SSHZ11
    SSHZ11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 166

Why BETDSI sucks...............

So I used them last year, among others, no problems.......

Yesterday I got an email from them, offering a freeplay of $25 to bet on the fight as an enticement to make a deposit. So I look the odds over and bet the whole $25 (LOL) on the fight last night:

Fight lasts at least 9 1/2 rounds +140 Bet $25 to win $35

So the bet blows by the 9 1/2 rounds marked by around 20 seconds for the win., before being called for the TKO. I go and check the balance, and the bet is marked as a loss. I chat it up with customer service, explain it all, and he comes back to to say something along the lines of, "our gambling board has determined the fight had to go the full 10 rounds to be a winner."

WTF???? So after the fight, they come up with this crap? It's total bull.......

Guess what........for that, they've lost a high volume customer for life. Doesn't make much sense to me anyway.

That's why BetDSI sucks. Might I suggest Betpop or Youwager instead.

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

That's bullshit. For fights, it doesn't have to go the full round for a win. Look at MMA, there's the over 2.5 rounds wager. That doesnt' mean the fight needs to go to a decision to win. BetDSI definitely got it wrong there.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

This thread needs to be combined with the one complaining that the under 9.5 rounds was graded incorrectly as a loss, because you can't both be right....

Just curious, as I didn't watch the fight myself....did the fight end with 1:05 elapsed in the 10th round, or with 1:05 remaining?

SSHZ11

1:05 remaining...............the clock counts down each round to show how much time is left.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

WRONG there was 1:55 remaining It did not last 9 and a half rounds

They give you a 25 dollar freeplay for nothing now you bad mouth them ??

10th: A flurry from Mayweather, and the ref stops the fight

This fight’s over. Mayweather backed McGregor onto the ropes with a series of rights and lefts. McGregor’s face was red and swollen. He was staggering into the ropes when the referee stepped in to stop the fight with 1:55 remaining in the round.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

no, it ended with 1:05 elapsed..the ref intervened with 1:55 remaining on the clock

find it online and watch for yourself

SSHZ11

HUM....................

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

Oh damn. yea that's not cool man. Be careful not to cry wolf unless you double and triple checked that the site did make a mistake that they refuse to correct.
    Last edited by Rich Benjamins; 08-27-17 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Clarity

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by SSHZ11 View Post
    So I used them last year, among others, no problems.......

Yesterday I got an email from them, offering a freeplay of $25 to bet on the fight as an enticement to make a deposit. So I look the odds over and bet the whole $25 (LOL) on the fight last night:

Fight lasts at least 9 1/2 rounds +140 Bet $25 to win $35

So the bet blows by the 9 1/2 rounds marked by around 20 seconds for the win., before being called for the TKO. I go and check the balance, and the bet is marked as a loss. I chat it up with customer service, explain it all, and he comes back to to say something along the lines of, "our gambling board has determined the fight had to go the full 10 rounds to be a winner."

WTF???? So after the fight, they come up with this crap? It's total bull.......

Guess what........for that, they've lost a high volume customer for life. Doesn't make much sense to me anyway.

That's why BetDSI sucks. Might I suggest Betpop or Youwager instead.
    something does not add up, besides the time

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Same thing happened to me at BetOnline, 5Dimes, and Sportsbetting. The guy at 5Dimes explained to me that for the total to be graded as over Mcgregor had to last til the 1:30 mark of the 10th round. It sucks that happened but it's in the house rules for most books.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    Same thing happened to me at BetOnline, 5Dimes, and Sportsbetting. The guy at 5Dimes explained to me that for the total to be graded as over Mcgregor had to last til the 1:30 mark of the 10 the round. It sucks that happened but it's in the house rules for most books.
    ^
    this

Total

An Over/Under (total) listed on a fight represents the total number of completed rounds. The halfway point of a round is at exactly one minute and thirty seconds into a three minute round. Thus, 9½ rounds would be one minute and thirty seconds of the 10th round. The halfway point of a two minute round is at the one minute mark. The halfway point of a five minute round is at the two minutes and thirty seconds mark.

bokeykila
    bokeykila's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

let me tell you why BETDSI sucks.... BETDSI is not paying out. this have been going on for about a month now. complaint have been filed with SBR and issue is still not resolved.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by bokeykila View Post
    let me tell you why BETDSI sucks.... BETDSI is not paying out. this have been going on for about a month now. complaint have been filed with SBR and issue is still not resolved.
    nonsense

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

They gave players a $25 Free Play, no strings attached, 3X Rollover. You lost your bet using it, (as did I). I would compliment them for the nice gesture, not state they suck.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave TheGuesser 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    nonsense
    Yup total nonsense. I have received 3 same day payouts from them since that guy posted about his issues. He apparently is leaving out an important piece of info as to y he hasn't been paid.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Looks like a losing bet

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

I agree betdsi does suck but if there was 1:50 left in the round how in the world did u think you won the bet???

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    I agree betdsi does suck but if there was 1:50 left in the round how in the world did u think you won the bet???
    Its like not reading shampoo bottle where it says to rinse after massaging shampoo through your wet hair, and going to work with a head full of suds and telling people Head and Shoulders sucks.

Blaming the book for a not reading the rules is nonsense.

BTW, I had the same bet and I lost also.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-28-17 at 01:19 PM.

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Its sad that a lot of the people in here bet with real money and don't even know what over 9.5 rounds means

It has to go 1:31 of rd 10 to be consider over. SMH
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Drydin

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17009

Quote Originally Posted by SSHZ11 View Post
    HUM....................
    HUM as in "How Unbelievably Mental" I am for bringing this assinine complaint. "I'm sorry" also works.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, and DwightShrute