ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7560

cant logon with WIFI, but just tried disabling WIFI and mobile.betonline on iphone works !!!

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

The longest DDoS attack in 2016 lasted 292 hours – or about 12 days – according to Kaspersky Lab's research.

BigPage28
    BigPage28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3872

Lost all respect for this book when they decided to give only select customers 50 bucks for the inconvenience they caused. It’s only 50 buts it’s the principle of things... second I can never get in contact with any of their customer service reps when I call them. I’m always left listening to their automated answering machine bullshet

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1313

LOL the site is down again. What a joke.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by alling View Post
    The longest DDoS attack in 2016 lasted 292 hours – or about 12 days – according to Kaspersky Lab's research.
    all links down for me. day #16

robbypark

BOL's entire IT team must consist of one African dude they can pay minimum wage to. People defending the book through this are ridiculous - there is simply no excuse to allow the site to be ****** up for so long. It doesn't happen for nearly this length to any other website after they have been hit with an attack. They are obviously cheap as hell and refuse to spend money on top IT, which would have cleared these issues very fast.

If the website doesn't get downgraded on SBR, I'll lose all respect for their "ratings" and I will know that the ratings are influenced.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    BOL's entire IT team must consist of one African dude they can pay minimum wage to. People defending the book through this are ridiculous - there is simply no excuse to allow the site to be ****** up for so long. It doesn't happen for nearly this length to any other website after they have been hit with an attack. They are obviously cheap as hell and refuse to spend money on top IT, which would have cleared these issues very fast.

If the website doesn't get downgraded on SBR, I'll lose all respect for their "ratings" and I will know that the ratings are influenced.
    I am far from a computer expert, but my gut feeling is that this was not a cheapness issue but rather a laziness issue. I could be very wrong

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Has this been asked and answered....why not get a huge bank of temporary phones and operate the old fashioned way (with minimum bet limits of $100 for instance)? Again as I mentioned, somehow even though they're completely shut down for us, their lines chug away like normal on SBR Odds.
    That would be the worst idea ever. Have you every tried speaking to their customer service? I've wagered with many books over a decade and BOL has BY FAR the most incompetent customer service out of all of them.

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I am far from a computer expert, but my gut feeling is that this was not a cheapness issue but rather a laziness issue. I could be very wrong
    Either way, it relegates them to a joke book.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

It's hard to defend. 16 days in any other industry and they're out of business, their customer base has moved on. Here, they have so many people's money hostage, they're able to buy some extra time.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    That would be the worst idea ever. Have you every tried speaking to their customer service? I've wagered with many books over a decade and BOL has BY FAR the most incompetent customer service out of all of them.
    There nothing and there's at least something. If I'm them I try that. Whether you elect to take advantage of it that's up to you.
    Actually I haven't talked to them in person, only in chat. They were professional in that arena anyway.

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9896

When you undergo a dedicated attack like this, you either give in and pay the ransom, or you have to spend the resources to squash it. Proper DDOS defenses might cost upward of a million. It's annoying that their site is down. It's more annoying that they haven't bucked up for IT and defense to stop this.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33870

Now they are offering a 200% reload bonus. That possibly shows me that they may direly need funds by luring other customers to deposit so they can meet the payouts of their other customers. Food for thought...

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by vampire assassin View Post
    When you undergo a dedicated attack like this, you either give in and pay the ransom, or you have to spend the resources to squash it. Proper DDOS defenses might cost upward of a million. It's annoying that their site is down. It's more annoying that they haven't bucked up for IT and defense to stop this.
    Why would they say they have this under control when they dont. makes them look so much worse

washhead
    washhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7246

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage28 View Post
    Lost all respect for this book when they decided to give only select customers 50 bucks for the inconvenience they caused. It’s only 50 buts it’s the principle of things... second I can never get in contact with any of their customer service reps when I call them. I’m always left listening to their automated answering machine bullshet
    This really bothers me too. I've been with them over a year, wager with them almost every day, and have even recommended them to others. They even reached out to me here on this forum to get my account details. Then I ask about a $50 free play and I get nothing? It's kind of a punch to the d!ck.

The 200% reload bonus is tempting, but I really don't know if I can trust them after this. I've also been burned by some of their bonuses in the past, I'm sure they'll find something in their rules making me ineligible for this one.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Still having tons of issues. Extremely pathetic that they sent an email saying everything is resolved. No compensation to customers. Wow

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Still having tons of issues. Extremely pathetic that they sent an email saying everything is resolved. No compensation to customers. Wow
    Am I the only one who is kinda happy with no compensation? The last thing I want them doing is giving out $$ they cant afford putting the book in jeopardy. Just get your website working. So unacceptable.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

Am I the only one who is kinda happy with no compensation? The last thing I want them doing is giving out $$ they cant afford putting the book in jeopardy. Just get your website working. So unacceptable.
    I got $50 but I hear you loud and clear Bubba. Get you're site up and running, then tell people you're sorry again offer them something ($ or bonus).

I want no bonuses ever thank you from any book.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Ive been using bovada, i actually like it alittle better that betonline, deposits and payouts are faster..might stick with it, the 200% reload bonus is cool but like every bonus fuk a 30 day wait to withdraw, so itll go unused

bubba

Site is such an unacceptable disaster.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Site is such an unacceptable disaster.
    Understatement

robbypark

The 200% bonus doesn't mean much considering BOL's horrible rollover requirements mean you won't ever be able to withdraw it anyway.

bubba

yes they need to be working around the clock to fix the website. I cant say whether they are doing it or not.

But they need someone or a team of people in Customer Service communicating to the people whose money they are holding what is going on. 2 or 3 false updates a week does not cut it. They have so far dropped the ball there so far. I had an extremely low feeling about betonline customer service before this issue. Somehow I feel a level of low now I didnt think was possible. Communicate. Saying "I/WE DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON but we are trying" is better than nothing. Its better than stating falsehoods.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Really odd they have been down all day, they where giving updates via email the past few days but nothing today. I am trying to log into sportsbetting.ag I can log in, but the page immediately goes down once im logged in.

Even the tablet and mobile sites aren't working. They said there technicians worked through the night so it could be up for Thursdays action, but down again today is ridiculous

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9896

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Ive been using bovada, i actually like it alittle better that betonline, deposits and payouts are faster..might stick with it, the 200% reload bonus is cool but like every bonus fuk a 30 day wait to withdraw, so itll go unused
    I like Bovada a lot also. Their bitcoin payouts and credits are fast.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27594

I was in on mobile this afternoon, and placed bets. But everything is down again now.

Since these problems started I've been able to log in and place bets on all but 3 days, on either mobile, tablet, and only yesterday was able to on the computer.

Obviously they are getting their services up for brief periods and they go down again.

Very sporadic.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    I was in on mobile this afternoon, and placed bets. But everything is down again now.

Since these problems started I've been able to log in and place bets on all but 3 days, on either mobile, tablet, and only yesterday was able to on the computer.

Obviously they are getting their services up for brief periods and they go down again.

Very sporadic.
    why are we on our 3rd weekend of the attack? why is this taking longer to fix than any other attack in history?

Yjacket22``
    Yjacket22``'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2295

I use their sister site lowvig.ag which has been down most of the day. Up until today I could keep trying and eventually log on and place bets but now its completely dead all day. Sent email but no reply. I've got some serious money tied up with them. If it ever does come back up I'm cashing out.....if I can. Anybody else use lowvig.ag ?

PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

yikes... glad i don't use this shit book anymore

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Over/under on number of weeks BOL has to be down before any change in SBR rating: 7.5

Barrakuda

Quote Originally Posted by Yjacket22`` View Post
    I use their sister site lowvig.ag which has been down most of the day. Up until today I could keep trying and eventually log on and place bets but now its completely dead all day. Sent email but no reply. I've got some serious money tied up with them. If it ever does come back up I'm cashing out.....if I can. Anybody else use lowvig.ag ?
    nope

Barrakuda

At the absolute bare minimum, you'd think they'd be technologically savvy enough to redirect you to whatever version of the site is currently working. Fighting off DDoS attacks is not rocket science -- unless you are using 2002 technology.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Clear your cookies. That might be an issue. I have been able to access the regular site all day today.

Barrakuda

Not lowvig...

Rale
    Rale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4439

They can offer 1000% freeplay when Cashier dont work

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last