SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Heritage payout question/problem

So I just recently signed up and learned how to use btc. So I haven't used it as a deposit method yet and plan to for all if not most in the future.

Here lies my problem I want to withdraw with it now and Heritage is tellling me that if you don't consistently use it as deposit method you can't withdraw. First off what would be considered consistent? I don't get that, they want you using other methods less and are pushing btc on us. Yet I can't use it even tho you accept my deposits via others methods. Maybe I'm looking it wrong, please help me? Is there anyway around this maybe transfer out to another book but then I might have to complete a rollover

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

yea that's just the standard rule...once your future deposits are BTC u will have no issues plus they do 7 day a week payouts and it always arrives by 3:30 Central time..they are the best! I would chat support they are very nice and may help if you ask nice

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Thanks kona yes I did and the payout dept wouldn't make an exception so trying to work around it. Don't really want to worry about check and wait time ugh. Thx again I wonder if other places are the same way or same rule

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Thanks kona yes I did and the payout dept wouldn't make an exception so trying to work around it. Don't really want to worry about check and wait time ugh. Thx again I wonder if other places are the same way or same rule
    You could try buying some bitcoin from SBR for points and deposit that to see if it helps?
    Last edited by Optional; 09-11-17 at 08:18 PM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You could try buying some bitcoin from SBR for points and deposit that to see if it helps?
    Yes def gonna contact and see if that's possible thanks guys
    Last edited by Optional; 09-11-17 at 08:18 PM.