The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Bonus Max Payout & Re-deposit

So I got a free play bonus with a maximum payout restriction in an old account - ran up my balance to the maximum amount & met the rollover requirement. Any harm in requesting a withdrawal, waiting a few days, then redepositing the same amount? Seems kind of pointless to have a maximum payout restriction (as far as I can tell) if you can circumvent the rule like this.

Anyone have any experience doing this? I'll probably end up losing it anyway, but wanted to make sure. Never know with books these days.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13815

Probably not any problems. Depends on the book though.
    Points Awarded:

The DiB gave Crusherrr 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17009

Quote Originally Posted by The DiB View Post
    So I got a free play bonus with a maximum payout restriction in an old account - ran up my balance to the maximum amount & met the rollover requirement. Any harm in requesting a withdrawal, waiting a few days, then redepositing the same amount? Seems kind of pointless to have a maximum payout restriction (as far as I can tell) if you can circumvent the rule like this.

Anyone have any experience doing this? I'll probably end up losing it anyway, but wanted to make sure. Never know with books these days.
    Depends on whether you're looking to get a bonus on the redeposit. You should wait at least 30 days after a withdrawal before redepositing for bonus. If you are passing on a bonus, then I don't see any issues.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave HedgeHog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Thanks for the replies. Will try without a bonus and see what happens.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Maybe add 5-10% to the amount when you redeposit.