Lukas Kotrba
    Lukas Kotrba's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem with withdraw from bet365

Hell,
    can you pls give me advice? I deposit via paysafecard on my bet365 but now bet365 want for me that i must withdraw via wire. I try withdraw a minimum possible ammount, but my bank making me trouble and there is no option to withdraw further with this method. I created skrill and deposit to bet365 but when I try to withdraw my money via skrill, bet365 automaticilly changed on the wire. But i can not withdraw via wire. Is there any option to withdraw my money, that it wanst via wire.

Thanks for advices

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

How you cannot withdraw with wire?How your bank making problem,explain.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Could it be the bank makes trouble because your account name is not the same as the name on the wire transfer?

I don't want to encourage scammers, but check and try Leupay. It's like a bank account with IBAN number.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas Kotrba View Post
    Hell,
    can you pls give me advice? I deposit via paysafecard on my bet365 but now bet365 want for me that i must withdraw via wire. I try withdraw a minimum possible ammount, but my bank making me trouble and there is no option to withdraw further with this method. I created skrill and deposit to bet365 but when I try to withdraw my money via skrill, bet365 automaticilly changed on the wire. But i can not withdraw via wire. Is there any option to withdraw my money, that it wanst via wire.

Thanks for advices
    They do this when they suspect you may have purchased a payment account and basic ID. Or used a relative.

Not much you can do about it really. They won't change their mind and the regulators back them up in doing this.

Lukas Kotrba
    Lukas Kotrba's Avatar Become A Pro!

My bank has problem, that the money are from betting company and said me it must be from private account and not company account. The account and bank name is the same.
    Last edited by Lukas Kotrba; 09-30-17 at 07:43 AM.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by Lukas Kotrba View Post
    My bank has problem, that the money are from betting company and said me it must be from private account and not company account. The account and bank name is the same.
    Then go to another bank and open account. Where are you from. Its impossible you cant receive wire,and been able to bet at bet365.com,they wouldnt let you open account if they have legal problems in your country.

oiisbr
    oiisbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

very shady tactic of bet365 to try to discourage withdrawals.

sad that "regulators" allow this

pathetic