moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Did anyone else get this message for the CLE-NYY game from Pinnacle?

10/08/2017
    11:25PM

[Baseball] [MLB] [Game] Cleveland Indians vs New York Yankees has been cancelled due to the following reason: [The offering was compromised due to a typographical error.] . Your bet with ticket-ID: xxxxxxxxx has been refunded. If this game was part of a parlay, please be aware that the parlay will be reduced and recalculated. Thank you!
    I'm confused about what reason they're using to avoid paying my U8.5 bet out.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Post the original ticket.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by moshi View Post

I'm confused about what reason they're using to avoid paying my U8.5 bet out.
    If the way they listed it was incorrect in any way, losing bettors will contact them and complain about it demanding a void.

Could be the teams reversed (home shown as away), a spelling error, or basically anything that makes it ambiguous which exact team is meant.

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Did they not pay you?
    I got the same message for a money line bet I made, which lost but they didn't actually void the bet. Still graded as a loss (which was correct anyway)

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by GradyFuson View Post
    Did they not pay you?
    I got the same message for a money line bet I made, which lost but they didn't actually void the bet. Still graded as a loss (which was correct anyway)
    Are you sure it was the same game?

I guess the typo could have only related to total bets but that would be unusual.