Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

First Fidelity...Stay away from them

First Fidelity has not stopped calling me since I have left there. Funny thing is I left because they cut my limits. Now they have not stopped calling for months. I was playing a betpop.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

So.... why don't you just tell them you will reload as soon as they put your limits back to where they were? Good chance to give them some feedback.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Wagering and sales are not synchronized at most shops. I routinely get marketed to reload on banned accounts.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

At this point I would not go back to them whether they took my limits off or not. That's not the point. The point is they have called non stop and every time I tell them I will not be coming back, they just call again next week.

I also did a little digging at a few spots across the street. These guys are scumbags. They call people and tell them you need to call asap about an account problem sounding like a credit card company. When they call they get hit up to resign with them.

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

too many calls

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

played there - won - they paid - got calls for a couple years - finally stopped calling - not sure why i did not reload. maybe just the calling.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

Yup. When I left I had planned to go back as some point. After the countless calls there is no way in hell I will go back now.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their telephone sales operations are not very efficient. They must be effective as they have done it for years, but they often call players offering bonuses who don't qualify or like this case, continue to call customers who don't want to be called.

Mr. Teaser - If you PM me your account number, I can likely get you off their calling list.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins

Pm sent and thanks. Let me know what they say if you would.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Wagering and sales are not synchronized at most shops. I routinely get marketed to reload on banned accounts.
    Yes, I have too. When I pointed this out to one guy, he said "just a minute, let me check" and never came back to the phone.

But none the less, I think we should try and get these companies straightened out, and get their wagering and sales departments at least talking to each other.