jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was simple to get bitcoin account

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    so AsianOdds (not Asianconnect) says "you don't need a vpn as there are no geographic restrictions" under their FAQs. I accidently went to the wrong one first. no charge for the service is curious to me. still.....can't.....get myself to put USA in the country dropdown.. I feel like an alarm will go off.. well here we go
    To use asian odds no vpn

To get single books through asianconnect meaning logging on at Pinnacle or Matchbook need VPN..Canada works fine

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I'd still use a vpn with asianodds. If the policy is "don't ask, don't tell", logging on with a US IP is a bit too much like telling. Not worth risking your account.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    To use asian odds no vpn

To get single books through asianconnect meaning logging on at Pinnacle or Matchbook need VPN..Canada works fine

Ok thanks to Mr. Optional the BTC is option is now anonymous on set up account...I am all set up...so if I want to use Matchbook do I need a VPN? Im not to familiar with those how do i get an easy one if I need?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post

Ok thanks to Mr. Optional the BTC is option is now anonymous on set up account...I am all set up...so if I want to use Matchbook do I need a VPN? Im not to familiar with those how do i get an easy one if I need?
    If it's a direct sub account they offer then you will Littlekona. But I am not 100% sure the method they use right now.

As Heehaaawww said above, best to just respect the dont tell thing and use one for all interactions with them really. Then you'll never forget and go the wrong site without it by mistake and lose your account.

littlekona

Im not very well informed on vpn...is opera browser vpn a good option

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

I signed up for vpn $33 a year not bad if I need tech support. I have not used Opera but from what I read it should be fine you just need to choose a country/ip address not on ac88 restricted list.

littlekona

Ok so Im registered but not deposited yet and have had a few emails from their support to confirm terms...the CS seems A+++...So I can log into asianconnect88 but when I try the wagering sites the password is wrong...Do you use the same password for all?

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

which vpn is this and how is it performing?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    which vpn is this and how is it performing?
    Im using the opera vpn browser but am new to thos VPN stuff

jjgold

Matchbook yes VPN

turbobets

kona they will email your matchbook username and password after you deposit.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    kona they will email your matchbook username and password after you deposit.
    Ok ty....do you know which books they offer have horse racing?

turbobets

no don't bet ponies

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Ok ty....do you know which books they offer have horse racing?
    Only Matchbook I believe.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Only Matchbook I believe.
    Does anyone know of Any similar platforms where USA players can access betfair?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    https://asianconnect88.com/register/ <-- signup form

If you want to use their Pinbet88 platform you do need a VPN. Not for AsianOdds platform.

Or you can use their Skype betting service and let them place bets for you and avoid the tech issue. If you are betting enough
    Went to register at this site and a couple things concern me:

• The drop-down for currency at the top over to the right didn't include a bitcoin option. The bitcoin option is down below where you put in your email address, etc. Once you choose bitcoin there then the drop-down at the top to the right that didn't originally include bitcoin as an option now shows bitcoin and is grayed out.
    • There was only 1 entry for email address. So I double-checked and triple-checked to make sure I got mine correct. I registered and got the screen saying "registration complete" and didn't get an email. Went to chat and chat said sign up again and this time it worked.
    • Clicked on link in email which brought me to registration page. Put in all the username and password info and clicked the Register button and the button now says "Try again".
    • I received an email to activate my account. I put in the username and password that I put in the screen before and was able to get into my account.

At least I'm registered now. I have rarely seen a web site that only shows one entry for email address.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Does anyone know of Any similar platforms where USA players can access betfair?
    premiumtradings.com offer their own tool to bet on betfair. Not sure how (or if) they deal with USA players right now.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

The GM just said to tell people to apply for a bitcoin only account and they would not ask location if you did not tell. Maybe they have changed the form since then if that option does not seem to be available. Have you tried submitting with just your name info and leaving address empty... or maybe just putting 'bitcoin only account' if it needs the field filled in.

Would appreciate you (or anyone else that tries) letting me know if you do/don't get hooked up for future reference.
    Logged into my account. Went to the Profile section. Country showing is "Albania".

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

premiumtradings.com offer their own tool to bet on betfair. Not sure how (or if) they deal with USA players right now.
    They don't. Not sure why everyone has not pulled out their funds until they pay out the 100k plus they owe the guy from Turkey.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

OK, so I log in to asianconnect and ask for the deposit address through their chat. It takes a few minutes just to get a reply back from the person.

The deposit goes through and I'm talking with someone else. This new person is also taking a couple minutes between chat replies. The chat person gives me a quote for Euros/BTC and I say OK. They then say "Please give me a minute or two while I figure this out for you". Another couple minutes come back and they say "the new rate is now XXXX" which is 3 Euros/BTC lower than what they originally quoted me. One minute later they say "deposit rate now XXXX" which is 9 Euros/BTC lower than the previous one. I tell them to deposit my BTC in my account.

I go to verify what they are saying is true. I look to see that they originally used Kraken for a price quote. The price at Kraken hadn't changed during the whole conversation. The change only amounted to about 3 Euros less which isn't much but I wanted everyone to be aware that they may wait to deposit your money to their advantage.

Also, when I logged in to the Pinnacle affiliate, the agreement said that in order to use their system you cannot be a citizen of the following countries...". I'm wondering if that will enter in any disputes.

jjgold

They like to make up bitcoin prices to screw you so be aggressive with them and get your rate

Other than that service works fine

Alfa1234

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    OK, so I log in to asianconnect and ask for the deposit address through their chat. It takes a few minutes just to get a reply back from the person.

The deposit goes through and I'm talking with someone else. This new person is also taking a couple minutes between chat replies. The chat person gives me a quote for Euros/BTC and I say OK. They then say "Please give me a minute or two while I figure this out for you". Another couple minutes come back and they say "the new rate is now XXXX" which is 3 Euros/BTC lower than what they originally quoted me. One minute later they say "deposit rate now XXXX" which is 9 Euros/BTC lower than the previous one. I tell them to deposit my BTC in my account.

I go to verify what they are saying is true. I look to see that they originally used Kraken for a price quote. The price at Kraken hadn't changed during the whole conversation. The change only amounted to about 3 Euros less which isn't much but I wanted everyone to be aware that they may wait to deposit your money to their advantage.

Also, when I logged in to the Pinnacle affiliate, the agreement said that in order to use their system you cannot be a citizen of the following countries...". I'm wondering if that will enter in any disputes.
    Do you really think they try to "screw" you for a 0.32% change in the bitcoin price? Bitcoin prices at Kraken change literally every few seconds (24 hour volume is 12500 right now at Kraken...with about 10 transactions a minute at this time), I do not believe the price didn't change in all that time.

72nova
    72nova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18733

For those that use the Pinbet88 broker account through Pinnacle, on soccer can you bet HT/FT wagers and correct score wagers?

Craig22

Do you really think they try to "screw" you for a 0.32% change in the bitcoin price? Bitcoin prices at Kraken change literally every few seconds (24 hour volume is 12500 right now at Kraken...with about 10 transactions a minute at this time), I do not believe the price didn't change in all that time.
    There withdrawal prices are always a bit lower than all the major exchanges, which I guess is their way of charging a fee without be explicit. However, the deposit prices are generally good.

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by 72nova View Post
    For those that use the Pinbet88 broker account through Pinnacle, on soccer can you bet HT/FT wagers and correct score wagers?
    I'm not sure about the correct score wagers, but the others are a definite yes.

Alfa1234

Pinnacle doesn't have HT/FT so no. Correct score yes, they have exactly the same markets as the Pinnacle.com site.

72nova

Thanks Alfa. Can a person get 1000 down on correct score? Also, is it possible to parlay 2 matches on Pinbett88?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Why don't you just ask the broker for a demo account? It's the easiest way to check out the limits, usability of the site etc.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

I'm well aware of how to look at a chart. This was at a very early time in the morning and it was flat the entire discussion with them.

But that's not the only point. The point is that they quoted me a number and should stick to it regard less if it changes by 2 Euros. In my case it was 1%. It's the principle of the thing. If they do this with 1000 customers it adds up.
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 09-22-17 at 05:25 PM.

Alfa1234

Thanks Alfa. Can a person get 1000 down on correct score? Also, is it possible to parlay 2 matches on Pinbett88?
    Demo account would be easier for you as Lonnie mentioned...but yes you can get 1k on on correct score. Limits may be lower but you can rebet the line as much as you want, although it may drop a bit after each max bet. Keep in mind Pinbet88 limits are 30-35% of those of a "normal" pinnacle.com account.

Parlays is not a problem, although they don't allow "outright" markets like correct score to be parlayed.

72nova

Thanks Alfa, I appreciate the info. I'll have to get a VPN for PinnacleSports and didn't want to unless those wagers were available.

jjgold

Tremendous thread

Craig22

I'm not seeing a way to bet 3rd tier Spanish soocer/football through Asian Connect. Pinnacle and some of the Asian books have 3rd-4th tier English soccer/football, but no 3rd tier in the Spanish League. Is it just not offered?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    I'm not seeing a way to bet 3rd tier Spanish soocer/football through Asian Connect. Pinnacle and some of the Asian books have 3rd-4th tier English soccer/football, but no 3rd tier in the Spanish League. Is it just not offered?
    I just checked Pinbet88. They have Spain Segunda B matches available.
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 09-24-17 at 12:09 PM.

First 123 Last