gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Asian speed

Hi guys,i have a question i want to share here.Some people here use brokers in order to bet at asians, other may use pinnacle main site or something else(sbobet etc..).Dont you think that brokers are too slow to accept bets?For me is important 2-3 seconds delay(and i beleive for everyone).

Also i think that the same implies for betfair via brokers.Betfair like asians is much slower from a broker than betting instant at their platforms.And especially i think for betfair the speed is one of majors factor in order to win.

I check asian view of pinnacle and i saw that they accept must faster the bets from beta view and also much faster than betting from an agent.Speed is a main factor at gambling.Waiting some opinions here.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Are you talking about live betting?

Not sure a second or two time to accept a pre game bet is critical very often?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Quote Originally Posted by gamblehappier View Post
    Hi guys,i have a question i want to share here.Some people here use brokers in order to bet at asians, other may use pinnacle main site or something else(sbobet etc..).Dont you think that brokers are too slow to accept bets?For me is important 2-3 seconds delay(and i beleive for everyone).

Also i think that the same implies for betfair via brokers.Betfair like asians is much slower from a broker than betting instant at their platforms.And especially i think for betfair the speed is one of majors factor in order to win.

I check asian view of pinnacle and i saw that they accept must faster the bets from beta view and also much faster than betting from an agent.Speed is a main factor at gambling.Waiting some opinions here.
    I'm not sure what you are talking about. A broker gives you login details for the bookmakers and you bet at the bookmaker site yourself, so the "delay" is exactly the same as it would be without a broker.

Or do you mean Skype betting or betting through a platform like Mollybet? If so, Skype betting is offcourse delayed. The Mollybet platform or whatever may seem like it's slower, but it's not. The bets are accepted instantly, it just takes a few seconds to get the confirmation displayed.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

The Asianodds88 platform sometimes has some issues with accepting bets. Then you have to try two or three times until the bet goes into the 'waiting' and eventually into the 'running' status.

Sometimes there also some delays when it comes to implementing newly opened (early) markets but when you inform the 24/7 Asianodds Skype support about it they usually fix it straightaway.

For "normal betting" the platform is sufficient im my opinion but traders may not be happy with it long-term because of the issues that occur occasionally.

gamblehappier

Hi Optional,Alfaa a lot of time hearing from you.Yes i mean at live betting.My point is that at brokers i think that there is a small delay which maybe costs enough bets.For example i think the pinnacle main site,the asian view is much faster than betting live at pinnacle via broker.For those who use it i believe that they can confirm.I believe the same implies for betfair where speed is more important at exchange.Brokers is a must for those who betting professionally.

gamblehappier

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    I'm not sure what you are talking about. A broker gives you login details for the bookmakers and you bet at the bookmaker site yourself, so the "delay" is exactly the same as it would be without a broker.

Or do you mean Skype betting or betting through a platform like Mollybet? If so, Skype betting is offcourse delayed. The Mollybet platform or whatever may seem like it's slower, but it's not. The bets are accepted instantly, it just takes a few seconds to get the confirmation displayed.
    I mean platforms like mollybet,assianodds etc.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    The Asianodds88 platform sometimes has some issues with accepting bets. Then you have to try two or three times until the bet goes into the 'waiting' and eventually into the 'running' status.

Sometimes there also some delays when it comes to implementing newly opened (early) markets but when you inform the 24/7 Asianodds Skype support about it they usually fix it straightaway.

For "normal betting" the platform is sufficient im my opinion but traders may not be happy with it long-term because of the issues that occur occasionally.
    Huge issue with me especially with SBOBet: my bet is in "waiting" for 20 seconds nearly every single time. Now, I notice by the time they accept it, the odds have moved(usually against me). The speed with some other books is much faster; I'm not sure if this is a technical issue with Asianodds, or a larger issue with SBOBet policies.