Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Singbet robs me of 200 euro for placing arb bet on their live soccer platform

Asian Connect sent me an email telling me Singbet had graded the bet as "abnormal?" What is abnormal about utilizing arbitrage when the oppurtunity presents itself to guarentee a profit and hedge any future risk- even for a total of 8 euros profit. But instead, they think they can void the winning bet so I'm out 200 euro. The odds moved in my favor so i decided to take the other side, they could of also easily moved against me. Is this a joke, seriously?

20 cent vig on the live lines and they still pull this on people.
    Last edited by Craig22; 11-11-17 at 03:20 PM.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

It's a well-known fact Singbet voids bets every now and then so they shouldn't be used for arbing

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    It's a well-known fact Singbet voids bets every now and then so they shouldn't be used for arbing
    Yes, I'm well aware of that now. Yet, if they don't want it to be used for arbing then they can void both of the bets, and not just the losing bet. The fact that they voided only the winning won is equivalent to stealing imo.

lonnie55

You are right, it's annoying. Singbet should be avoided if possible, I only use them when there is no option to bet at SBO, IBC or Pinnacle, which is the case mostly on smaller markets with lower limits

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    You are right, it's annoying. Singbet should be avoided if possible, I only use them when there is no option to bet at SBO, IBC or Pinnacle, which is the case mostly on smaller markets with lower limits
    Right, that's the issue when placing bets on live third tier Spanish football since Singbet is the only place to offer lines on some games. Yet, when a lot of volume comes in on a play from a (service) they feel they can take the action and then void the bet if it wins. Notice they never do it when it's a loser. I'm trying to gauge if it's worth it to bet with singbet on a very small market, in which they only offer odds.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    I'm trying to gauge if it's worth it to bet with singbet on a very small market, in which they only offer odds.
    I'd say yes. My personal experience with them is not that bad. Definitely <5% voiding rate. But don't bet on both sides at them. And no, they do not only void winners, they void losers as well but I have to admit your case is very unlucky, respectively it seems like they wanted to "punish" you which is ridiculous regarding we are talking about Asian books...

Just an annoying book but they do have their USP

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

AC88 warn about this up front

"Punters are warned that Singbet have been known to void bets after an event has been finished if they suspect any wrong doing. This includes arbitrage players and professional betting syndicates."

https://www.asianconnect88.com/servi...ounts/singbet/

steven12
    Not a Pro
    steven12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    AC88 warn about this up front

"Punters are warned that Singbet have been known to void bets after an event has been finished if they suspect any wrong doing. This includes arbitrage players and professional betting syndicates."

https://www.asianconnect88.com/servi...ounts/singbet/
    if AsianconnectC88 warn about this up front on their web site it means that Singbet don't want arbers, otherways Singbet never let their partner(AC88) write these words on their web site.

gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

As Ionnie said do not bet both sides there.And maybe it is better to avoid them and bet to other asians even if the odds are little lower.At least you will get the money even with lower odds.They also void winning bets,but not so often as losing bets.