Good afternoon,

I received an email this house to me to cancel all bets, and their gains have not quite know why. Say the bet that I made yesterday is the subject of surveillance, the bet that I made was about 88 euros in huracan - Godoy Cruz victory for huracan, a single bet. They also say that I signed up through www.dadinheiro.com and I am not authorized bonus and the oddscompany already informed the dadinheiro thereof. Finally they tell me that my betting account will be closed, all transactions canceled and that I will be charged a fee not know that.

Can they withdraw from € 358.65 me so? This is a robbery!

Please asked your help, I want my money back!

Here is the email I received:

Dear Mr. De Pinho Godinho!

Because of your betted events yesterday is your account subject to automatic supervision by our risk management for a short time because you are placing mainly so called value-bets. Connected with these circumstances we controlled your personal datas.

We detected, that you registered over a manipulated link on www.dadinheiro.com. We know who has manipulated this link and because of that user from this professional Value bet service are not allowed to take part at our bonus offer on www.oddscompany.com we already informed the Owner of this site about this fact.

Your betting account will be closed all transactions cancelled and we charge a fee. For further questions please contact the owner of www.dadinheiro.com.

Best regards, Oddscompany Support Team
www.oddscompany.com

Oddscompany Sportwetten GmbH
Rainerstr. 12/I.OG
A-4910 Ried im Innkreis

Tel.: +43 (0) 7752 26668
Fax.: +43 (0) 7752 26673

Firmenbuchnummer: FN 250037b
LG Ried im Innkreis