astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Sportsbettingonline.ag

Been a longtime cutomer there, they went through a period of making slow payouts but Im more impressed lately with the speed and amount they are getting out now, I believe they are on their way back up.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Thanks for sharing. Have you been using bitcoin for withdrawals?

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Yes

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I recently was paid from them pretty quickly(non Bitcoin)

CashMoneyB
    CashMoneyB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Been waiting on two non-Bitcoin payouts for 3 weeks now, and waiting 8 days for a Bitcoin. Unacceptable...

kcraiglet
    kcraiglet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sportsbettingonline.com, not paying

I have received only $3950 of $9790 due to me from sportsbettingonline.com since my first payout request on May 7 2015. Yes over two years ago. My account has been closed for calling in and requesting payouts as if it was my fault and have received absolutely no payout, e mail replies or phone responses since April 2017. Being told that the only two people whom can help me since my account was closed by SBO are never in

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by kcraiglet View Post
    I have received only $3950 of $9790 due to me from sportsbettingonline.com since my first payout request on May 7 2015. Yes over two years ago. My account has been closed for calling in and requesting payouts as if it was my fault and have received absolutely no payout, e mail replies or phone responses since April 2017. Being told that the only two people whom can help me since my account was closed by SBO are never in
    Of coarse it's your fault they closed your account, they are looking for losers to deposit, not winners.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Quote Originally Posted by astrodomer View Post
    Been a longtime cutomer there, they went through a period of making slow payouts but Im more impressed lately with the speed and amount they are getting out now, I believe they are on their way back up.
    I'll pass. They intentionally named their book after a Betonline sister book (Sportsbetting.ag). Any book that tries to deceive their potential clients like this can't be trusted.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Agree with you Hedgehog. Pick an original name. Don't try and grab at another successful book's coat tails.