Gyopi
    Gyopi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bet365: how much can you win?

I'm afraid of getting limited, this is the best book for what i'm doing.
    I bet on live soccer, under/over AH line, smaller leagues (Iceland 4, Australia, women leagues, etc.) No arb, no horse racing.
    My stake is 100eur/bet, i bet 1-2 on weekdays, and 3-4 on weekends. My goal is to win 500-1000eur/month, not more.
    Do you think they will limit my account if I do this constantly, or I don't have to be afraid?

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

If you make long term profit, it means you are beating the closing line...which means the odds drop after you bet them...which means you are betting value...which means you will be limited sooner rather than later. Especially because you are betting on small markets with very low limits. You should be afraid, this will not last very long.

WakingUpLines
    WakingUpLines's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well you won't be making 1000 a month for long. If you bet the bigger markets you can last longer. I had a friend whose job was to limit winning accounts at bet365 if you keep doing what you're doing I would say another month max

Gyopi

Sounds really good... then I'll try to make only 300, and use other 3-4 books to make the rest, 5-600. Thanks guys.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Maybe you should open account at Marathonbet. They have best lines,they have all those leagues and most important they pay in 2 hours tops in ewallets.

P.s Its not important how much you make but how your betting pattern when you bet...
    Last edited by moojoo; 09-13-17 at 12:04 PM.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Use a betting exchange and never be limited!

Gyopi

I checked marathonbet, it is f*cking good. Too bad, I can't join from my country