GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Matchbook is down (they join Bookmaker, and Pinnacle who have also had issues lately)

Anyone have a clue what's going on with these books? I assume someone is jamming their site in an extortion tactic.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

So...3 unrelated books have some technical issues for a few hours over a timespan of several weeks and you immediately jump to an extortion conspiracy? Do you also worry about being staked by the Albanian maffia if you happen to see an unfamiliar car parked across your street twice a week?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

GradyFuson

I check under my bed for monsters too.

This has been in the span of about 7 days. Yesterday Pinnacle was down. (not several weeks)

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Quote Originally Posted by GradyFuson View Post
    I check under my bed for monsters too.

This has been in the span of about 7 days. Yesterday Pinnacle was down. (not several weeks)
    Hi Grady, Pinnacle's downtime yesterday was planned in advance and posted on their homepage.

Matchbook is back up now - please confirm.

GradyFuson

Yup! Back up.

Glad to hear that Osama Bin Laden has not returned from the dead to ruin my gambling experiences.

Though I did think that the maintenance at Pinnacle was scheduled for Sunday night... I could easily have been wrong though.