temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

them and heritage - slowest websites - they couldn't just keep the old format etc. D rated books have better sites than this garbage.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Copy from page 2:

We're able to log-in to our test account but will ask BetDSI if they've had any errors so far today. Keep us posted with your feedback please.

NYGMen09
    NYGMen09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

It works now
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Copy from page 2:

We're able to log-in to our test account but will ask BetDSI if they've had any errors so far today. Keep us posted with your feedback please.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Copy from page 2:

Quote Originally Posted by NYGMen09 View Post
    It works now
    Thanks, NYGMen09. We spoke with BetDSI. If anyone experiences intermittent issues today or has a problem connecting, please shoot an email to freeplay@betdsi.com and it will be taken care of.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Still all systems go on my end.

Goatman
    Goatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Down again right after college games ended. I'm not worried about my money, but come on guys!!! Wtf?!?!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The new site is garbage, I couldn't even update my phone number or access live chat without logging out.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The new site is garbage, I couldn't even update my phone number or access live chat without logging out.
    open a new tab or click on cashier to live chat. I have used their site for 10 years and while I hate change being a creature of habit, I am used to the site now and I have to say I like it better. You can check pending bets while in the process of making a parlay, then close the pending screen and go right back to the wager. Also, the favorite star is great.

Goatman

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I agree. I must say though, that the customer service I received on the phone this morning was better than I've ever experienced with them, but everything regarding the new website sucks in every way!

Goatman

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    open a new tab or click on cashier to live chat. I have used their site for 10 years and while I hate change being a creature of habit, I am used to the site now and I have to say I like it better. You can check pending bets while in the process of making a parlay, then close the pending screen and go right back to the wager. Also, the favorite star is great.
    Shrute, I love them generally speaking. But try to log in right now. That's all I'm saying. Right now, at this exact moment they're failing their customers.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by Goatman View Post
    Shrute, I love them generally speaking. But try to log in right now. That's all I'm saying. Right now, at this exact moment they're failing their customers.
    I am in now and making picks for tomorrow.

try 1800.bet their mirror site. Call or live chat them and tell what the problem you are having and they will help.

Goatman

It's back up. The actual site, that is... not the mirror site that most people have never heard of.

Ewan101
    Ewan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

18/9/2017 1930GMT

From UK:

http://www.betdsi.eu/ AND http://www.betdsi.com/ "This site cannot be reached. www.betdsi.com / www.betdsi.eu took too long to respond"

Reported from Australia:

http://www.betdsi.eu/ AND http://www.betdsi.com/ "404 Not Found"

For both UK and Australia: This has been the case since Saturday morning 16/9//2017

Summary: For both UK and Australia the issue has NOT been fixed, even temporarily. The site has NOT been available for at least 3 days

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan101 View Post
    18/9/2017 1930GMT

From UK:

http://www.betdsi.eu/ AND http://www.betdsi.com/ "This site cannot be reached. www.betdsi.com / www.betdsi.eu took too long to respond"

Reported from Australia:

http://www.betdsi.eu/ AND http://www.betdsi.com/ "404 Not Found"

For both UK and Australia: This has been the case since Saturday morning 16/9//2017

Summary: For both UK and Australia the issue has NOT been fixed, even temporarily. The site has NOT been available for at least 3 days

I was in Australia on Sunday and it worked fine every time I checked. And is working fine right now. Both .com and .eu
    Last edited by Optional; 09-18-17 at 04:06 PM.

Ewan101

Hi Optional,

Thanks for your reply.

My only interest here is accessing DSI through either https://www.betdsi.com/ OR https://www.betdsi.eu/

At 0200 GMT 19/9/2017 I have seen screenshots from Perth AND Adelaide, Australia of the 404 error.

At 0200 GMT 19/9/2017 from London, UK accessing these two sites I see "This site cannot be reached"

All systems have cache cleared and cookies cleared. All attempts to access these sites have used Google Chrome AND IE

I trust that from our previous posts and conversations you recall me as a meticulous, accurate, thorough and truthful person.

I would be interested in the exact URL you are using for the sites to work

Thanks and Regards
    Last edited by Ewan101; 09-18-17 at 08:33 PM. Reason: spelling

Ewan101

Hi Optional,

Thanks for your reply.

My only interest here is accessing DSI through either http://www.betdsi.eu/ OR http://www.betdsi.com/

At 0200 GMT 19/9/2017 I have seen screenshots from Australia of the 404 error.

At the same rime from UK accessing these two sites I see "This site cannot be reached"

All systems have cache cleared and cookies cleared.

Thanks and Regards

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan101 View Post
    Hi Optional,

Thanks for your reply.

My only interest here is accessing DSI through either https://www.betdsi.com/ OR https://www.betdsi.eu/

At 0200 GMT 19/9/2017 I have seen screenshots from Perth AND Adelaide, Australia of the 404 error.

At 0200 GMT 19/9/2017 from London, UK accessing these two sites I see "This site cannot be reached"

All systems have cache cleared and cookies cleared. All attempts to access these sites have used Google Chrome AND IE

I trust that from our previous posts and conversations you recall me as a meticulous, accurate, thorough and truthful person.

Thanks and Regards
    Yes I am using the https:// versions

And both work fine from Melbourne yesterday and Sydney right now.

Ewan101

Hi Optional,

Thanks for your reply.

This is all very strange and I don't doubt your screenshot is accurate.

I am still getting "this site cannot be reached" from the UK and I have seen on facetime that my contacts in WA ans SA are still getting the 404 error.

One conclusion I could draw is that the ISPs are blocking the website - this would be consistent with what I am seeing from UK and WA/SA.

HOWEVER - I can access 1800.bet from UK and this site can be accessed from WA/SA. I did not want to go down the 1800.bet route - but for the time being I will use this until I can again use the main dsi urls (as per the above)

Thanks for taking the time to post that screenshot. I appreciate it.

Ewan101

Hi All,

This post is a request for information or ideas on why some people cannot access www.betdsi.com and www.betdsi.eu while at the same time other people can.

Here's what I know so far:

- Sat 16th September - cannot access site from UK (page times out) or Western Australia / South Australia (404 error). At this stage it seems that people all over the world cannot access site

- Later that day: Most people report that site can be accessed again. But still cannot access site from UK (page times out) or Western Australia / South Australia (404 error)

- I call BetDSI on the phone on Monday 18th September . Customer Service acknowledge there is still some kind of problem and they are working on it. The guy I speak to even says he has had another guy on the phone who has two computers in his house. One computer can access the site but his other computer cannot! So clearly there is still a problem since changes were made by BetDSI on Saturday morning (GMT) 16th September

- I have cleared cookies, cleared cache, tried 4 different browsers - I still get the page timeout from UK. My contacts in WA / SA have done the same thing and still get the 404 error.

- Could this be some kind of firewall issue that has arisen since DSI made some kind of change to their website? I use Norton, my contacts in WA / SA use Avira. So I suppose this is possible but it seems unlikely since different antivirus software is being used.

- I have tried to access betdsi.com and betdsi.eu from my iphone in the UK - using both safari and chrome - the websites time out

All of the above methods of accessing betdsi used to work before some kind of change on Saturday 16th September. I have been accessing dsi from the uk for years and my contacts have been accessing dsi from Australia for years. We have made no changes but suddenly we cannot access the site.

This dsi issue is a complete mystery to me.

Does anyone have any ideas about what has caused this and how I can successfully access Betdsi? (I don't want to use backup / backdoor sites like 1800.bet and betluckys as these are "not secure")

Optional

If anyone experiences intermittent issues today or has a problem connecting, please shoot an email to freeplay@betdsi.com and it will be taken care of.
    ^^^ Did you try that Ewan?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Thanks, NYGMen09. We spoke with BetDSI. If anyone experiences intermittent issues today or has a problem connecting, please shoot an email to freeplay@betdsi.com and it will be taken care of.
    I would rather not play at this shit book. They are down for the halftimes of the noon games. I've been pulling my money out as fast as I am allowed.

Ewan101

UPDATE SUNDAY 24/9/2017

For the first time in 8 days, I can now log onto dsi from the UK with no issues. At pretty much the same time, my Aus contacts now report that they can now log on too. Neither I nor my Australian contacts made any change of any kind - so dsi have clearly fixed some kind of issue allowing us to log on again. Thanks dsi.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I'm starting to build a balance but now I can't get in when I want to, the last few minutes before kickoff to be exact. Looks like I better start betting on Wednesday and Thursday instead of waiting until game day. The site could not handle my request to log in. Sad state of affairs, I thought I was one of the only ones still using BetDSI, but obviously this affects a lot of us.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 09-24-17 at 01:38 PM.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

DSI has been down for me for the last few hours. I recently started betting on Tennis and DSI has $50 limits for me. Is this normal? I thought DSI was a professional book that had higher limits? Also, the point spread lines that I see on the SBR betting odds page for Tennis are for the number of sets won. But when I actually go to DSI the point spread lines are for total number of games won. Where are the lines for the number of sets won? Also, if anyone knows how to get back to the classic interface on DSI I would love to do so. I don't particularly like the interface they use now. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

gavin
    gavin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9025

down again for me

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Definitely want to get your bets in by Wednesdays at DSI.

profit37
    profit37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2685

same down again 12-1-2018

ever since they change system said to a updated version been nothing but problems all year not happy with that site the older version was 10X more reliable

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you only have one book your a square and should not be gambling
    This.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

dont see betdsi in the top rated books.. no complaining

First 123