tbone123
    tbone123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

5dimes Issue

Is there any reason these guys would just suspend your account? Signed into 5dimes to see my account is now suspended. They said I had to get in touch with Tony but he isnt available waiting on chat for 30 minutes. Anyone else experience this??

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Talk to Tony and he will tell you You probably have some sort of wagering activity that put red flags up

tbone123

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Talk to Tony and he will tell you You probably have some sort of wagering activity that put red flags up
    Havent wagered in Months and never wagered on anything other then the major sports.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

or just for security, maybe someone used wrong account number, yours, then they suspended it

tbone123

Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    or just for security, maybe someone used wrong account number, yours, then they suspended it
    No one knows my account number. The only thing i can think of is this. I havent wagered in months but frequently log in to check lines on games. Maybe me logging in without betting became a security issue or something. Other then that I put in a complaint and will hopefully find the answer in the coming days. I been with them for Over 12 years.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Good luck man

Can't see inactivity and you logging in being the issue but maybe their policy changed

Only way to find out is wait for Tony

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

they're clamping down on dormant accounts and this is simply a ploy to get you back in action there. surprised tony is involved unless you were an above average volume player.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by tbone123 View Post
    Is there any reason these guys would just suspend your account? Signed into 5dimes to see my account is now suspended. They said I had to get in touch with Tony but he isnt available waiting on chat for 30 minutes. Anyone else experience this??
    I've had another poster tell me they got this message. When they spoke to Tony it was about logging in too often without betting.

I got the impression they were asking what he was doing for security reasons.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Know a friend who used to hav an account there for somebody that gets same message.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

No one knows my account number. The only thing i can think of is this. I havent wagered in months but frequently log in to check lines on games. Maybe me logging in without betting became a security issue or something. Other then that I put in a complaint and will hopefully find the answer in the coming days. I been with them for Over 12 years.
    I didnt mean anyone knew either...

tbone123

Just talked to Tony and he said I haven't bet in 3 months but yet I continue to log in so they suspended my account. He said the game is changing and this is not a rule but they will start enforcing this. The offshore game has been changing for me and I been around for 16 years wagering offshore. Its been one issue after the other. He did end with he's turning the cashier on for me ...and if I load up my account iLL have to contact customer service to un-suspend me. So note to all people don't sign in if you're not going to bet. I been with them for well over 12 years and i been inactive for years at one point. I jumped back onboard after I seen a early line I liked and bet it... and bet with them for a straight year after that.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Just talked to Tony and he said I haven't bet in 3 months but yet I continue to log in so they suspended my account. He said the game is changing and this is not a rule but they will start enforcing this. The offshore game has been changing for me and I been around for 16 years wagering offshore. Its been one issue after the other. He did end with he's turning the cashier on for me ...and if I load up my account iLL have to contact customer service to un-suspend me. So note to all people don't sign in if you're not going to bet. I been with them for well over 12 years and i been inactive for years at one point. I jumped back onboard after I seen a early line I liked and bet it... and bet with them for a straight year after that.
    Thanks for sharing, tbone. We understand that some players [not saying this is you] like to log-in to 5Dimes just to browse their betting odds without an intention of playing. For that purpose, it would be best to compare their odds on a site like SBR Odds.

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Lol

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

Yeah my account was suspended for logging in too much without playing. No big loss.