HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

CRIS Books have changed their bonus rollover rules--BEWARE!

As of last Friday, CRIS books (Bookmaker, Justbet, Galaxy etc...) changed their bonus rollovers. In the past it was on deposit only, but it is now deposit + bonus. And there was no notification to the players about the change, at least none that I saw. On Friday, I chose the 50% cash bonus, depositing $2000 to get $1000 cash with a 15x RO. I have done this several times over the past few years and the RO has always been $30,000. Now it's $45000 in RO (and I missed the old rules by just 1 day!). $45k rollover for a $1k cash bonus is obscene.

Anyway, don't make the same mistake I did. Rollovers are now higher at CRIS books.

4nic8ing
    4nic8ing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I also heard from reliable sources there will be other changes coming with the CRIS brand that you will like if you are outside the US. If the rumor is correct they will have reduced juice with the CRIS url (postup only).

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    As of last Friday, CRIS books (Bookmaker, Justbet, Galaxy etc...) changed their bonus rollovers. In the past it was on deposit only, but it is now deposit + bonus. And there was no notification to the players about the change, at least none that I saw. On Friday, I chose the 50% cash bonus, depositing $2000 to get $1000 cash with a 15x RO. I have done this several times over the past few years and the RO has always been $30,000. Now it's $45000 in RO (and I missed the old rules by just 1 day!). $45k rollover for a $1k cash bonus is obscene.
    Anyway, don't make the same mistake I did. Rollovers are now higher at CRIS books.

Oh really? This is how you responded when i complained about BOL's 14x of BOTH the deposit and bonus rollover requirement :

"Rollover is easy to do at BOL, I typically complete it in 10-14 days. The problem I have is with the 30 day hold on everything (deposits and winnings)--why???? No other A Book does this. Yes it's stated in the rules, but totally unnecessary IMO. Good out, bad rule."

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Benjamins View Post
    Oh really? This is how you responded when i complained about BOL's 14x of BOTH the deposit and bonus rollover requirement :

"Rollover is easy to do at BOL, I typically complete it in 10-14 days. The problem I have is with the 30 day hold on everything (deposits and winnings)--why???? No other A Book does this. Yes it's stated in the rules, but totally unnecessary IMO. Good out, bad rule."
    I had no idea I offended you. I was talking about my personal re-ups at BOL that are just 6x Deposit + Bonus (25% free play bonus), not your new account 100% bonus that is 14x. And I do think the 30 day hold is unnecessary.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 08-27-17 at 03:02 PM.

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

I had no idea I offended you. I was talking about my personal re-ups at BOL that are just 6x Deposit + Bonus (25% free play bonus), not your new account 100% bonus that is 14x. And I do think the 30 day hold is unnecessary.
    You didn't offend me, I just made a point. I thought you were referring to my 14x rollover requirement. I guess it is different as the bonus for BOL is 100% and Bookmaker's is only 50%.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I have a copy of the chat log with BOOKMAKER. They told me it was for DEPOSIT ONLY.... didn't include the FREE PLAY.

This will be interesting if I cash out after rollover is met.

I made the deposit on 8/9/17

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I have a copy of the chat log with BOOKMAKER. They told me it was for DEPOSIT ONLY.... didn't include the FREE PLAY.

This will be interesting if I cash out after rollover is met.

I made the deposit on 8/9/17
    You're fine; I'm fukked. Do be aware that all your future deposit bonus WILL include your bonus in the the rollover. It would be nice if they informed us of the new policy, but that's not happening. The new rules took effect 2 days ago on 8/25, the exact same day I decided to re-up . Mother Fukkers screwed me good. Never again.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 08-27-17 at 09:03 PM.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by 4nic8ing View Post
    I also heard from reliable sources there will be other changes coming with the CRIS brand that you will like if you are outside the US. If the rumor is correct they will have reduced juice with the CRIS url (postup only).
    It's true. Up already on Betcris site. It would be great if the US Facing Bookmaker, Justbet, etc adopts this. https://www.betcris.com/en/reduced-juice-program/howto

HedgeHog

Correction: The new free play bonus rollover required is only slightly more than the old structure. However the cash bonus now requires 50% more rollover than before. Avoid the cash and take the FP at Cris Books.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 09-04-17 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Correction