back up - hope it lasts

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1365

I got the same problem last night ,I cant log in for a while ,,,,

GordonGecko2011
    GordonGecko2011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2532

They are having issues with bitcoin deposits right now.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16589

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko2011 View Post
    They are having issues with bitcoin deposits right now.
    I know first hand. Spent 3.5 hours on live chat today to get my 5k BTC deposit confirmed. This after last Saturday's glitch which resulted in a $585 deduction in my account Tuesday. 5D has serious problems.

valueguyman
    valueguyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I can confirm these problems. My bitcoin transfer yesterday morning through coinbase says it went through but 5D has yet to credit me . I've spoken to 5D customer service and they don't have a timeline but are working on it. 5D has always been honest to me in the past through deposits and payouts so I won't panic or assume the worst.I will keep this post updated for when my deposit goes through

**edit: after another call with customer service this morning, my 5D account was credited.
    Last edited by valueguyman; 08-20-17 at 10:35 AM.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by valueguyman View Post
    I can confirm these problems. My bitcoin transfer yesterday morning through coinbase says it went through but 5D has yet to credit me . I've spoken to 5D customer service and they don't have a timeline but are working on it. 5D has always been honest to me in the past through deposits and payouts so I won't panic or assume the worst. I will keep this post updated for when my deposit goes through
    It's been a horrible week for 5D and I don't see it getting any better.. I won't do bitcoin with them anymore after yesterday's total fuk-up. I'll just keep my Heritage account loaded and do a book-book transfer if I need to fund 5D.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 08-19-17 at 02:56 PM.

Surrender88
    Surrender88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

I can confirm these problems. My bitcoin transfer yesterday morning through coinbase says it went through but 5D has yet to credit me . I've spoken to 5D customer service and they don't have a timeline but are working on it. 5D has always been honest to me in the past through deposits and payouts so I won't panic or assume the worst. I will keep this post updated for when my deposit goes through
    im trying to stay optimistic as well based on past history... but I have a check pending that my bank put on hold... and mid four figures in my account... is there any serious reason for concern here??? Can somebody chime in that actually knows what's going on with 5d?

Ill never forget the morning When I woke up and betjamaica was gone. Although they did do the right thing with balances.

Is there reason for concern with 5d?

walt123
    walt123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 978

used blockchain today bitcoin was in acc in little over an hour

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by walt123 View Post
    used blockchain today bitcoin was in acc in little over an hour
    Good to hear. Guess I picked the picked the wrong day to deposit. Still think 5D is a mess.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8671

Quote Originally Posted by Surrender88 View Post

im trying to stay optimistic as well based on past history... but I have a check pending that my bank put on hold... and mid four figures in my account... is there any serious reason for concern here??? Can somebody chime in that actually knows what's going on with 5d?

Ill never forget the morning When I woke up and betjamaica was gone. Although they did do the right thing with balances.

Is there reason for concern with 5d?
    They have had some sort of backend database problem in the last week. I don't think it's a sign of any long term issue but I am holding off depositing until it all seems to be cleared up myself. I'd guess all will be back to normal before next weekend.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16455

Tried to do a BTC cashout today and the cashier is not working for me. Spoke to support via email and got this response:

"The option online is under maintenance and we are still waiting for it to be up and running again but we have no estimated time frame."

Is the cashier down for everybody?

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Tried to do a BTC cashout today and the cashier is not working for me. Spoke to support via email and got this response:

"The option online is under maintenance and we are still waiting for it to be up and running again but we have no estimated time frame."

Is the cashier down for everybody?

Yeah I even have a pending bitcoin cashout from Wednesday that cannot be done until this is fixed they said

TheDempster
    TheDempster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1518

As a newbie BTC depositor on 5D ...my initial few went through unscathed,(but no withdrawals thus far)

But after reading and hearing about MULTIPLE issues with 5D,i have decided to open an account with Bookmakr

so far so good

Surrender88

Hopefully 5d stays A+ rating...

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They have had some sort of backend database problem in the last week. I don't think it's a sign of any long term issue but I am holding off depositing until it all seems to be cleared up myself. I'd guess all will be back to normal before next weekend.
    I thought that yesterday!!!! Pretty sad when we have to "guess" when an A+ Book might be able to process BTC transactions properly. I don't want to be the guinea pig next week that "might" have my transaction processed properly. Guess wrong and you'll be stuck on live chat for 3-4 hours to have your BTC transaction completed.

HedgeHog

Hopefully 5d stays A+ rating...
    Why should I give a shiit about their rating? Put your pom-poms down for the time being. I want 5D to get their act together fast. Football is coming!

Surrender88

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Why should I give a shiit about their rating? Put your pom-poms down for the time being. I want 5D to get their act together fast. Football is coming!
    the only thing I care about is that the money is good.

We have to expect some inconvienences offshore.

An A+ book tells me if I hit them for 50k they won't bat an eye and I will be paid no problem.

I wouldnt play anywhere else but A+

HedgeHog

the only thing I care about is that the money is good.

We have to expect some inconvienences offshore.

An A+ book tells me if I hit them for 50k they won't bat an eye and I will be paid no problem.

I wouldnt play anywhere else but A+
    Then play at Bookmaker, because 5D is not A+--not even close. Likely a B Book with an azzhole GM. Seriously worried about 5D and with good reason.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16529

Took me 3 minutes just to place a bet on the Texans at 5Dimes just now ugh and it's not my IP, as I placed the same bet with Bookmaker that took seconds.

Having said that I want 5Dimes in my arsenal. Inept at times and late to the party bitcoin knowledge-wise and security-wise. But more options there than anywhere and this is a bump in the road. I believe my money is safe and "reachable", but I guess that's just me. I'm not making deposits and withdrawals every 3 days. I guess better now than in the NFL regular season.

Toledo Ed
    Toledo Ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Locals are never down.

Surrender88

Quote Originally Posted by Toledo Ed View Post
    Locals are never down.
    This is true. And can communicate.

Guys I am getting very nervous about 5d.

I was counting on my 5k payout I requested on August 10...

yet it doesnt look like it will clear anytime soon.
    Last edited by Surrender88; 08-20-17 at 10:17 AM.

Surrender88

They can't even tell me if Armondo from the payout department is working today.

Thats all I want to know... "Is Armondo working today?"

its taken a half an hour and nobody can tell me if he is working today.

My thread was deleted but I am having issues with a 5k check.

This doesnt have a good feel to it guys.

i feel helpless.
    Last edited by Surrender88; 08-20-17 at 11:00 AM.

valueguyman
    valueguyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Well after I spoke with customer service this morning 5D processed my deposit. Post updated.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Took me 3 minutes just to place a bet on the Texans at 5Dimes just now ugh and it's not my IP, as I placed the same bet with Bookmaker that took seconds.

Having said that I want 5Dimes in my arsenal. Inept at times and late to the party bitcoin knowledge-wise and security-wise. But more options there than anywhere and this is a bump in the road. I believe my money is safe and "reachable", but I guess that's just me. I'm not making deposits and withdrawals every 3 days. I guess better now than in the NFL regular season.
    I feel the same way. I use 5D more than any other book, so I need to keep the most money in there. But their security issues make me cringe. I was sweating big time Friday when it took them all afternoon to find my 5k btc deposit.

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

This is true. And can communicate.

Guys I am getting very nervous about 5d.

I was counting on my 5k payout I requested on August 10...

yet it doesnt look like it will clear anytime soon.
    You said your bank put a 10 day hold on the check drama queen

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

always going to be tech glitches with books especially real busy ones

They run very very complex software

5 Dimes best in world

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    always going to be tech glitches with books especially real busy ones

They run very very complex software

5 Dimes best in world
    I can't remember having a problem with a CRIS book deposit or withdrawal. And they are much bigger/busier than 5D.

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3526

They can't even tell me if Armondo from the payout department is working today.

Thats all I want to know... "Is Armondo working today?"

its taken a half an hour and nobody can tell me if he is working today.

My thread was deleted but I am having issues with a 5k check.

This doesnt have a good feel to it guys.

i feel helpless.
    it is not the check it is the bank, I had two checks over the last ten days both cleared in one day,I use TD

searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

They lost my $XXXX payout last week. When I contacted them, they said their cashier is broken and I had to request payout by email. They told me there was no timeframe for payout, despite what was on site. I escalated to supervisor threatened to publish conversation publicly if not paid immediately, and she contacted the payout dept and told me they would move me to the top of the list. I got the payout within 24 hours after that. Ended well for me, but certainly didn't seem like an A+ experience. I won't go back until I hear others say that their payouts are back in business.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

The cashier is finally back in business so I requested a 4 figure payout via BTC this evening. I will let you know how long it takes to hit my wallet.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: searanchdude

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

I can confirm these problems. My bitcoin transfer yesterday morning through coinbase says it went through but 5D has yet to credit me...
    "My bitcoin transfer yesterday morning through coinbase..."

Never transfer to any gambling site thru coinbase, nor withdraw from one to coinbase. I'm amazed no one in this thread has mentioned this.

Coinbase will close down your account as soon as they find out that they are conveying to or from a gambling site.
    Even if they simply suspect such.

Transfer the coins you buy at Coinbase to a wallet that you control, and then deposit from/withdraw to your wallet- preferably a hardware wallet.

The IRS tried to get a court order to compel Coinbase to give them ALL transactions of EVERY Coinbase customer.
    That was challenged by users and shot down, but the IRS is now asking for all info of those who have over xx dollars in transactions.

At any time Coinbase can and eventually will ask you where you are depositing to, and cancel your account if you don't provide them the info they want.
    Last edited by Scooter; 08-24-17 at 06:46 PM.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO

Like Scooter said, you should always use a wallet like blockchain as a middleman between you and any gambling transactions. I keep my BTC in my blockchain wallet and only use coinbase to buy/sell.

Update on the payout:
    5D sent the funds to my wallet approximately 24 hours after the payout request was made. Any issues they had last week with bitcoin seem to be resolved.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Like Scooter said, you should always use a wallet like blockchain as a middleman between you and any gambling transactions. I keep my BTC in my blockchain wallet and only use coinbase to buy/sell.

Update on the payout:
    5D sent the funds to my wallet approximately 24 hours after the payout request was made. Any issues they had last week with bitcoin seem to be resolved.
    And with blockchain.info or any other wallet, MAKE SURE you have a backup or a way to restore your account if you lose/forget your password/account number etc.
    Then put the backup in a fireproof secure place. Or have 2 copies and find 2 safe places.

Remember also, as Antonopolous says - If you control your private keys, they are your Bitcoins. If you do not control your private keys, they are NOT your bitcoins. They belong to the wallet/exchange, and you may or may not get them back.

Antonopolous has also stated - There are 2 kinds of online wallets: Those that have been hacked, and those that will be hacked.
    Get a hardware wallet. And use Authy for 2FA - never rely on text message 2FA.
    Last edited by Scooter; 08-24-17 at 06:56 PM.