If a broker provides Pinbet88 accounts, Pinnacle forces that broker to take a part of the action because in general all broker accounts are very, very sharp and less profitable. If your broker decides they don't want to take that action (part of the risk), your limits will be cut.

Most Pinbet88 accounts only have limits that are roughly 35% of those of a regular pinnacle account.

Edit: forgot the numbers for your bet. For the +2.5 handicap at 2.54 it's 64.36€ in my Pinbet88 account. Standard limit for Pinnacle.com would be 180.2€.

And yes, it sucks.

hippo
    hippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Thanks.

I still have a Pinnacle account at Pinnacle (not Pinbet88), but also over a broker.

Thats why i wanted to know, what the Limit is at a regular Pinnacle account.

So if someone can post it, i would be happy.

Alfa1234

I posted it above, check again.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

CUTTED---I learned a new word today.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Pinnacle finally limiting punters after all these years!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Pinnacle finally limiting punters after all these years!
    He's talking his limits via a broker account.

Pinnacle still operating the same as always for direct customers.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    He's talking his limits via a broker account.

Pinnacle still operating the same as always for direct customers.
    Dont see why that should make any difference to Pinnacle where the bet is coming from, they are always banging on about wanting as much action as possible to make their markets super efficient.

Alfa1234

They have been increasing juice and lowering limits for a while now on certain markets (non NBA basketball among others). It makes a difference if your sharpest players can only place a 50$ bet instead of a 250$ on your soft lines before you drop the line. I don't really mind it that much if it keeps them profitable and in business.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post

Dont see why that should make any difference to Pinnacle where the bet is coming from, they are always banging on about wanting as much action as possible to make their markets super efficient.
    As someone already explained above the limit depends on how much of the action the broker themselves accept. Not Pinnacle. Op has likely had his broker decide to stop covering their 50% share of his action if that's what his limits changed by.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

Same happened to me, it seems that Pinnacle has lowered the limits - me and couple of my friends have been winning a lot in the previous couple of months, so it can happen that Pinnacle reviewed and made limits 50% of what they were before.

I still have the same limits on the Molly tool with that agent though (as the normal, non-agent private account), so it can be that this happened only to private accounts that Agent was providing.

If I get any more info, I will gladly share it here.

Alfa1234

Pinnacle did not do that review, your agent did and decided they no longer want part of your action. Mollybet works in the same way, if your limits there are higher than your Pinbet88 limits, your agent is taking a part of your action. Expect it to end if you consistently win.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

keep us updated

Interesting how this all works