RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

Sent money today. Was told the processor closes @ 8 PM Est Time.. Sent well before they close to 6:45 pm... Long story Short got error msg at 9:20 that the money was unable to be picked up, called they said the sender was Miss spelled. I used the exact name on file the rep entered it wrong when I called back to give the name, CS agents kept saying go back and pick the money up, well it is hard when they picked it up in CR at the local agency... Just venting how bad their CS Dept is. Got so many different stories and wasted my Time. I Will file a complaint if they do not credit my money tomorrow because I was given the exact time and location where it was paid... Hope nobody goes through what I did complete mess... Makes matters worst game won... It is OK played@ Heritage a great book

RocketMan$$$

Just checked on the website and it verified my money was picked up yesterday hope YouWager can't be this bad and not credit my account. I requested this so called VIP guy never handles my account he is the one who entered the name wrong when I called back the name requested matched the sender's name on file. What a circus at you Wager

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

So they picked your money up, but wouldn't credit your account? SBR if this is accurate someone should help get him a FP or something from the book. The book shouldn't be able to chose when to put the money in your account if it has been received, if they don't do anything for this garbage I would ask for a cash out for free and never use them again, they are a crap book anyway, not allowing customers to cash out through any method of their choice

RocketMan$$$

Have no clue what is so hard for them to do. They have a list of sender's name I have used in the past. I requested the info using that exact name matches on the transfer. I can't help the person entered the Miss spelled name when I called back not getting the receiver's name to start with. You can enter the sender's name and reference number and on the website it shows paid last night in CR... I will file a complaint today if my money is not credited when it has already been picked up yesterday...

RocketMan$$$

What a joke they just credited my money after speaking with 4 different agents...

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Dude cash out, why give them your business if that's how poorly they treat you, request a free cash out and go to another book like Heritage or Bookmaker. YW used to be my second book behind Heritage until they told me if I deposited with $$ I could only cash out with $ not bitcoin. I don't have coinbase so I have to pay more to deposit with BTC, find another book this book is a joke now

oiisbr
    oiisbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Youwager customer service are the most braindead guys on earth. No idea where they find these people but heaven help them. It's a wonder they can even tie their shoes and find the office every morning.