Magine
    Magine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

10Bet Steals $900 of Winnings

I placed a live-in-play bet on Monica Niculescu yesterday. The odds for her to win Set 1 - Game 6 at the time were 1.76 as she won the fourth point in her service game to go up 40-15. I was watching the game live, and following the game on both 10bet and Bet365. I quickly placed my wager on her to win Game 6 immediately as she was about to win the 4th point and go up 40-15. The bet went through and Monica went on to win the next point, thus winning Game 6. My bet was paid immediately after the game was over.
    However, they hadn't removed the Set 1 - Game 6 from the betting list. So, I gave it a whirl and bet on it again 10 seconds later (despite the service game having already finished) and it went through - and immediately paid to my account. I tried a third time, however, this time the bet did not go through. Admittingly, I never thought the last wager and winnings would stand, and it was really shitty of me to even try. I apologized in my email to them for even having placed the wager on the game despite it being already finished.

Within 20 minutes, they cancelled the second bet - which is completely understandable considering the service game had been over. But, they also cancelled my bet that was placed at 40-15. They emailed me deeming them both a typing error (however, quoting an incorrect bet ID for the winning bet in question).

So they removed the winnings from my wager that happened after the game was over, and stole the winnings of $904 out of my account that was placed legitimately at 40-15.

After a couple emails to them to pay me back the money they stole, they quoted two bet ID's (one being the bet that happened after the game was over, and a second bet ID that is not even in my betting history) saying that they occured after Game 6 had finished. What they have not quoted was the bet in which I placed at 40-15, despite me quoting it in my email to them. They have since left me hanging and not responded about my winnings in question.

To make matters worse, is 8 minutes before I placed these two wagers on Monica Niculescu, I placed two bets on a volleyball match in which I was not watching - as I was watching the tennis match. The score on 10bet was reported live as 20-19 when I placed the wagers - me having bet on the team in the lead. Literally 5 seconds after my bets were accepted, the score changed to 20-24 for the opposition...
    They gave me an immensely false score, and my bet ended in a loss. They never deemed it a typing error because it resulted in a win for them.

I have since reported this to SBR - still waiting a reply. I have also contacted the police and am awaiting a team to call me back who would be able to help in this matter. Which, frankly, I do not know if either will be able to. There seems to be no solution, and 10bet will not be held accountable for this unprofessional and completely unethical action. They stole over $900 from me and they will not return it.

Is someone here able to help? Do you think the police will be able to help?

Like to hear your thoughts.
    Last edited by Magine; 11-11-17 at 05:41 PM.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Magine View Post
    Do you think the police will be able to help?
    Only if you're located in a country/state where 10bet is legally regulated.

You should contact their licensor and lodge a complaint: http://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/

Magine
    Magine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Thanks - just lodged a complaint with them. Hopefully they, or someone else will help get my winnings returned to me.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

You got 2 hopes lol