KoolHandLuke
    KoolHandLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

Time to Upgrade TOPBET's Rating

Now that the payouts are being cranked out isn't it appropriate to raise their rating to a D? Obviously their not a scam and not folding as the F rating would indicate. Everyone will eventually get their $.

They just give away too much in bonus $ and make the rollover too easy so they basically went broke after the Super Bowl and now after the Mayweather/ McGregor fight winnings and football season deposits they have money again and paying out. Don't know that they've done anything to avoid this happening again which is good or bad depending on how you look at it...
    Note: I just got my two $2500 payouts via wire that I've been waiting around 4 months for.
    Last edited by KoolHandLuke; 09-29-17 at 03:30 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

A few people got paid after a 4-6 month wait and u think they deserve an UPGRADE???

bahahahaha

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke View Post
    Now that the payouts are being cranked out isn't it appropriate to raise their rating to a D? Obviously their not a scam and not folding as the F rating would indicate. Everyone will eventually get their $.

They just give away too much in bonus $ and make the rollover too easy so they basically went broke after the Super Bowl and now after the Mayweather/ McGregor fight winnings and football season deposits they have money again and paying out. Don't know that they've done anything to avoid this happening again which is good or bad depending on how you look at it...
    Note: I just got my two $2500 payouts via wire that I've been waiting around 4 months for.
    What a fuking retarded post- get lost, bro!!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    A few people got paid after a 4-6 month wait and u think they deserve an UPGRADE???

bahahahaha

Another troll post - everyone has been paid from June and July it appears, the only outstanding payments are from before then, and those people are now getting paid, but it appears but slowly. This book still has a lot to prove but its clearly not a scam and should not be rated with other F books like Oddsmakers, a D rating is the right rating in my opinion. Questionable book, but definitely not a scam. The upgrade to D simply says this book is not a scam - that is it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KoolHandLuke

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

They've been paying people for like two weeks after 6+ months of paying nobody and you think they deserve a rating boost? Get real.

KoolHandLuke

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    They've been paying people for like two weeks after 6+ months of paying nobody and you think they deserve a rating boost? Get real.
    Changing TopBet from a F rating to a D isn't exactly a glowing endorsement! My point is that we know now that they aren't a scam (that's what F means).... they are very slow to pay so the "D" is appropriate.

KoolHandLuke

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    What a fuking retarded post- get lost, bro!!
    If you're going to call someone out as being "retarded" you should at least ask someone who can spell to read what you're writing before you post

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

If you're going to call someone out as being "retarded" you should at least ask someone who can spell to read what you're writing before you post
    What a jackass

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Makes sense. An F rating should be reserved for deposit-only books.

BAUS

oiisbr
    oiisbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Everyone is acting like OP wants them to be an A book. No, he clearly said he thinks D is fair. I agree. F is only for books who are defunct or not paying.

What was Bet Islands when they folded with millions of dollars of customers' money? It doesn't help SBR's credibility when they downgrade books that pay to F ratings, but books die with B ratings.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Obviously their not a scam and not folding as the F rating would indicate. Everyone will eventually get their $.

Don't know that they've done anything to avoid this happening again which is good or bad depending on how you look at it...

I'm not saying they're a scam, but it seems to me you're jumping the gun way too soon on your "obviously they're not folding and everyone will get their money" assumption. Particularly if they've done nothing to avoid this happening again. (Maybe they have, I don't really know. But if they haven't? And even if they have they're still a couple of bad weeks away from going broke if you ask me).

From what I can tell, these ratings are not an exact science to say the least. What I would say though, in looking at the list of D- and F rated books, is that an F rating means I would not deposit there. A D- rating means maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't. As it currently stands, TopBet falls in the category of "don't deposit there", so I'm fine with the rating as is. Just my 2c.