Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

5Dimes - Available Balance Suddenly Changed without Explanation

Anyone else experiencing this?

Anyone spotting any other anomalies at 5Dimes?

Edit:

My balance is still reporting incorrectly.

The only way 5Dimes can restore my confidence is to allow customers to download full ledgers of their entire account histories so that they have a definitive record to point to and compare with 5Dimes' own records.

These unexplained balance changes terrify me.

Edit 2: Balance is now reporting consistently with the amount from earlier today and yesterday. Still terrifying. 5Dimes need to do a lot of work to restore confidence in their system.
    Last edited by Wohlford; 10-02-17 at 07:24 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Has happened to me a few times and was corrected minutes later. Dont know why exactly or if theyre moving money around or what lol. I didnt ask. Pepin, good dude, him and the philip the fair did it right.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

At one of their sister books my account gained a lot of money. It will get corrected.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Lost $2287 into thin air and was corrected just before I went live chat. Weird.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    The only way 5Dimes can restore my confidence is to allow customers to download full ledgers of their entire account histories so that they have a definitive record to point to and compare with 5Dimes' own records.
    You can do this at 5dimes. Go to pending wagers and there is an archived wagers tab where you can get your past bets.

Other (most?) books will send you ledgers by email if you request it.

Wohlford

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    You can do this at 5dimes. Go to pending wagers and there is an archived wagers tab where you can get your past bets.

Other (most?) books will send you ledgers by email if you request it.
    No, that feature is completely inadequate for this purpose. The "Graded Wagers" report only goes back a couple months and the "Archived Wagers" report only goes back about a year.

Neither of those reports show a running balance, so you'd need your own separate records of your balance history, both pending and available.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

No, that feature is completely inadequate for this purpose. The "Graded Wagers" report only goes back a couple months and the "Archived Wagers" report only goes back about a year.

Neither of those reports show a running balance, so you'd need your own separate records of your balance history, both pending and available.
    Can't you click transactions to see the running balance?

Wohlford

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    You sure can, but that running balance gets restated to match the glitch

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

My account went about $1500 short overnight after the SNF game. Live chat told me to call back in a half hour, then they said give it a couple hours. It was finally corrected this morning, so roughly 24 hours from what I saw. What was irritating is I had a pending payout that also got rejected in the process and then they couldn't even send an email or anything, poor service to say the least.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    It was also all jacked up, couldn't tell what the hell was going on, except my money was gone!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Exactly. You know the money is gone but can't prove it with any of the listed transaction. Your word vs theirs at this point, and Tony has the final word. Very scary shiit!

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Fair point. Haven't bet with them in a while as he kicked me out a long time ago but I do remember times where they mis-graded a wager and it disappeared from transactions. So what you say makes sense.