puffkit
    puffkit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

help with choosing 2nd book BOVADA or BOL

looking to add a second book....looking for reliability (of course) and live ncaaf options. have BM but they are limited with live wager game offerings and tm totals. had acct with 5d but too many issues....especially card/acct hacking this year. looking at bovada or bol......any recommendations
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tmoney$$123

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

I'm pretty happy with BOL for some things even though they don't have near the options that dimes does.

never made a dep there and still received a BTC payout in 8hrs with 0 verificatation needed

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

BOL all day.

End of thread

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

BOL

Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13324

Just tried out BOL last month and been great so far. Have never tried Bovada.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

read these 2 threads before depositing to that shit book betonline

Betonline cancels political wagers that go against them

Betonline robbed me (but using their terms to back it up)

if you need a second book you are not at 5dimes and heritage. those are the 2 best books for US players

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    read these 2 threads before depositing to that shit book betonline

Betonline cancels political wagers that go against them

Betonline robbed me (but using their terms to back it up)

if you need a second book you are not at 5dimes and heritage. those are the 2 best books for US players
    Read off some of the negative threads about bovada, they are way worse Bovada is a f****** shitshow

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Read off some of the negative threads about bovada, they are way worse Bovada is a f****** shitshow

I agree - Betonline just happens to be my current shit book that I prefer to take a shot at every chance to mention
    Last edited by relaaxx; 09-23-17 at 02:57 PM.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

BOL is horrible,I went on live chat yesterday,I wanted to send $5,000 by bitcoin.I had 2 simple questions,they could not respond,then i e mailed them,no response.A total loser like me wanting to send them money and they do not respond,just a joke of a business,penetrate THEM,STAY AWAY

BrickJames
    Action

Try youwager

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Bovada juices their lines on live betting and do not offer nearly as many betting options. But for a cashout, Bovada is king.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Bovada cash back has been awesome. They basically refund the vig on losing bets. Lost $500 yesterday and got $48 cash back today.
    Betonline still a better book for sports. If you like Poker then Bovada is better for game quality and tournaments especially.

puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

dont like Bovada web site, bad software, BOL site is much better, easier and faster to find games u want to bet on

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

BOL has not given funds from a series of winning prop wagers (claiming too hard to grade correctly) to a winning player from SBR recently.

situation still being looked into and everyone hopeful the right solution does play out but

thus I and most posters here think until that situation is resolved you have to skip BOL and post up elsewhere if looking for a NEW out. So many great SBR sponsor books and others with A and B ratings on the listings also

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Ive been super pleased with Bovada these last few months. at any given time they have 5 to 10x's more games running in their live betting software compared to bookmaker or betonline. Ton of lower tier tennis matches and basketball games, tons of lower tier soccer matches. when there is only 5 or 10 games/matches on live bet for the others, bovada has easily 30-40 going.

If you like to find the edge and bet lower level tennis/basketball/soccer with tons of props for each with decent limits even on the small market stuff then bovada is it for US players.

They have paid me out no problem many times over the last few months with bitcoin within 24-48hrs from the time I click the withdraw button til it hits my wallet.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Bovada I have never been a fan of their juice on the spread (and sometimes their spread is a half point worse than most books depending on the side you want). However, sometimes they will offer better money line odds than other books and can offer decent prop odds if you shop around. As for depositing and withdrawals, they are one of the easiest to deposit into and one of the fastest for withdrawing.