creditcardclown
    creditcardclown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

BetCris Reduced Juice

I'm looking at betcris's website and see this reduced juice program:

https://www.betcris.com/fr/reduced-juice-program/howto

But when I log into my account, and look at NFL, NCAAF, and MLB lines, all I see is -110/-110 lines. I called their customer support and they say I am enrolled in the reduced juice program. But were unable to offer any coherent explanation for why my juice was not reduced. Does anyone know why I don't have reduced juice? Or what I can do to get it? Is it possible I used to have it, and they removed me from the program, without realizing it?

oiisbr
    oiisbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

costa rican customer service

coherent

pick one

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

This would be a big deal if true. But the fact that they promise bet points along with -106 makes it seem to good to be true.

Optional would you be able to make an inquiry to confirm or debunk this offer?

bookie

[QUOTE=creditcardclown;27231965]But were unable to offer any coherent explanation for why my juice was not reduced. /QUOTE]

Are you talking about an existing account? They are not going to reduce the juice of someone who has signed up on other terms. "Reduced" here doesn't mean "we'll reduce what you're already paying," it means, "if you sign up now under these specific terms we can offer you this."

And you probably know this, but for others, BetCris isn't open to U.S. accounts...which are serviced by sister company Bookmaker.

Thank you for posting this. Very interesting if the folks in charge there think they have to dip their toes into these waters.

The other thing that occurs to me is that this might just be bet points renamed as reduced juice. I'm hoping Optional or someone else can dig into it for us.

bookie

Anybody hear anymore about this?

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I've never had an account with BetCris, but on 5 Dimes you have to select "NFL" and select "Reduced" in order to see the games offered with reduced juice.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

[QUOTE=bookie;27238086]
    Quote Originally Posted by creditcardclown View Post
    But were unable to offer any coherent explanation for why my juice was not reduced. /QUOTE]

Are you talking about an existing account? They are not going to reduce the juice of someone who has signed up on other terms. "Reduced" here doesn't mean "we'll reduce what you're already paying," it means, "if you sign up now under these specific terms we can offer you this."

And you probably know this, but for others, BetCris isn't open to U.S. accounts...which are serviced by sister company Bookmaker.

Thank you for posting this. Very interesting if the folks in charge there think they have to dip their toes into these waters.

The other thing that occurs to me is that this might just be bet points renamed as reduced juice. I'm hoping Optional or someone else can dig into it for us.
    Same thing with 5D. They are constantly offering free stuff if I agree to get off of reduced juice so it must be valuable.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    This would be a big deal if true. But the fact that they promise bet points along with -106 makes it seem to good to be true.

Optional would you be able to make an inquiry to confirm or debunk this offer?
    It's a real offer.

And I am pretty sure all members are enrolled. New and old. Unless it's been manually turned off for not meeting conditions or not looking rec enough.

@Creditcardclown Have you ever made a $300+ deposit there? You need to do that before betpoints are active.

Here is what you should see for prices on Gold (entry) level right now.

If you don't see those odds then you do not have it for some reason.

I'd suggest an email asking for the attention of a manager. Or maybe find a sales rep and see if they can get you on it before next deposit?

bookie

Thanks for confirmation Optional...I know it's not for U.S. types, but I'm surprised that there's a new reputable low juice book out there that I didn't know about. Is there anything in the terms, as in Heritages, that it's rec players only?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Thanks for confirmation Optional...I know it's not for U.S. types, but I'm surprised that there's a new reputable low juice book out there that I didn't know about. Is there anything in the terms, as in Heritages, that it's rec players only?
    Without double checking, I am pretty sure there is no line like that in CRIS group terms. They encourage sharp players to join generally.