Ghantous
    Ghantous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bet365 financially broke and trying not to pay their customers

Dear friends

I am going to post the chat that I had with bet 365 as well as the letter they sent to me requesting a PVC. See how they are violating their own terms and conditions and not paying out.

Their letter says:
    Dear Customer,

As part of our customer identity checks, we require your assistance to confirm your registered residential address.

In order to verify your address, you will be required to complete Postal Verification this will be completed by returning a unique code that can be sent to the address registered when claiming the Opening Offer.

To request the code simply log in to your bet365 account, and select Services - Members - My Account - Postal Verification - Request PVC. Alternatively please contact customer services.

Unfortunately, until we have been able to successfully verify your residential address as outlined in bet365 Terms and Conditions, it will not be possible to make any withdrawals.

You can Find here below my chat:
    Your reference number for this chat is 38090750Matthew D has joined this chat.Matthew D Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may Ihelp you?Michel HelloMichel I made a withdrawal and till now didn't receive thefundsMatthew D Hi Michel.Matthew D Is this your $400 ******** withdrawal?Michel yesMatthew D One moment please.Matthew D As part of our customer identity checks, werequire your assistance to confirm your registered residentialaddress.Matthew D In order to verify your address, you will berequired to complete Postal Verification this will be completedby returning a unique code that can be sent to the addressregistered when claiming the Opening Offer.Matthew D To request the code simply log in to your bet365account, and select Services - Members - My Account - PostalVerification - Request PVC. Alternatively please contactcustomer services.Michel yes where I can put this code?Michel I have the code but where I have to enter it?Matthew D When you receive the code, you can enter it in thesame section.Michel I received the codeMichel and I entered the section to put itMichel but there is no placeMatthew D Can you confirm the code to me?Michel yesMichel 33543Matthew D One moment please.Matthew D Unfortunately this is not the code that we need.We need the PVC code which was sent to the address which youoriginally registered to your account.Michel but this is the code I receivedMichel you confirmed me that you have sent the code to myaddressMichel I have only this address
    Matthew D The address on the account has been changed. Weneed the PVC code which was sent to the address firstregistered.Michel read your letter that you have sent to meMichel you are saying that you will send to the address beforeclaiming the offerMichel this is my address before claiming the offerMichel yes before one year I was living in another placeMichel that's trueMatthew D One moment please.Michel but before claiming the offer I was living in the addressthat was on my accountMichel if I am an honest person and I am updating my addressto keep you posted of any change this will be my apreciation?Matthew D I'm sorry for the delay. I’ll be right with you.Michel okMatthew D Thank you for holding.Matthew D We need you to provide the PVC for the addressregistered to Cornet Chehwan Street.Michel sorryMichel your letter doesn't state thatMichel your letter is saying to the address before claiming theofferMichel and I have your letterMichel I have changed my address before making any depositMichel and before claiming the offerMichel this is my address before claiming the offerMichel you did not say in your letter to the first registeredaddressMatthew D I have just checked this with our verification teamand that is the PVC that we need.Michel let me talk to one of the verification teamMichel you are violating your terms and conditionsMichel otherwisse I will be obliged to address this chatattached with your letter to the British embassyMichel in Lebanon\and ask for a court mediationMichel and also will post it on social media your letter and thechatMatthew D I am sorry you feel that way Michel.Michel this is my rightMichel you are saying something that is not in line with yourletter and your terms and conditions
    Michel read the letter wellMichel let me copy and paste itMichel In order to verify your address, you will be required tocomplete Postal Verification this will be completed by returninga unique code that can be sent to the address registered whenclaiming the Opening Offer.Michel I am a lawer and I know the rules very wellMatthew D We require your assistance in verifying yourlocation. In order for us to confirm your address, we ask thatyou send a copy of some suitable postal correspondence datedwithin the last three months. This letter must clearly show yourname and address.Matthew D Please ignore that Michel/Michel okMatthew D Thank you for your patience.Michel you are welcomedMatthew D I'm sorry for the delay. I’ll be right with you.Michel okMichel I hope you come back with a suitable solution to avoidwaist of time and court and all these bla blaMatthew D Thank you for your continued patience. I haveagain checked with my verification team and we do require thePVC from the original address.Michel okMichel then I will call the embassy tomorrowMatthew D We have resent this for you.Michel and we meet at courtMatthew D I am sorry about that Michel.Michel the chat and your letter will be post now on facebookand twitterMichel and all the bet forums\Michel let the honest people judge how the robbery is going atyour companyMichel and how you are robbing your customersMatthew D I am sorry you feel that way. As soon as youprovide the code from that address, we can look to proceed.Michel provide the code?Michel I rent another homeMichel and changed my addressMichel to update you with my new informationMichel before depositingMichel and you say me provide the code?
    Michel why you did not sent me a letter informing about thisbefore making any deposit?Matthew D That is what we need from you Michel.Michel that is what you need from me to rob meMichel continue the sentenceMichel don't be ashamedMatthew D I am sorry that you are unhappy with theinformation I have provided.Michel can you please send me a proof where are you statingthat you send the PVC to the first registered address?Matthew D I can assure you that we have sent it. I would nottell you that we had if we hadn't.Michel I mean a proofMichel stating that the PVC will be sent to the first registeredaddressMichel your letter doesn't say thatMatthew D That is the PVC code that we need that I have

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Very difficult to read that but you are calling them broke over your $400 withdrawal?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Michel I am a lawer and I know the rules very well

@OP: You are not serious about this thread, are you?

Ghantous

Bet365 financially broke and trying not to pay their customers

Dear friends

I am going to post the chat that I had with bet 365 as well as the letter they sent to me requesting a PVC. See how they are violating their own terms and conditions and not paying out.

Their letter says:
    Dear Customer,

As part of our customer identity checks, we require your assistance to confirm your registered residential address.

In order to verify your address, you will be required to complete Postal Verification this will be completed by returning a unique code that can be sent to the address registered when claiming the Opening Offer.

To request the code simply log in to your bet365 account, and select Services - Members - My Account - Postal Verification - Request PVC. Alternatively please contact customer services.

Unfortunately, until we have been able to successfully verify your residential address as outlined in bet365 Terms and Conditions, it will not be possible to make any withdrawals.

You can Find here below my chat:
    Your reference number for this chat is 38090750Matthew D has joined this chat.Matthew D Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat.
    How may Ihelp you?Michel Hello
    Michel I made a withdrawal and till now didn't receive thefunds
    Matthew D Hi Michel.
    Matthew D Is this your $400 ******** withdrawal?
    Michel yes
    Matthew D One moment please.
    Matthew D As part of our customer identity checks, we require your assistance to confirm your registered residential address.
    Matthew D In order to verify your address, you will be required to complete Postal Verification this will be completed by returning a unique code that can be sent to the address registered when claiming the Opening Offer.
    Matthew D To request the code simply log in to your bet365 account, and select Services - Members - My Account - Postal Verification - Request PVC. Alternatively please contact customer services.
    Michel yes where I can put this code?
    Michel I have the code but where I have to enter it?
    Matthew D When you receive the code, you can enter it in the same section.
    Michel I received the code
    Michel and I entered the section to put it
    Michel but there is no place
    Matthew D Can you confirm the code to me?
    Michel yes
    Michel 33543
    Matthew D Unfortunately this is not the code that we need.We need the PVC code which was sent to the address which you originally registered to your account.
    Michel but this is the code I received
    Michel you confirmed me that you have sent the code to my address
    Michel I have only this address

Matthew D The address on the account has been changed. We need the PVC code which was sent to the address first registered.
    Michel read the letter that you have sent to me
    Michel you are saying that you will send to the address before claiming the offer
    Michel this is my address before claiming the offer
    Michel yes before one year I was living in another place
    Michel that's true
    Michel but before claiming the offer I was living in the address that was on my account Michel if I am an honest person and I am updating my address to keep you posted of any change this will be my appreciation?
    Matthew D I'm sorry for the delay. I’ll be right with you.
    Michel ok
    Matthew D Thank you for holding.
    Matthew D We need you to provide the PVC for the address registered to Cornet Chehwan Street.
    Michel sorry
    Michel your letter doesn't state that
    Michel your letter is saying to the address before claiming the offer
    Michel and I have your letter
    Michel I have changed my address before making any deposit
    Michel and before claiming the offer
    Michel this is my address before claiming the offer
    Michel you did not say in your letter to the first registered address
    Matthew D I have just checked this with our verification team and that is the PVC that we need.
    Michel let me talk to one of the verification team
    Michel you are violating your terms and conditions
    Michel otherwise I will be obliged to address this chat attached with your letter to the British embassy
    Michel in Lebanon\and ask for a court mediation
    Michel and also will post it on social media your letter and the chat
    Matthew D I am sorry you feel that way Michel.
    Michel this is my right
    Michel you are saying something that is not in line with your letter and your terms and conditions

Michel read the letter well
    Michel let me copy and paste it
    Michel In order to verify your address, you will be required to complete Postal Verification this will be completed by returning a unique code that can be sent to the address registered when claiming the Opening Offer.Michel I am a lawyer and I know the rules very well

Matthew D Thank you for your patience.
    Michel you are welcomed
    Matthew D I'm sorry for the delay. I’ll be right with you.
    Michel ok
    Michel I hope you come back with a suitable solution to avoid waist of time and court and all these bla bla
    Matthew D Thank you for your continued patience. I have again checked with my verification team and we do require the PVC from the original address.
    Michel ok
    Michel then I will call the embassy tomorrow
    Matthew D We have resent this for you.
    Michel and we meet at court
    Matthew D I am sorry about that Michel.
    Michel the chat and your letter will be post now on facebook and twitter
    Michel and all the bet forums\
    Michel let the honest people judge how the robbery is going at your company
    Michel and how you are robbing your customers
    Matthew D I am sorry you feel that way. As soon as you provide the code from that address, we can look to proceed.
    Michel provide the code?
    Michel I rent another home
    Michel and changed my address
    Michel to update you with my new information
    Michel before depositing
    Michel and you say me provide the code?

Michel why you did not sent me a letter informing about this before making any deposit?
    Matthew D That is what we need from you Michel.
    Michel that is what you need from me to rob me
    Michel continue the sentence
    Michel don't be shamed
    Matthew D I am sorry that you are unhappy with the information I have provided.
    Michel can you please send me a proof where are you stating that you send the PVC to the first registered address?Matthew D I can assure you that we have sent it. I would not tell you that we had if we hadn't.
    Michel I mean a proof
    Michel stating that the PVC will be sent to the first registered address
    Michel your letter doesn't say that
    Matthew D That is the PVC code that we need that I have

Ghantous

yes I am

I reposted in a better way please read the new treat

Ghantous

I reposted in a better way please read the new treat

Ghantous

me only $400. my friend $ 1,796 and another person I know for $ 850 since yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    Very difficult to read that but you are calling them broke over your $400 withdrawal?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

The problem is Bet365 gets scammed hundreds of times a week with multiple accounts...that's probably the reason they are so strict and difficult. I agree they should resend the letter to your current adress IF you actually changed the adress before depositing and taking any bonus. But it does seem strange you'd make an account and then wait a long time before depositing for the first time, doesn't it?

My gut tells me you bought the account somewhere and this is probably your xxx account with them. Also strange they are just now scamming 'friends' at the same time...

Advice would be to give a call to whatever adress was used to register the account to see if you can obtain that letter from there. Maybe offer a small fee to whoever is living there?

Ghantous

My friend, when you open an account it is not necessarily you deposit in it immediately, you need to apply for a debit card, you may be busy, in vacation. I am telling that after two months and not two years. so where is the problem? I can get the letter even without fee no problem for that, but I can assure you that they have never sent this letter. because the letter will be sent to you only when you request it and I have never requested the letter untill they advised me that they want a PVC. so the bad intention of not paying is there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    The problem is Bet365 gets scammed hundreds of times a week with multiple accounts...that's probably the reason they are so strict and difficult. I agree they should resend the letter to your current adress IF you actually changed the adress before depositing and taking any bonus. But it does seem strange you'd make an account and then wait a long time before depositing for the first time, doesn't it?

My gut tells me you bought the account somewhere and this is probably your xxx account with them. Also strange they are just now scamming 'friends' at the same time...

Advice would be to give a call to whatever adress was used to register the account to see if you can obtain that letter from there. Maybe offer a small fee to whoever is living there?

Ghantous

See below, I have posted in a readable way
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post

Ghantous

Read this article my friend http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...n-horse-races/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghantous View Post
    me only $400. my friend $ 1,796 and another person I know for $ 850 since yesterday

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

morally broke? YES

financially?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ghantous

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I was just asking a friend the other day if they think lawyer degrees must be really easy to get these days.

It's starting to feel like if someone is angry, says crazy things like this, and gets challenged then they come back with the "I am a lawyer" line very often!

Like they think that might make them smarter or correct in the face of obviously being wrong

I'm starting to think being a lawyer (or maybe just saying you are a lawyer) makes it -500 you are a bit dumber than the average bear and not capable of learning from others advice.

Optional

Why don't I ever hear someone say "I am a doctor so am obviously smarter than you so dont challenge my opinion"??

I think it might be that people actually have to be very intelligent to get that degree.

WTH has happened with Law degrees? I used to think that was a sign of intelligence too but it most definitely is not these days.

It's about as laughable as an Arts/History degree used to be thought of. What the thickheads that cant manage to get into a real university degree course take.

Ghantous

Maybe because You dreamed all your life to get a high university degree but you couldn't but it's never too late study hard and you will get the degree kindergarten friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why don't I ever hear someone say "I am a doctor so am obviously smarter than you so dont challenge my opinion"??

I think it might be that people actually have to be very intelligent to get that degree.

WTH has happened with Law degrees? I used to think that was a sign of intelligence too but it most definitely is not these days.

It's about as laughable as an Arts/History degree used to be thought of. What the thickheads that cant manage to get into a real university degree course take.

Alfa1234

Getting a higher degree and higher education is usually a sign of intelligence. Calling Bet365 broke because they don't honour a €400 withdrawal and then calling a respected moderater stupid and "childish", is not.

I smell a disgruntled multi-accounter that got caught.

Ghantous

I have put a link of one of the most reputable newspapers proving my point of view. It's not me who is calling bet365 broke but as I said you are still a kindergarten child who need lot of knowledge. Study my friend keep the hard work and you will certainly get your university degree after 50 years my idiot friend. Don't be shamed if you are ignorant try your best to get a little bit of knowledge. By the way how much bet365 is paying you to play their advocate. In your all posts you are defending their cause. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Getting a higher degree and higher education is usually a sign of intelligence. Calling Bet365 broke because they don't honour a €400 withdrawal and then calling a respected moderater stupid and "childish", is not.

Alfa1234

I have put a link of one of the most reputable newspapers proving my point of view. It's not me who is calling bet365 broke but as I said you are still a kindergarten child who need lot of knowledge. Study my friend keep the hard work and you will certainly get your university degree after 50 years my idiot friend. Don't be shamed if you are ignorant try your best to get a little bit of knowledge. By the way how much bet365 is paying you to play their advocate. In your all posts you are defending their cause. 
    May I suggest just suing Bet365? You can save on legal costs, you being a lawyer and all. You also should have no problem getting your money and a bunch of damages on top of it by showing that article in court.

A small suggestion though: don't go calling the opponent's lawyer childish and stupid if he doesn't agree 100% with everything you say. That may give a bad impression to the judge.

Ghantous

I agree with you if you respect yourself and don't give judgement just for the sake of defending your company .
    When you don't want to pay you say you are one of those people having xxx accounts. The case is very clear and please do not try to influence the participants' opinion and with respect to the money no problem if I get it or no however the meeting with his Excellency is scheduled on Wednesday and if I have a right I am sure that I will get it
    May I suggest just suing Bet365? You can save on legal costs, you being a lawyer and all. You also should have no problem getting your money and a bunch of damages on top of it by showing that article in court.

A small suggestion though: don't go calling the opponent's lawyer childish and stupid if he doesn't agree 100% with everything you say. That may give a bad impression to the judge.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Bet365 is one of the squarest book out there that limits or even bans a long term winning bettor but they are not a scam book.

And they are not broke either.

Calling bet365 broke over $400 withdrawal is beyond stupid.

Based on OP's posts later on its obvious that him and his friends are doing multi account......probably got caught and now its all sour apples.

Optional

He's fine to call me names. I came at him first so all is fair.

I agree the whole things smells like someone who got caught and wants to find the most damaging thing they can say to get back at them though. Wonder how 365 just happened to choose him and his friends to all penalize at the same time. Just broke and out of money to pay them is the lawyer logic for that happening.

Ghantous

MaddyMax You will get your raise by end of this month. For sure you are going to say stupid things because you are on their payroll

Ghantous

You are the moderator, you will get your bonus from bet365 by end of the year. Telling stupid things will make them pay your bonus lol hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    He's fine to call me names. I came at him first so all is fair.

I agree the whole things smells like someone who got caught and wants to find the most damaging thing they can say to get back at them though. Wonder how 365 just happened to choose him and his friends to all penalize at the same time. Just broke and out of money to pay them is the lawyer logic for that happening.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They made $650 million profit last year, and have a cash reserve of double that. I'm going to guess scamming people for $400 isn't top of their agenda.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Scumbag group. I'll never bet with those losers. Refusing to pay a horse player is silly and stupid. I left SBG global for their refusal to pay a winning Formula 1 punter.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    They made $650 million profit last year, and have a cash reserve of double that. I'm going to guess scamming people for $400 isn't top of their agenda.
    lol

Ghantous

Their profit of 2015 was $780 million and 2016 as you are saying $ 675 million they did not made a growth during the last year compared to 2016 and they have around 2 million customers if they hold the money of 10% of their customers they can cover this loss. This is how big companies think and not in a limited way like you. Think out of the box ignorant child. When you want to make a comment have full information
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post

Alfa1234

Considering the fact you have called almost everybody ignorant, stupid and childish and are clearly much more intelligent than the rest of us...wouldn't it be better if you went back to your highly educated group of lawyer friends and left the rest of us ignorant regards to enjoy our Bet365 salaries?

Ghantous

Alfa1234 this has happened already. If you have any friend from my country just ask him to do a favor to you and type in his url www.bet365.com and ask him if he is able to open thr website. We have taken the necessary measures with our government and your website has been banned. Please try it and come back with ur feedback

Alfa1234

I just checked and found out that all gambling sites (besides the Casino du Leban) have been blocked there for over 4 years...so basically you are saying that you, as a lawyer, have been conducting illegal business in your own country. I'm not sure legal action would help in that case.

Ghantous

Your info is not accurate only websites that are not respecting themselves have been blocked and where cases of failure in payout have been registered. Casino du Liban is Legal and managed by the government and in case you want other websites who are still operating in Lebanon I can list you examples

Ghantous

Pinacle isn't a good website?
    Betway isn't a good website?
    They are operating normally

Optional

Alfa1234 this has happened already. If you have any friend from my country just ask him to do a favor to you and type in his url www.bet365.com and ask him if he is able to open thr website. We have taken the necessary measures with our government and your website has been banned. Please try it and come back with ur feedback
    Wow, you are very powerful to get a govt block on a website achieved so fast!

Your fellow citizens will be pleased you have saved them from being able to access this 'broke financially' bookmaker.

Ghantous

Exactly. This is my job to protect my people from such robber companies as your job is to protect the gambling companies and receive your bonus from them for your dirty job. Now we will process further to discuss with the central bank the possibility of stopping all incoming and outgoing transfers from and to these websites who had records with us also the possibility of blocking deposits and withdrawals to debit and $credit$ cards so that who wants to use proxy servers will not be able to withdraw funds. Give me few days and you will hear the good news moderator😉

12 Last